• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

lmfao Super Mario Strikers commercial is akin to a BK King commercial

monkeyrun

Himuro said:
seriously wtf That was hilarious. Mario plays cheap! I thought it was just a commercial featuring soccor players and then Mario came out of fucking nowhere! :lol
:lol sounds fun

Penguin

I saw the commercial several times on Comedy Central last night and it is pretty funnie.

Especially how he just like pushes over that one guy then does this lazy jump over the other. :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Saw this last night and it was hilarious. One of the best video game commercials in years. Possibly the best this gen...And yes I haven't forgotten about the Ratchet and Clank commercials.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
SSB commercial was better.

Mario Strikers commercial needed more sound effects. :(

ronito

mario_lou.jpg

Ironclad

The commercial is great. I first saw it last night, I think it was during Futurama or Family Guy. Still, hillarious commercial and the way he starts running around after he scores the goal. Brilliant. :lol

That's pretty funny, but the demo is completely awesome. If the rest of the game plays like the demo, I'll be all over it. This is the only must-have for Gamecube this holiday, at least for me.

Silkworm

GDJustin said:
I don't see it? am I just blind?

I can't find it either. I thought it was something to do with my browser (Safari) but Netscape looks the same (I don't have an updated version of IE which might be the answer). Also I tried logging into Nintendo and seeing if that solved it but still can't see it. Oh well, I'm sure some other site will eventually have it for download :p

Senretsu

:lol lol at the "mariooooooooooooooooooo"

The link for the theater is somewhere int he middle left of the page.

The ad starts playing immediately in the main screen when you click the theater, at least fo rme.

BEST. NINTENDO. COMMERCIAL. EVER.

man, if segata sanshiro was the one under that mario suit, god himself would be fapping now

Its right in the middle of the page. In the center should be a flash box, huge Mario and Luigi or Mario Kart (or any other new release game) banner. on the right side of that is a list of new games and things, under a section that says "Features" then "Game Sites", "Web Games" and then last on the bottom is the "Theater" button. This should all be front and center, right at the top of the page below the signin/site menu.

SpiffyG

Stupid website. Can't even find the friggin' commercial.

I'm in the theater section but I can't find the right commercial.

Silkworm

Ah I found it now :p Damn, I kept using the Fun Vault selection and then picked the Theater. Why it doesn show the same things as going directly to Theater on the link under Web Games, I don't know :p

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Site won't load for me.

Senretsu

download macromedia flash or shockwave, or both, not sure which you need but you should have those installed on yoru computer from your browsers anyway if you surf the web.

Top Bottom