• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz: GTS Got 9.5 Million Users

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Yeap... lend, second hand seller, family, etc... that all increase the number of players accounts.
But I don't think these ones accounts for several millions.

It is different from a Trial that is open to everybody to try it.

The sales (I mean units of game sold) is probably over 10 million.... perhaps even around 12 million.
It is still lower than GT5 and GT3... the best seller GTs games.

yeah but second hand sales and lending makes the numbers iffy. same on xbox side with game sharing. numbers are never to be trusted

ethomaz

Banned
I hate racing sims. Is it possible to disable things so it runs more like an arcade racer?
You say enable things, no?
Yeap kinda like.
You can turn break assiste on, driving assists on, etc… it is not perfect and you lose a lot of speed but it works.

I put my boy to play like that on oval curses (he has 2.5y) and he can win against the lowest AÍ level just holding the accelerator… the AI breaks and do a bit of the turns for you.

Last edited:

Osaka_Boss

You say enable things, no?
Yeap kinda like.
You can turn break assiste on, driving assists on, etc… it is not perfect and you lose a lot of speed but it works.

I put my boy to play like that on oval curses (he has 2.5y) and he can win against the lowest AÍ level just holding the accelerator… the AI breaks and do a bit of the turns for you.
That's way too much handholding... Probably would feel like MK8 with assistance.

Forza games allow you to disable a lot of elements in the driving so they run like an arcade y game like need for speed, PGR... Like not having to worry about going fast, or doing crazy drifting.... I feel you answered my question, though... Imma avoid this series.

Last edited:

Aenima

That's way too much handholding... Probably would feel like MK8 with assistance.

Forza games allow you to disable a lot of elements in the driving so they run like an arcade y game like need for speed, PGR... Like not having to worry about going fast, or doing crazy drifting.... I feel you answered my question, though... Imma avoid this series.
GT has assists that will let you play like that (Not like NFS, more like Forza Motorsports). If you dont want the car drifting, you just increase the traction control so the car dont drift. The game is designed to be played in a controller is not a pure sim where u need a wheel to handle the car.
By default the cars already have a bunch of assists on to be easy to controll. Players usually turn these assists off to have more control of the car and do better times.
Usually turning all assists off and just adjusting the traction control to some cars is enough to get a great driving experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom