• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Resident Evil Village demo after MAIDEN will feature a portion taken from the final game

Kuranghi

I think they implied this during the presentation but good to get a confirmation, I really hope they have some replayability to this one, I love the trend of Capcom demos having more to them than meets the eye.

Just something simple like hidden coins or whatever, a reward for scrutinising the environment - which I'll be doing regardless.

Elios83

I think this was basically already confirmed back in January.
This Sunday there is a special event hosted by Playstation in Japan focused around RE8 and FF7Intergrade.
Will be interesting to see more about the game and maybe they'll talk about the next demo as well, it shouldn't be too far off.

MiguelItUp

Yeah, Maiden was just a test for PS5. They mentioned a full fledged demo would come later down the road. I figured one that would be available for all platforms.

Stuart360

When does it release again, May?. And when should we expect this demo?,and will the demo be Xbox and PC too you think?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Ehhhh kinda wanna go in fresh, but it's tempting.
I feel the same way. The beginning hour was enough. I don’t think I would have taken anymore because actually playing the game was so good.

I just replayed RE7. It was a much shorter playthrough. I finished it in 6 hours versus my first time it was probably 10 or so. Each part of the game made the experience what it is. Granted, Capcom said Village is larger than RE7. I guess it’s been long enough. I didn’t mind the RE2 and RE3 demos. RE7 was like walking in and looking at everything. Each part is a piece to add to the larger puzzle. A demo could teach you a bunch of stuff about the environment though. One thing I learned while replaying 7 is that I know exactly what happens before the credits air. I kinda want to see how they show off Ethan or show where he is going. How is he getting there? I guess whatever scraps they give us, the better. I’m also already sold on it.

Top Bottom