• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Booty: "We are in a unique position to spend Sony out of business"

rolandss

Oh some of the reactions in here... lol.

I wonder what some 2013 Sony internal emails were saying. "Guys Microsoft is too vulnerable right now... we better pull back and give them a break."
It’s possible but I wouldn’t assume Sony were openly talking of putting competitors out of business themselves. Also at that stage they were trying restructure their operations and there was talk of them being bought. I’ve worked at a lot of big companies including some pretty dominant industry players (not MS size though but certainly bigger than Sony) and I’ve never come across this kind of talk about competitors. There’s a lot of talk about how to gain competitive advantage over them, but not “how can we spend and acquire these guys out of business and become a monopoly?” Good companies train their execs on that kind of talk and most bar the biggest aren’t in a position to do it anyway.

This kind of attitude comes from being in a position of a company with too much market power.

Dane

Paramount and Warner do not have Marvel. Also, Marvel was in pretty rough financial shape when Disney got them. They had to take out a risky loan just to make their first films and buy back the rights to a lot of the characters in those films (like Iron Man). The same can not be said for ABK.

Willing =/= will. They immediately canceled PS5 versions of other pending IPs they acquired and letting an IP like Minecraft continue on PS is something Spencer has said he does not like. Besides, this email was not just about consoles, it was about monopolizing cloud gaming. Have any specifics about those deals MS signed with the small cloud companies been made public? It would not surprise me to hear it was on a "case by case" basis just like Starfield.

The PS2 was unprecedented. A lot of factors led to its dominance, like the out of the box DVD player (MS made you buy a remote just to play DVDs🤦‍♂️). Exclusives were nothing new and not enough to be the sole driver. Gamecube had Resident Evil 4 as a planned full exclusive, the director went so far as to say he would cut off his head if it went multi, and it sold like a smelly ass.
The Xbox DVD remote was because they had to pay playback rights to DVD Forum (which Sony is a member) so customers were basically paying the royalties. Resident Evil 4 had a development hell that missed 2002,2003 and 2004, doesn't help that the Gamecube initially sold so awful that they had to price cut to 99 dollars, by that point Capcom knew the project was far more worth than be locked to a single platform in order to earn the money it was worth.

The cloud deals include all MS and ABK games and are being overseen by EU which they consider as a not a problem to be watched unlike CMA thinks its a burden.

It’s possible but I wouldn’t assume Sony were openly talking of putting competitors out of business themselves. Also at that stage they were trying restructure their operations and there was talk of them being bought. I’ve worked at a lot of big companies including some pretty dominant industry players (not MS size though but certainly bigger than Sony) and I’ve never come across this kind of talk about competitors. There’s a lot of talk about how to gain competitive advantage over them, but not “how can we spend and acquire these guys out of business and become a monopoly?” Good companies train their execs on that kind of talk and most bar the biggest aren’t in a position to do it anyway.

This kind of attitude comes from being in a position of a company with too much market power.

This reads like fanfiction written by a guy who has a poster of Jim Ryan at the foot of his bed that he jerks off to before going to sleep every night.

I guarantee you execs at most companies talk like this. Maybe not written down but 100% in person meetings this kind of chat is par for the course.

FukuDaruma

I do think Apple could give it a go. They make some great hardware. Already have a game subscription service. It would be interesting.
ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Look at the hate flowing in this thread.

Boy Booty, shook and scared PS fanboys huh. I mean random email in 2019 by overly excited Booty made you all go crazy to draw all the pitch forks out.

I have seen multiple Anti xbox threads but not a single one about Jim ryan where he said something else privately and completely different statement in court. This case not only exposed FTC true intentions of protecting Sony but also exposed overall thinking of some Gaf members who blindly defend everything wrong done by Sony and create mole out of a mountain if MS says anything or does anything to compete in market. Lol

One more pay cheque confirmed for this month. Nice

Surrrrrrreeeee you're not gonna pull COD of PS.
There's a legally binding agreement signed by CEO of MS to bring games to competing platforms. Every competing parties signed the documents except Sony coz Jim told Phill that he also wants all Bethesda games along with CoD, only then he will sign agreement. So that's why MS and Sony cant reach special agreement, so MS said we will release games on PS under standard publishing agreement like other publishers do on PS. It was said infront of Judge under oath.

Booty has no power over Phill, Brad smith n all. Phill said under Oath infront of Judge that CoD will always be on PS. He will risk purgeory and jail time for CoD for lying under oath? Come on,

Booty made a immature stupid comment, clearly he received no reply to his email or support to his email from MS. They can't buy everything coz companies should be willing to sell themselves too for that to happen and they dont have infinite money.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
It's really getting wild on here the last week. All this talk of MS shills and I'm convinced there are Sony ninjas too.

Straight fan fiction about Sony and how they operate vs how slimy MS is.

I can put money that if we ever did get to see behindthe curtain of sonys practices/emails and if the request for like 10 years of emails...you would see shit just as bad. Anyone claiming other wise is bonkers...

Look at Jim's email to Phil telling him how to run the business...I bet there were some spicy as emails from the launch of the ps4, especially after MS literally killed themselves on stage.

Silent Viper Silent Viper your post above is very true.

Feels like three threads a day about Phil spencer being a liar and Sony just walk Scott free.

Comes with the territory I guess?

Last edited:
It's really getting wild on here the last week. All this talk of MS shills and I'm convinced there are Sony ninjas too.

Straight fan fiction about Sony and how they operate vs how slimy MS is.

I can put money that if we ever did get to see behindthe curtain of sonys practices/emails and if the request for like 10 years of emails...you would see shit just as bad. Anyone claiming other wise is bonkers...

Look at Jim's email to Phil telling him how to run the business...I bet there were some spicy as emails from the launch of the ps4, especially after MS literally killed themselves on stage.

Silent Viper Silent Viper your post above is very true.

Feels like three threads a day about Phil spencer being a lier and Sony just walk Scott free.

Comes with the territory I guess?
All Jim Ryan lies are discussed in that dedicated ABK deal thread, so people dont see it and gets buried real quick, but we get special new thread for MS executive statements EVERY DAY here.Did you notice it?

PS fanboys working extra hard to create a narrative that Sony good and MS bad lol.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
All Jim Ryan lies are discussed in that dedicated ABK deal thread, so people dont see it and gets buried real quick, but we get special new thread for MS executive statements EVERY DAY here.Did you notice it?

PS fanboys working extra hard to create a narrative that Sony good and MS bad lol.
But if you dared to call the thread out, report or openly call it out you will be called a shill...have a persecution complex or worse.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Look at the hate flowing in this thread.

Boy Booty, shook and scared PS fanboys huh. I mean random email in 2019 by overly excited Booty made you all go crazy to draw all the pitch forks out.

I have seen multiple Anti xbox threads but not a single one about Jim ryan where he said something else privately and completely different statement in court. This case not only exposed FTC true intentions of protecting Sony but also exposed overall thinking of some Gaf members who blindly defend everything wrong done by Sony and create mole out of a mountain if MS says anything or does anything to compete in market. Lol
This is the 3rd time you're complaining about this.

I asked you to create a thread about all the Jim Ryan lies that were exposed during the FTC case, yet you did not create any such thread, but you are still complaining about a lack of such thread.

Why don't you create one? We'd all appreciate it if Sony's lies are also exposed.

Last edited:
This is the 3rd time you're complaining about this.

I asked you to create a thread about all the Jim Ryan lies that were exposed during the FTC case, yet you did not create any such thread, but you are still complaining about a lack of such thread.

Why don't you create one? We'd all appreciate it if Sony's lies are also exposed.
Why won't you do it? You unbiased and neutral right?

You agree Jimbo lied too?

Barakov

Gold Member
I do think Apple could give it a go. They make some great hardware. Already have a game subscription service. It would be interesting.
qwotopR.png

Nah. Apple is even more ass backwards than Nintendo. I have a multitude of issues with the big three but they're still better than Apple. Apple will charge people $1200 for a console and $100 for games. And there's people dumb enough to shell out that much for whatever they shit out. If anything Apple needs to stay in their lane and not enter the console space. Thankfully, they seem to only do things related to gaming that make sense for them and entering the console market isn't one of those things.

Why won't you do it? You unbiased and neutral right?

You agree Jimbo lied too?
Jim’s email’s need to be understood in chronological order.

He initially believed that Xbox weren’t making an exclusivity play and were thinking bigger.

Then an email offer arrives from Spencer offering 5 years for Call of Duty. So that’s alarming in the first instance - that is an exclusivity play.

Then later on Ryan tries to get Spencer to commit to parity for COD and other Activision games (new and forthcoming) and then Spencer does not commit to this - this indicates that forthcoming Activision games may miss PlayStation altogether.

This this point the regulators get involved. Ryan et all didn’t see the need to while they believed that Xbox would keep all Activision content on PlayStation as they had previously done. Ryan felt that the initial moves were Mobile and wider market reaching and wouldn’t harm PlayStation.

Clearly, the offer as it stands, does. In a typical situation, unless there is a marketing deal etc, PlayStation would expect a PlayStation version of Activision games if there was an Xbox version planned etc. Spencer’s emails allude to the fact that this isn’t the case. This harms the PlayStation ecosystem and limits their potential growth in subscribers.

Spencer also decided to make all new Bethesda games exclusive at some point in 2021. Typically, like Activision titles, if there was an Xbox version planned then a PlayStation version would be expected. Spencer said that this would be done case by case (Starfield etc) but broadly this would probably be true. That is in doubt now and we know they’ve changed contracts to exclude PlayStation from releases such as Indiana Jones.

So Ryan goes from thinking that Microsoft are trying to extend into mobile to now having the reasonably founded belief that Xbox are trying to foreclose on the PlayStation business by cutting them off from increasing numbers of games, or at the very least limiting their ability to negotiate for games and deals.

All of this is being done using Microsoft money, not Xbox money. Phil Spencer testified that Xbox is run as a separate profit/loss division of Microsoft. If that were the case the wouldn’t have access to the capital to acquire ABK, and probably would have struggled to justify Zenimax. So Xbox are using unearned means to foreclose on their nearest competitor, and without a doubt they are making a play for the cloud market and seeking to control that from the beginning, given it’s a nascent market.

Everything Ryan said appears to be logical given the time at which is is quoted to have said it. Spencer however has been saying one thing publicly and then saying and doing different things repeatedly behind closed doors.

The problem we have now as gamers is that Sony will have free reign to bite back if this is allowed to get passed the injunction. Given Microsoft are making or planning to make a lot of IP, historical and new, exclusive, Sony will be perfectly within their rights to move from commitments to multiplatform (Bungie) to potentially taking games off of Xbox as they see fit. Once the precedent is set, anything goes.

It’s gamers that lose out. For this reason I’m against consolidation in the industry. I’m not personally affected by Zenimax or ABK as I don’t play their games, but soon I will be, and that means increasing numbers of others will be.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed

He initially believed that Xbox weren’t making an exclusivity play and were thinking bigger.

Then an email offer arrives from Spencer offering 5 years for Call of Duty. So that’s alarming in the first instance - that is an exclusivity play.

Then later on Ryan tries to get Spencer to commit to parity for COD and other Activision games (new and forthcoming) and then Spencer does not commit to this - this indicates that forthcoming Activision games may miss PlayStation altogether.

This this point the regulators get involved. Ryan et all didn’t see the need to while they believed that Xbox would keep all Activision content on PlayStation as they had previously done. Ryan felt that the initial moves were Mobile and wider market reaching and wouldn’t harm PlayStation.

Clearly, the offer as it stands, does. In a typical situation, unless there is a marketing deal etc, PlayStation would expect a PlayStation version of Activision games if there was an Xbox version planned etc. Spencer’s emails allude to the fact that this isn’t the case. This harms the PlayStation ecosystem and limits their potential growth in subscribers.

Spencer also decided to make all new Bethesda games exclusive at some point in 2021. Typically, like Activision titles, if there was an Xbox version planned then a PlayStation version would be expected. Spencer said that this would be done case by case (Starfield etc) but broadly this would probably be true. That is in doubt now and we know they’ve changed contracts to exclude PlayStation from releases such as Indiana Jones.

So Ryan goes from thinking that Microsoft are trying to extend into mobile to now having the reasonably founded belief that Xbox are trying to foreclose on the PlayStation business by cutting them off from increasing numbers of games, or at the very least limiting their ability to negotiate for games and deals.

All of this is being done using Microsoft money, not Xbox money. Phil Spencer testified that Xbox is run as a separate profit/loss division of Microsoft. If that were the case the wouldn’t have access to the capital to acquire ABK, and probably would have struggled to justify Zenimax. So Xbox are using unearned means to foreclose on their nearest competitor, and without a doubt they are making a play for the cloud market and seeking to control that from the beginning, given it’s a nascent market.

Everything Ryan said appears to be logical given the time at which is is quoted to have said it. Spencer however has been saying one thing publicly and then saying and doing different things repeatedly behind closed doors.

The problem we have now as gamers is that Sony will have free reign to bite back if this is allowed to get passed the injunction. Given Microsoft are making or planning to make a lot of IP, historical and new, exclusive, Sony will be perfectly within their rights to move from commitments to multiplatform (Bungie) to potentially taking games off of Xbox as they see fit. Once the precedent is set, anything goes.

It’s gamers that lose out.
Very admirable for you to provide a detailed, idiot-proof explanation, however you have wasted your time.

Last edited:
But if you dared to call the thread out, report or openly call it out you will be called a shill...have a persecution complex or worse.
This is the definition of a persecution complex bro. This exchange right here between you and this viper.

Sony isn't in court nor is any of their exes taking the stand under oath. We got a prerecorded video of Jim didn't we?

MS is in court and their exes are taking the stand and lying underoath. Phil's lies and bullshit can be traced all the way back to 2014, it's all social media. That's 9 years.

Shame you two can't see the difference, hence the tried and tested Sonytoo narrative you're both still spinning.

If Sony was in court and new information kept leaking about their bullshit and lies, w would be having separate threads for it . If you don't believe that, then that's your classic persecuted kicking in.

Tell me whenever you look at the ban list you always see Xbox warriors banned for persecution complex; yet never Sony fan boys?

The Xbox DVD remote was because they had to pay playback rights to DVD Forum (which Sony is a member) so customers were basically paying the royalties. Resident Evil 4 had a development hell that missed 2002,2003 and 2004, doesn't help that the Gamecube initially sold so awful that they had to price cut to 99 dollars, by that point Capcom knew the project was far more worth than be locked to a single platform in order to earn the money it was worth.

The cloud deals include all MS and ABK games and are being overseen by EU which they consider as a not a problem to be watched unlike CMA thinks its a burden.

Sony had to pay those same royalties, membership or not.

Sony (PlayStation) took a huge gamble on DVD and it paid off and the same gamble paid off with bluray to a degree.

Capcom did a lot of damage to themselves with exclusivity deals with Sega and Nintendo. They've recovered but it took them a while.

This reads like fanfiction written by a guy who has a poster of Jim Ryan at the foot of his bed that he jerks off to before going to sleep every night.

I guarantee you execs at most companies talk like this. Maybe not written down but 100% in person meetings this kind of chat is par for the course.

Few companies have the capital to buy their competitors out of business.

Microsoft only got into this position because the cloud blew their business to another level. They missed the boat on mobile, but they didn't miss it on cloud.

Sony is in a difficult position, but it IS up to regulators to prevent Microsoft from bullying their way through competitors in this market, which is why it is insane for a judge to say "all this over a shooter".

This e-mail from Booty should have been the end of it.

It’s gamers that lose out. For this reason I’m against consolidation in the industry. I’m not personally affected by Zenimax or ABK as I don’t play their games, but soon I will be, and that means increasing numbers of others will be.

Great post.

I think the desire to console war blinds people to the fact that consolidation will certainly hurt the industry in the long run.

That isn't to say that every M&A is bad or bad for consumers. I think some are really good.

I do think that Microsoft's strategy is the most dangerous for traditional console fans as I am not interested in cloud or primarily subscription gaming. I think subscriptions and cloud work for some things but not console gaming.

Just as I wasn't interested in Nintendo's motion gaming with the Wii.

Xbox
Sony had to pay those same royalties, membership or not.

Sony (PlayStation) took a huge gamble on DVD and it paid off and the same gamble paid off with bluray to a degree.
Xbox ALWAYS find ways to fuck up this industry, more and more each generation

Original Xbox = pay to play online
360 = Fucking DVD on high definition, that fuck up and handicap a entire generation
One= Full DRM on Consoles and gamepass, a Business model Who fuck up other publishers and lots of People stop buying games

SERIES S/X = Buy all the Fucking publishers, si they can monopolize the industry, and if they fail, Just make a domino effect Who is going to fuck up game development for years on other studios

Xbox proves again and again they are a cancer to the industry, and im tired of this shit

They should fix Halo and Gears, bring back rareware to their former glory, let their studios work on other games, let developers Who ask to work on their ips (playtonic asked if They can make banjo kazooie 3) in other words fix their own issues instead of fuck up the entire industry

Xbox

Xbox ALWAYS find ways to fuck up this industry, more and more each generation

Original Xbox = pay to play online
360 = Fucking DVD on high definition, that fuck up and handicap a entire generation
One= Full DRM on Consoles and gamepass, a Business model Who fuck up other publishers and lots of People stop buying games

SERIES S/X = Buy all the Fucking publishers, si they can monopolize the industry, and if they fail, Just make a domino effect Who is going to fuck up game development for years on other studios

Xbox proves again and again they are a cancer to the industry, and im tired of this shit

They should fix Halo and Gears, bring back rareware to their former glory, let their studios work on other games, let developers Who ask to work on their ips (playtonic asked if They can make banjo kazooie 3) in other words fix their own issues instead of fuck up the entire industry
I agree with all of these points - I think their contribution is more negative than positive overall. They’ve made some great franchises, but outside of that I find it difficult to like the platform, leadership and overall direction very much.

Their greatest contribution was keeping Sony in check during the PS3 era. It would have been wild if they weren’t around.

Danwan224

They understand they just don't care

I agree with all of these points - I think their contribution is more negative than positive overall. They’ve made some great franchises, but outside of that I find it difficult to like the platform, leadership and overall direction very much.

Their greatest contribution was keeping Sony in check during the PS3 era. It would have been wild if they weren’t around.
This is Just a theory, not a fact but the more you think about it, the more scary it becomes

If 360 never Dominate That gen, American Games would never become That big

Xbox = America

And its kind of coincidence all the western publishers decided to create the AAA game, making super huge budgets, and puting all the AA games with low sales and many studios closed, almost like a monopoly...

And japan never had a chance because of this budgets, if you look at wii u/switch That what japan would deliver and That norm if xbox was not a thing

This is a theory after all, i Wonder what People think

Incredible defense of Jimbo. You should have been there in court defending Sony coz we all FTC failed hard. Talk about putting a spin and turning his lies during proceedings into a good thing. Damn. And unlike Xbots, you not even getting paid by Sony and still you doing such a good job.

Deal was made for COD. JIMBO asked for everything. So special agreement cancelled and now PS5 getting CoD normally like other games. Jimbo was asked if you acquired Activision, what you would've done, keep it exclusive or multiplatform. He panicked and refused to answer the question coz we all know what Sony does when they sign exclusive deals.

Jimbo wasn't concerned about CoD not coming to PS, but then he saw FTC and CMA not happy about such massive merger, he made a 180 turn on it and played victim card infront of regulators and psfanboys regarding the deal.

Last edited:
Incredible defense of Jimbo. You should have been there in court defending Sony coz we all FTC failed hard. Talk about putting a spin and turning his lies during proceedings into a good thing. Damn. And unlike Xbots, you not even getting paid by Sony and still you doing such a good job.

Deal was made for COD. JIMBO asked for everything. So special agreement cancelled and now PS5 getting CoD normally like other games. Jimbo was asked if you acquired Activision, what you would've done, keep it exclusive or multiplatform. He panicked and refused to answer the question coz we all know what Sony does when they sign exclusive deals.

Jimbo wasn't concerned about CoD not coming to PS, but then he saw FTC and CMA not happy about such massive merger, he made a 180 turn on it and played victim card infront of regulators and psfanboys regarding the deal.
The timeline of events does not support what you are saying. Have you read the documents in order and listened to the testimony.

Everything I stated above is factual.

Jim only became concerned and got regulators involved once Spencer’s August email made him concerned. That was a long time into the process and long after his initial emails.

What people forget is that Sony we’re not under investigation. He doesn’t need to answer hypotheticals. The reality is that even if the merger fails, he won’t be in a position to make a decision on ABK IP.

The caveat to all this is the stuff that wasn’t seen by us. That could be very bad for Sony and did they did redact a lot and cut down Jim’s deposition.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Same thread on the other site, criticism of Microsoft will get your account nuked. Coming out against the deal in the acquisition thread will get your account nuked.

Behind the scenes there is talk of moving here to gaf.

O2s3bdF.png

t86VbyK.png
Guess no one paid attention when I talked about how I kept NeoGAF independent and neutral because of how important that is in a gaming industry otherwise full of shills and payola.

Fabieter

US spent billions on defense in the cold war. Out spent Russia. Pick up a book.

You missed the point it seems. Ofc they spent money in the us and in russia but the analogy would be the same if both ms and sony spend billions on publishers but keep everything as it is but when ms puts cod exclusive on xbox, Sony would be do the same with gta. I think you shouldn't tell others to pick up a book like srsly.

Embarrassing

Pelta88

Guess no one paid attention when I talked about how I kept NeoGAF independent and neutral because of how important that is in a gaming industry otherwise full of shills and payola.

That moment when you find out EviLore EviLore quoted your post

giphy.gif

All jokes a side, we are thankful for being able to say Phil Spencer, Jim Ryan, Reggie etc etc is horrifically bad at their job without corporate mandated and influenced pushback.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
You missed the point it seems. Ofc they spent money in the us and in russia but the analogy would be the same if both ms and sony spend billions on publishers but keep everything as it is but when ms puts cod exclusive on xbox, Sony would be do the same with gta. I think you shouldn't tell others to pick up a book like srsly.
pick up a book was mean that is fair. I apologize.

facepalm GIF

Okay. As you already know what lies Jim told, please list a few of them, with credible sources, and I'll create a thread. 👍

Both MS and Sony executives has done 180 on their public statement and policies. They said something else privately and publicly something else to public.

Also When there's a a dedicated thread, why i see people like you making 100 different threads targeting MS but ignoring Ryan for lying and playing victim card infront of regulators.

Keep same energy:)

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

Both MS and Sony executives has done 180 on their public statement and policies. They said something else privately and publicly something else to public.

Also When there's a a dedicated thread, why i see people like you making 100 different threads targeting MS but ignoring Ryan for lying and playing victim card infront of regulators.

Wow, we're sharing Senjutsu's tweet as sources 🤣

Anyway, the last line in the first tweet is incorrect.

Second, Jim Ryan was asked if he were Microsoft's head, would he make ABK games exclusives or multiplatform? Jim Ryan said that he is not the head of Xbox, and he doesn't have access to all their financials and their reports. Without looking at those reports and data, he can't answer that.

Where is the lie in that?

Bernardougf

Gold Member

LoooooooooL a senjutsage follower ... this should be interesting ...

LoooooooooL a senjutsage follower ... this should be interesting ...
Idk who that guy is. Im Not follower. I googled Jim ryan the liar and i got lot of results lol.

I can quote same tweet from Fuller and Drstin or other journalist.

And you telling what he tweeted is wrong, jim didn't lied to regulators about his personal thoughts on the deal,

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Idk who that guy is. Im Not follower. I googled Jim ryan the liar and i got lot of results lol.

I can quote same tweet from Fuller and Drstin or other journalist.

And you telling what he tweeted is wrong, jim didn't lied to regulators about his personal thoughts on the deal,
Oh you should use all the sources you mentioned.... Ill just enjoy your conversation with Heisenberg007 Heisenberg007 .. pretty sure will be entertaining

Second, Jim Ryan was asked if he were Microsoft's head, would he make ABK games exclusives or multiplatform? Jim Ryan said that he is not the head of Xbox, and he doesn't have access to all their financials and their reports. Without looking at those reports and data, he can't answer that.

Google Jim Ryan liar, lot of tweets will show up. I saw that tweet, so posted. Lol. Don't focus on the messenger, check the text of truth glowing of out of that tweet

And lie was - Internally he said to his homies, -

"Naa bro. We good. We more than good. This deal wont harm us and i got full assurance from ma boy Phill, that CoD will always stay on PS. This more of mobile gaming investment than CoD exclusivity. I have no issues with deal."

Jimbo to Regulators-

OH my god. Save me Lina khan, Save me. PS will be destroyed without COD. MS will destroy us if they buy CoD. We wont be able to pay our organically grown breast feed studios any money if we stop getting 30% loyalty from CoD. Its essential for our survival. MS aims to run us out of business.
We were kept in dark, they never told us about deal. Their agreement is all lie, they will give us shit version of CoD. Save us Lina baby. I beg u.

Lina - Oh Jim. Don't worry. We will protect you, i will protect you. Just laid back down and relax. Leave everything to me.

Jimbo - Oh Lina, thank you for saving PS from ultimate destruction. Phill is evil, you must stop him.

Lina - Dont worry. You just relax and go laid down, let me do my thing.

Jimbo - What you doing?Lina? Stop..aaaah. oh lina. You sure know how to protect PlayStation and me. :)

Lina - Yes i do :)

Breaking news Next morning - FTC has blocked the deal. FTC decided not to even listen to MS appeal. Straight blocked the deal without meeting MS team.

There you go. Live update of Jimbo did.

Last edited:

Danwan224

Look who you responding to and think if it's worth your time talking to a simpleton

Top Bottom