• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan's Podcast |OT|

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Not unsurprising to learn that McConaughey is a man of god, anti cancel culture and left/liberal extremism, a fan of Jordan Peterson, that wavelength. Nice to hear given how great a man he is. Wonder how long before Twitter gets wind of the fact that he's his own man and throws a hissy fit.

TTOOLL

35 minutes into the Kanye episode. It's wild, the guy is a machine fabricating and connecting ideias, holy shit. I have no ideia what he's on about anymore but I can't stop listening to it.

DonJorginho

Banned
Kanye was amazing, I feel like he seemed much more with it in terms of how he talks about things on the podcast, people will definitely understand him more from that episode I feel.

Kanye, Alex and Greenwald is quite a run of pods. He mentioned how backlogged he is with guest requests. Seems he's trying to push out certain important ones before the election.

Posted this in the Alex Jones JRE thread but seems like his episode was pulled from Spotify.
e8wmjvG.jpg

eot

Banned
How come these full episodes are on YouTube, I thought he signed an exclusivity contract? Are they just re-uploads?

manfestival

I totally get it now. Joe wanted to soften things up for some time. Move into the new platform and play it cool. Then start dropping bombs left and right. Though the whole fact checking nonsense he was pulling off in the Alex Jones episode kinda took the wind out of the sails for me. Glad to see Gad Saad on... now to make more time for these podcasts lol

Portugeezer

Nov 3rd gonna be good.

I totally get it now. Joe wanted to soften things up for some time. Move into the new platform and play it cool. Then start dropping bombs left and right. Though the whole fact checking nonsense he was pulling off in the Alex Jones episode kinda took the wind out of the sails for me. Glad to see Gad Saad on... now to make more time for these podcasts lol
It felt like Joe actually cares and just wants some of the things (most of which are interesting to the average viewer) to be backed up.

Top Bottom