• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Booty: "We are in a unique position to spend Sony out of business"

Oh you should use all the sources you mentioned.... Ill just enjoy your conversation with Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 .. pretty sure will be entertaining
Jim Ryan private emails show he doesn't think Call of Duty will be made exclusive to Xbox

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/9203...uty-will-be-made-exclusive-to-xbox/index.html

Since, there's something about that tweet you find uncomfortable then I post this link.

Im not on twitter. I just picked tweet through Google search which was my mistake. I should have use proper website link.

drganon

Destin has done really good coverage of trial.

He stating facts with evidence. He reading private email revealed during hearing.. You telling me Jim ryan emails are lie and phill email real?
futurama___wait_youre_serious.jpg

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Jim Ryan private emails show he doesn't think Call of Duty will be made exclusive to Xbox

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/9203...uty-will-be-made-exclusive-to-xbox/index.html

Since, there's something about that tweet you find uncomfortable then I post this link.

Im not on twitter. I just picked tweet through Google search which was my mistake. I should have use proper website link.
Oh you should look for this guy named Florian also.. he has really good takes on this whole situation.. something tells me he will speak directly to you

Last edited:
Oh yeah, posting the likes of known shills sage and Destin is real "big brain" stuff. 😄
Atleast he has brain. Can't say same for you.

All you do is Laugh emoji reaction or post memes. You not capable of making any proper argument. All you can do is make personal attacks. But its expected from Sony fanboys.

Anyway, take care. Peace

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

I've already covered this in my thread. Read point #6, #25, and #26.

FingerBang

Idk who that guy is. Im Not follower. I googled Jim ryan the liar and i got lot of results lol.

I can quote same tweet from Fuller and Drstin or other journalist.

And you telling what he tweeted is wrong, jim didn't lied to regulators about his personal thoughts on the deal,
He's basically you, but better

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Google Jim Ryan liar, lot of tweets will show up. I saw that tweet, so posted. Lol. Don't focus on the messenger, check the text of truth glowing of out of that tweet

And lie was - Internally he said to his homies, -

"Naa bro. We good. We more than good. This deal wont harm us and i got full assurance from ma boy Phill, that CoD will always stay on PS. This more of mobile gaming investment than CoD exclusivity. I have no issues with deal."

Jimbo to Regulators-

OH my god. Save me Lina khan, Save me. PS will be destroyed without COD. MS will destroy us if they buy CoD. We wont be able to pay our organically grown breast feed studios any money if we stop getting 30% loyalty from CoD. Its essential for our survival. MS aims to run us out of business.
We were kept in dark, they never told us about deal. Their agreement is all lie, they will give us shit version of CoD. Save us Lina baby. I beg u.

Lina - Oh Jim. Don't worry. We will protect you, i will protect you. Just laid back down and relax. Leave everything to me.

Jimbo - Oh Lina, thank you for saving PS from ultimate destruction. Phill is evil, you must stop him.

Lina - Dont worry. You just relax and go laid down, let me do my thing.

Jimbo - What you doing?Lina? Stop..aaaah. oh lina. You sure know how to protect PlayStation and me. :)

Lina - Yes i do :)

Breaking news Next morning - FTC has blocked the deal. FTC decided not to even listen to MS appeal. Straight blocked the deal without meeting MS team.

There you go. Live update of Jimbo did.
That seem like a very accurate and unbiased representation of events 😄

What you are confusing is 2 completely different things:
  1. Jim Ryan saying that he thinks and is "pretty sure" that Activision purchase is not about Xbox exclusivity.
  2. Jim Ryan saying that I don't have enough data to answer a hypothetical question about whether I would make ABK games exclusive if I were the Head of Microsoft Xbox.
There are no lies in the 2nd point. It makes sense; he chose not to answer it because he didn't enough insights into Microsoft's internal data and financials.

Regarding the 1st point, he said he thought that ABK wasn't about Xbox exclusivity but something bigger. But he was proven wrong when Phil Spencer sent an email to August 26, 2022.

Again, that's not a lie. A person can have a wrong impression of what another company intends to do. That's not a lie.

Read points #6, #25, and #26 in this post https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ctrl...lols-we-found-during-ftc-vs-microsoft.1658430

That seem like a very accurate and unbiased representation of events 😄

What you are confusing is 2 completely different things:
  1. Jim Ryan saying that he thinks and is "pretty sure" that Activision purchase is not about Xbox exclusivity.
  2. Jim Ryan saying that I don't have enough data to answer a hypothetical question about whether I would make ABK games exclusive if I were the Head of Microsoft Xbox.
There are no lies in the 2nd point. It makes sense; he chose not to answer it because he didn't enough insights into Microsoft's internal data and financials.

Regarding the 1st point, he said he thought that ABK wasn't about Xbox exclusivity but something bigger. But he was proven wrong when Phil Spencer sent an email to August 26, 2022.

Again, that's not a lie. A person can have a wrong impression of what another company intends to do. That's not a lie.

Read points #6, #25, and #26 in this post https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ctrl...lols-we-found-during-ftc-vs-microsoft.1658430
Lie is point no.1 not 2. I accidentally posted 2nd tweet as well.

But 1st party revealed how cunning he is just like Phill.

He was not concerned about CoD exclusivity. He admitted this deal wont harm PS. My problem with him is that why he went all over the world crying about the deal and lied that deal will destroy PS n all.

Shows you cant trust any of these executives but you for some reason only criticising Phill but not Jimbo.

Phill is no saints and so Sarah, they all ruthless executives who works for corporation and Jimbo is same.

Jim "lying crying flying Ryan

He's basically you, but better
Looks like you all follow that person more, you follow him? You seem to know alot about that guy. Im not on twitter and dont follow any influencer on twitter. I posted above tweet as a quick reply to hiesenberg dude.

I mostly follow Destin, Hoeg Law on youtube regarding FTC trial. They doing fantastic job explaining everything in detail.

NN1a4ZC.png

He was not concerned about CoD exclusivity. He admitted this deal wont harm PS. My problem with him is that why he went all over the world crying about the deal and lied that deal will destroy PS n all.

Shows you cant trust any of these executives but you for some reason only criticising Phill but not Jimbo.

Phill is no saints and so Sarah, they all ruthless executives who works for corporation and Jimbo is same.

yFQiqC6.png

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

If you think someone will do something but that other person doesn't do it. Does that make you a liar only because you had the wrong impression of how a thing is gonna play out?

drganon

Atleast he has brain. Can't say same for you.

All you do is Laugh emoji reaction or post memes. You not capable of making any proper argument. All you can do is make personal attacks. But its expected from Sony fanboys.

Anyway, take care. Peace
What personal attacks? Pointing out you're posting lousy sources isn't personal.

But here's a personal attack for you...

You're a retarded shill. Phil's not going to fuck you.

Incredible defense of Jimbo. You should have been there in court defending Sony coz we all FTC failed hard. Talk about putting a spin and turning his lies during proceedings into a good thing. Damn. And unlike Xbots, you not even getting paid by Sony and still you doing such a good job.

Deal was made for COD. JIMBO asked for everything. So special agreement cancelled and now PS5 getting CoD normally like other games. Jimbo was asked if you acquired Activision, what you would've done, keep it exclusive or multiplatform. He panicked and refused to answer the question coz we all know what Sony does when they sign exclusive deals.

Jimbo wasn't concerned about CoD not coming to PS, but then he saw FTC and CMA not happy about such massive merger, he made a 180 turn on it and played victim card infront of regulators and psfanboys regarding the deal.

Looks like you all follow that person more, you follow him? You seem to know alot about that guy. Im not on twitter and dont follow any influencer on twitter. I posted above tweet as a quick reply to hiesenberg dude.

I mostly follow Destin, Hoeg Law on youtube regarding FTC trial. They doing fantastic job explaining everything in detail.
You really are a clown. When ever someone points out your bullshit with facts. You move on to arguing with someone else or carry on same shilling in the next thread.

Lol if anyone thinks this is going to change the fact that the FTC will lose and the industry (like many others) will continue to consolidate under a couple of mega-corps who hate your guts and are staffed with subhuman tankies in California HQs.

What personal attacks? Pointing out you're posting lousy sources isn't personal.

But here's a personal attack for you...

You're a retarded shill. Phil's not going to fuck you.
Haha. Finally you showed your true identityThat you a immature kid.

A True fanboy with no brains who not capable of giving sensible reply resort to abusive language lol.

You really are a clown. When ever someone points out your bullshit with facts. You move on to arguing with someone else or carry on same shilling in the next thread.
Look mirror, you will see who clown. Lol. You and that dragon dude, not capable of debate.

No one called out anything. He just post dumb emoji or make personal attack. Keyboard warrior you both are.

Last edited:

FingerBang

He used to be very active on gaf. That's why we know him

drganon

Haha. Finally you showed your true identityThat you a immature kid.

A True fanboy with no brains who not capable of giving sensible reply resort to abusive language lol.
For someone who keeps going on about brains, your grammar skills are about on par with someone who never finished grade school.

Also, here's some more abusive language for you...

You're still a retarded shill.

For someone who keeps going on about brains, your grammar skills are about on par with someone who never finished grade school.

Also, here's some more abusive language for you...

You're still a retarded shill.
Boy, you real triggered lol i hurt you or something? . Keep this up and you will get banned.

Keyboard warrior like you are only good at shit talking. One shouldn’t expect any kind of meaningful conversation with someone like you.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
Boy, you real triggered lol i hurt you or something? . Keep this up and you will get banned.

Keyboard warrior like you are only good at shit talking. One shouldn’t expect any kind of meaningful conversation with someone like you.
Holy fucking shit, this thread man…

Just out of curiousity, how much of your day do you think you spend wondering when someone will bring you your next meal?

Look mirror, you will see who clown. Lol. You and that dragon dude, not capable of debate.

No one called out anything. He just post dumb emoji or make personal attack. Keyboard warrior you both are.
Pretty much sums up the situation on this forum right now

When their shill posts get called out or quoted. They follow the same pattern.

Carry on the same line of argument with someone else; abandoned thread and then repeat the same in the next thread

There are more Sony fans here, but they don't do this insane level of shilling and rightly complain about stuff they don't like or games they don't like. Never see that from the same Xbox posters.

Apparently calling out ms or Phil's lies or shitty tactics of buying the industry sis shilling for Sony? Whats to stop then making all their games exclusive not just to Xbox, but to game pass itself? I don't want to subscribe to their shitty service to play diablo 5.

The difference here is Xbox has been continuing letting down Xbox fans or pulling henuis shit. And instead of calling it out, they cheer it on.
Here I quoted myself to explain how you being the worse kind of clown that's incapable of any discussion before you turn you tried and tested tactics.

Literally telling you. You go from thread to thread shilling and your response is 'lol you too'.

Who am I shilling for? PS? They aren't currently under the microscope or trying to lock their biggest publisher behind their paywall.

Google Jim Ryan liar, lot of tweets will show up. I saw that tweet, so posted. Lol. Don't focus on the messenger, check the text of truth glowing of out of that tweet

And lie was - Internally he said to his homies, -

"Naa bro. We good. We more than good. This deal wont harm us and i got full assurance from ma boy Phill, that CoD will always stay on PS. This more of mobile gaming investment than CoD exclusivity. I have no issues with deal."

Jimbo to Regulators-

OH my god. Save me Lina khan, Save me. PS will be destroyed without COD. MS will destroy us if they buy CoD. We wont be able to pay our organically grown breast feed studios any money if we stop getting 30% loyalty from CoD. Its essential for our survival. MS aims to run us out of business.
We were kept in dark, they never told us about deal. Their agreement is all lie, they will give us shit version of CoD. Save us Lina baby. I beg u.

Lina - Oh Jim. Don't worry. We will protect you, i will protect you. Just laid back down and relax. Leave everything to me.

Jimbo - Oh Lina, thank you for saving PS from ultimate destruction. Phill is evil, you must stop him.

Lina - Dont worry. You just relax and go laid down, let me do my thing.

Jimbo - What you doing?Lina? Stop..aaaah. oh lina. You sure know how to protect PlayStation and me. :)

Lina - Yes i do :)

Breaking news Next morning - FTC has blocked the deal. FTC decided not to even listen to MS appeal. Straight blocked the deal without meeting MS team.

There you go. Live update of Jimbo did.
Jim’s views changed since that email where he said he wasn’t concerned.

If you follow the timeline of events and his emails, he wasn’t initially concerned but then became concerned after an emajl back and forth with Spencer.

It’s not hard guys. Read the documents.

He initially thought there wasn’t an exclusivity play, then only a 5 year deal was offered, and even then there was no guarantee of future activision titles.

That’s why he became concerned,

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Idk who that guy is. Im Not follower. I googled Jim ryan the liar and i got lot of results lol.

I can quote same tweet from Fuller and Drstin or other journalist.

And you telling what he tweeted is wrong, jim didn't lied to regulators about his personal thoughts on the deal,

Dr. Stin is my favorite store-branded, Dr. Pepper clone.

Marvel14

Banned
Called it back in December: the AB acquisition is all about continuing to build a network monopoly in cloud gaming.

Offering game versions to competitors for a few years is just a tactic to divert regulatory attention from the cloud monopoly objective.

Xbone reveal with always online and no physical reselling was when the strategy was first publicly outed.

Post in thread 'Why do so many here want the Xbox to fail?' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-do-so-many-here-want-the-xbox-to-fail.1656247/post-267911890

Last edited:

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Called it back in December: the AB acquisition is all about continuing to build a network monopoly in cloud gaming.

Offering game versions to competitors for a few years is just a tactic to divert regulatory attention from the cloud monopoly objective.

Xbone reveal with always online and no physical reselling was when the strategy was first publicly outed.

Post in thread 'Why do so many here want the Xbox to fail?' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-do-so-many-here-want-the-xbox-to-fail.1656247/post-267911890
December? This has been obvious since before the original Xbox release. Back then people were asking questions if the Xbox was just a spearhead to get MS services into the public’s living rooms/lounges. They denied it before release but IIRC literally the day it was launched Ballmer said “yes it is absolutely the first step to getting ms services in the home”

Marvel14

Banned
December? This has been obvious since before the original Xbox release. Back then people were asking questions if the Xbox was just a spearhead to get MS services into the public’s living rooms/lounges. They denied it before release but IIRC literally the day it was launched Ballmer said “yes it is absolutely the first step to getting ms services in the home”
You missed the part where i was talking about the AB acquisition.

Top Bottom