• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Just another piece of trash off the street"-Old man after killing unarmed Black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

I wonder how long it takes for the claim that "this wasn't racism, he's just mentally ill" to show up.

Well we wouldn't want the guy to lose his job. He's just a young kid and we don't want him to have lifelong consequences for momentary lapse in judgement, blah blah blah.

America sucks

If they put him into general population in prison, he's done for. Put this fucker in a cement box in the ground and build a prison over him. What a piece of trash.

And WTF at that sentence for beating up his pregnant daughter.

RibMan

Before we go accusing the court and criminal system of being racist, let's wait and see how many hours he gets for this one.

Dick-Gregory-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

See this is one of the many reasons the whole "Maybe we shouldn't call them racists." nonsense from white moderates is so infuriating.
I wonder if he'll get a slap on the wrist like he did with assualting his daughter... I mean she was white and nothing happened to him.

Agree completely.

Victim James Harvey Means (RIP):
AR-161129859.jpgimageVersionSoftCropArticlePicturess1479875663328.jpeg

He looked like a friend I had growing up. He could have been my little brother or cousin. Senseless.

See this is one of the many reasons the whole "Maybe we shouldn't call them racists." nonsense from white moderates is so infuriating.
I wonder if he'll get a slap on the wrist like he did with assualting his daughter... I mean she was white and nothing happened to him.

I'm so exhausted.

Frostburn

What a tragedy, this guy should have already been in jail before this happened. Crazy ass racist trash with no empathy, let him rot.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
GenPop please.

Please.

Come on. You think his dumbass is gunna get put around anyone that would do anything about his presence? pfft. dude will probably get preferential treatment by all the white guards and looked after by whatever brotherhood assholes are roaming the prison blocks.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Just watch the character assassination this kid receives, when it's time for this guy's trial.

He'll be morphed into a 6'8" 275lbs youth with a troubled past, a dangerous gangster threatening the safety of an honorable old white gentleman.

We know how these things go, he'll get off of everything but the gun charge.

Yesterday, Nov. 22, was the two year anniversary of 12 year old Tamir Rice's death. Today, Nov. 23, is the 4 year anniversary of 16 year Jordan Davis' death. (who was murdered over an argument about loud rap music) James Means' murder occurred on the 21st.

Means & Davis' killers both went for a bite to eat as their victims lay dying on the street. In Jordan Davis' case, Michael Dunn went back to his hotel room & ordered pizza. In James Means case, William Pulliam went home to cook & eat his spaghetti dinner, then visit a friend, as his young victim passed away.
It was as if these men gave no more thought to their victims than they would an stray dog.
Folks, these are the children of the people that held family picnics at lynchings & took smiling photographs. In case you were wondering where those kinds of people went. You better believe that undercurrent of hatred & evil lives on in America, its just been brewing under the surface, waiting to resurface at the right moment.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My heart goes out to James' family.

At this point, I just don't know what else to say. It's clearly falling on deaf ears. I don't think all the dead black teens in the world are going to move people's hearts, or open their eyes. It's depressing.

TaterTots

Banned
Putting someone in jail the rest of their life is no longer good enough. Hell, some jails have televisions for inmates to watch. Gotta stop being soft and come down heavy. I mean, its time to start setting fucking examples.

Koomaster

You can beat up your pregnant daughter and get probation with credit for time served?

Hahahahahaha.

hahahahahahaha

hahahas;lfi hwil;gbha eb'njrt
n tn
This is what gets me! He didn't even just punch her in the face he also kicked her in the stomach! Like where is the concern for unborn life in this scenario? Even the original sentence of 36 days seemed too light and then to suspend that - fuck this world.

The 'trash' he cleaned off the streets was himself. Keep him in jail for life now please!

hypernima

Banned
Yesterday, Nov. 22, was the two year anniversary of 12 year old Tamir Rice's death. Today, Nov. 23, is the 4 year anniversary of 16 year Jordan Davis' death. (who was murdered over an argument about loud rap music) James Means' murder occurred on the 21st.

Means & Davis' killers both went for a bite to eat as their victims lay dying on the street. In Jordan Davis' case, Michael Dunn went back to his hotel room & ordered pizza. In James Means case, William Pulliam went home to cook & eat his spaghetti dinner, then visit a friend, as his young victim passed away.
It was as if these men gave no more thought to their victims than they would an stray dog.
Folks, these are the children of the people that held family picnics at lynchings & took smiling photographs. In case you were wondering where those kinds of people went. You better believe that undercurrent of hatred & evil lives on in America, its just been brewing under the surface, waiting to resurface at the right moment.

man this part hurts.

This picture made me physically ill. He looks like a fucking 10 year old baby, 90lbs soaking wet.
I tried to imagine him as someone a bit older, as if somehow it would make it not as bad.

It doesn't.

Fuck.

He's just a fucking kid, man.

I'm almost fucking crying.

I'm not in favor of the death penalty because of innocent people getting killed, but this is the type of person who should no longer draw breath. Fuck this piece of shit.

That is a waste.

Induced coma. Body will continue producing blood, bone marrow, etc.

His life can be used to save countless others.

Yeah, there's another piece of trash off the street alright. And he better stay off the street and in the cell for the rest of his miserable, pathetic life.

Akainu

Don't worry guys I'm sure he was NO ANGEL right? Probably got a bad grade on a test a few times. He had this coming.

Takuan

Not a cop and not connected, as far as we know, so chances are he spends the rest of his life in a cell. Unfortunate a child had to die for this to happen.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
is it still bannable to wish foul things to happen to someone while they are behind bars?

because.... this fuckin trash pile deserves every terrible, humiliating, destructive and violent thing that happens to him. Wherever the fuck he ends up.

I'm really just starting to hate people more than ever before. Fuck.

Akainu

is it still bannable to wish foul things to happen to someone while they are behind bars?

because.... this fuckin trash pile deserves every terrible, humiliating, destructive and violent thing that happens to him. Wherever the fuck he ends up.

I'm really just starting to hate people more than ever before. Fuck.

I'd rather him rot in prison. Have someone come in one day and tell him he lost his job.

Davilmar

To believe there are people that still find racism and prejudice to be overblown in this day and age. As a Black man, I am just about tired and beaten trying to look toward the ideals of this nation and those who found for the principles of equality. I want this man dead myself, but it won't do a damn thing. No one is going to care for this young child, and I fear this is going to be a long four/eight years.

NEO0MJ

Horrible story. Why did he go after him, though? Old racist white men are crazy and should be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom