• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Clickbait Cringe Indie Man Standing Gameplay Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

MAN STANDING is a survival game in an open, endless world. The player will have to shoulder the heavy burden of the only surviving person in the world who, in a fit of schizophrenic delirium, walks to places that hold memories of untimely people who left this world. But everything is not so simple - in this dangerous journey evil enemies and anomalies will interfere with you. But you will not let them get in your way!

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Jun 12, 2018
United States
There should be a toilet strapped to the main characters back instead because that's all this game is going to be. A steaming piece of toilet trash and a stinking strand of fecal residue

Last edited:

Shifty

Sep 25, 2015
the planet Thra
The trailer was enough to get a small smirk out of me, but that's about it.

Seems kinda dumb overall, and altogether too much effort to go to for the sake of a comedy bit that could have been done better as an SFM video.

They shouldn't be charging for this.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Ah. Peace and quiet. #ADayWithoutAWoman
May 24, 2005
There should be a toilet strapped to the main characters back instead because that's all this game is going to be. A steaming piece of toilet trash and a stinking strand of fecal residue

Hmmmm...👀

ethomaz

is mad because DF didn't do a video on a video of a video of a video on PS5
Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
Steam allow these things? lol

ethomaz

is mad because DF didn't do a video on a video of a video of a video on PS5
Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
Low Spec configuration for those who don't have a decent graphic cards to play Pc version of Death Stranding, i salute the effort, the game looks the same with lower graphics.
Yeap just lack gameplay, story, presentation and music.

Except for these points it is the same.

Last edited:

chaseroni

Nov 27, 2018
Low Spec configuration for those who don't have a decent graphic cards to play Pc version of Death Stranding, i salute the effort, the game looks the same with lower graphics.

Are we looking at the same game? This thing is the will be the largest graphical leap we've had in years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonfires Down

MiguelItUp

Feb 24, 2015
I mean, alright. Lmao. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "games" that's going to hit Steam and hardly be functional, lol.

May 7, 2014
United Kingdom
Hideko Kojimba does it yet again! This isn't a severely flawed, tedious game, this is a modern day masterpiece! You guys just don't understand Hideko's deep mastery of subverting expectations and breaking down social issues to their purest form!

Oh man, I hope the collision detection on rocks and slopes are just as inconsistent and shoddy as before!

Last edited:

Bonfires Down

Jul 31, 2007
I laughed. But I have a feeling the actual game will contain too much shitty gameplay and too little parody.