• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insomniac]Miles Morals will be the main Spider-Man going forward

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Shocked 80S GIF

SCB3

Everyone who just played Spider-Man 2: yes, we know
Well kinda, the game leaves it open ended with certain Spiderman villains being teased so no idea how they'll handle it
I'm still predicting a Spider Family game with 3, Silk and Gwen being the other 2 playable characters

Valt7786

Kill him off in the next game and have Silk take over, anything would be better than Whines Morales in the main role.
Or at least get the VA from spider-verse to replace the current one, 'cause he's awful.

TheTurboFD

Crazy how the term Woke went from meaning "aware of injustice" to now meaning jack shit the way people use it now.

On topic though, I feel like they just need to pause on Spiderman for a while unless it becomes vastly different. The game itself while good just is the same formula as the first and while its not bad, having another with the same formula would suck. Then again how much can they change gameplay wise for this character anyway?

Last edited:

boomcrab

I just don't know how Peter is going to sit at the wayside while Miles deals with what was revealed in that post credit scene. Seems a little early, one more game with both of them feels more right to me.
Then give the series a rest, revive it later with Miles as the main spiderman and a timeskip. I would like a more adult Miles as well.

I just don't know how Peter is going to sit at the wayside while Miles deals with what was revealed in that post credit scene. Seems a little early, one more game with both of them feels more right to me.
Then give the series a rest, revive it later with Miles as the main spiderman and a timeskip. I would like a more adult Miles as well.
It means Peter's gonna die fighting the Green Goblin in Marvel's Spider-Man 3

TheKratos

Miles is the more fun Spiderman anyway. Peter with venom skills was fun but Miles abilities are superior. I hope this means no MJ levels anymore!

boomcrab

It means Peter's gonna die fighting the Green Goblin in Marvel's Spider-Man 3
Possibly, I was trying to avoid spoilers for anybody possibly reading lol
That would be a big decision, I just don't think they'd be brave enough to kill him off when he's seemingly getting his life together, kind of darkens it a bit. This game alone had a lot of death it felt kind of off.
But you could be totally right, I can see it.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
If he covers the top of his head, sure why not?

Peter Parker is Peter Parker but Insomniac completely missed Peter in this 2nd game. I liked Miles character more than him to be honest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom