• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Its official. Elden ring is the Goty of 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I know I'm going to get ALOT of flack for this...

But what about?

9.14.2020_TD_HP_KeyArt-WIDE-UHD_COLOR-P-Edit-V1_2500px.jpg

The cynic in me keeps reminding me that this is WB and there going to screw it up by monetising it horrifically, but... what if they don't? I mean I know previews are there to build hype but their showing was really impressive, even for a bitter old cynic like me.

Last edited:

Jayjayhd34

I know I'm going to get ALOT of flack for this...

But what about?

9.14.2020_TD_HP_KeyArt-WIDE-UHD_COLOR-P-Edit-V1_2500px.jpg

The cynic in me keeps reminding me that this is WB and there going to screw it up by monetising it horrifically, but... what if they don't? I mean I know previews are there to build hype but their showing was really impressive, even for a bitter old cynic like me.

It'll never get game of the year. However they already confirmed no microtransactions.

kikkis

Loved elden ring until endgame. Its amazing game for the most part, but I still prefer Sekiro to it for instance.

With starfield and Breath of wild 2 being delayed to 2023, and no news about God of war ragnorak, the cements elden ring goty title.
It was fun while it lasted.
I don't like this at all.
Imagine a year with 1 thid party masterpiece, 1 Sony masterpiece, 1 Nintendo masterpiece and 1 Microsoft masterpiece.

Would've been the best year in gaming since forever

tommib

Loved elden ring until endgame. Its amazing game for the most part, but I still prefer Sekiro to it for instance.
I’m 110 hours in it and think approaching endgame. What’s the main issue with the endgame so that I prepare myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom