• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

lmfao Super Mario Strikers commercial is akin to a BK King commercial

:lol :lol :lol

Does anyone have the Advance Wars DS commercial? I still think that was the best video game commercial this year.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Silkworm said:
Ah I found it now :p Damn, I kept using the Fun Vault selection and then picked the Theater. Why it doesn show the same things as going directly to Theater on the link under Web Games, I don't know :p

That's exactly what I had been doing too.

Andy787

Banned
Silkworm said:
Ah I found it now :p Damn, I kept using the Fun Vault selection and then picked the Theater. Why it doesn show the same things as going directly to Theater on the link under Web Games, I don't know :p
Heh, same here. Anyway, honestly, I don't see what is so funny about it. I think the BK King ads are infinitely better.

yodandy

:lol :lol Great Commercial

And good news to whoever cant get the site to work / are too stupid to find the video.

To be honest, I was bored and wanted to see how long it would take me to figure out how to get a decent .avi of this ripped from their site.

Hour or so later, HyperCam 2.3 with an unregistered message across the movie + tmpgenc to remove that message / add sound recorded = ......ta da

Super Mario Strikers Commercial - avi(divx5) - 3mb - 30sec

Not too great of quality, but best I could to for the moment.

mwah

Vashu

:lol :lol :lol

Great commercial! :D

Also a great game by the way, lot's o fun.. Bit easy though, but really challenging at points. I worked my way through all the regular cups, gonna wait a while before I'm taking on the Super cups. Spending my time with ToS (which I still need to finish *Ashamed*) these days.

Victrix

*beard*
I hope this rocks for multi. We've always played the various Mario sports games together - Golf and Tennis were a blast this gen, but Baseball was a *HUGE* letdown. Like zomg horrible.

Anyone played Strikers multi yet? 4 players? Good?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Victrix said:
I hope this rocks for multi. We've always played the various Mario sports games together - Golf and Tennis were a blast this gen, but Baseball was a *HUGE* letdown. Like zomg horrible.

Anyone played Strikers multi yet? 4 players? Good?

I must be one of the only people that actually liked Baseball. Picked it up with the g/f on a whim (I usually pick up GC games when I'm w/ my g/f, go figure. Nintendo=GIRLEI) and just yesterday completed the Special Cup. It's a very simple game but the timing mechanics are sort of fun and some of the specials are good as well. If they had just bothered to add a bit more depth and polish (more moves, better stat-tracking, no auto-advance on pop-ups, etc.) it could have been a very good game. As it stands I feel like it's a good pick-up-and-play affair.

a8ie.jpg

Top Bottom