• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I would watch another round tonight. NFL pls.

What time we starting tomorrow? Est

All this draft action after 3 months of buildup

tumblr_on11v3UuIo1vube05o1_500.gif

McNabb 2004

Oh well McNabb had the shit booed out of him when he was drafted. The Eagles are desperate for a CB and before his injury Sidney Jones was possibly the best in the class. His healing has been going well, and if he can be the unholy mix of Asante Samuel and Sheldon Brown it would be amazing so fans are pumped

The offensive line isn't very good

Ah good point

mreddie

Oh well McNabb had the shit booed out of him when he was drafted. The Eagles are desperate for a CB and before his injury Sidney Jones was possibly the best in the class. His healing has been going well, and if he can be the unholy mix of Asante Samuel and Sheldon Brown it would be amazing so fans are pumped

I do find it funny Eagles fans were happy as fuck for this pick while yesterday, booed the 1st rounder.

I love it. I post in NFL GAF 20 times a season. Always Eagles avatar and W avatar replying. Some things never change like SuperBowl winners*.

Hindl

I do find it funny Eagles fans were happy as fuck for this pick while yesterday, booed the 1st rounder.

It's because sexy picks like Hooker, Howard, Foster, and Allen were there. Although passing on Allen and Foster are understandable due to medicals, and Hooker wasn't a big fit. Plus it's boring for the Eagles to draft DEs, especially undersized ones. People were expecting something exciting, but I love Barnett. Also most Eagles fans are dumb

NOOOOOOO!
J6wXl.gif

Sorry friend

Edit: Interesting Giants get their next QB

Matticers

Damn it, Giants. Fucking wasted pick. Gonna be another Nassib. This team needs depth added to too many positions to be drafting a QB there.

Meier

Bucs were supposed to get a third round compensatory pick for Glennon but I don't see it on the tracker. Anyone know how that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom