• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sick of thick culture

Papa

Banned
Dress up like an anime moe girl at a convention and she'll be the one laying hands all over you xD

just make sure you give her consent cuz, uh...that was kinda a problem :S

Y'all late; this shit's been in fashion since the Victorian Age!

naked-woman-and-woman-playing-the-piano-johann-heinrich-fussli.jpg

0e19fe51ace26b9b5cfd9d02729d1425b9c34c0b.jpg

nude-on-a-sofa-1752(1).jpg!Large.jpg

YzVAAwwAitlAKyw3f66T-VEb7IYsd4PsOSHxbqIcKhKPIQr_6IsZqvPIOw_5cVUXqvsJvKFNLukNTrqEA3ScU2-Pi7SgYItb8GN4vtzQhEwoQjHLn0Ryudijox27jRJVjifxMzZDKrvTKuLP

If only they had cameras back then....

lol what

This is completely different to the giant baboon ass “thicc“ (see: fat) nonsense that mainstream culture is obsessed with these days.

lol what

This is completely different to the giant baboon ass “thicc“ (see: fat) nonsense that mainstream culture is obsessed with these days.

Is it really tho? Those girls with the massively big (and fake) asses are like 5% of the thicc out there, they're usually not even the most popular.

You must be intentionally looking the for the really dumb "thicc" ones. The "Coke bottle"'s still in, it just got a little bigger that's all.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The funniest thing is the virtue-signaling that goes on around overweight women that is low-key incredibly insulting to any non-fat woman. "That's what a REAL WOMAN looks like." I think someone in this very thread said in response to a tubby lard-ass's picture "this is what separates women from girls."

Look, there's nothing terribly wrong with being fat other than it being disgusting, but it doesn't make someone more real or womanly than a non-fat ass. It's OK to jerk off to them, and it's OK that you could never get a fit girl to date you so you mirrored your fetishes towards women you could possibly attract.. in fact it's quite logical, and quite impressive.

But leave the fit girls alone; they are also women.. they are real.. they aren't all starving themselves or unhealthy. I won't shame your disgusting fatties if you don't shame my fit girls.

"No offense" of course.... "I'm not fat phobic but" and all that.

Papa

Banned
Is it really tho? Those girls with the massively big (and fake) asses are like 5% of the thicc out there, they're usually not even the most popular.

You must be intentionally looking the for the really dumb "thicc" ones. The "Coke bottle"'s still in, it just got a little bigger that's all.

I’ve been around long enough and horny enough to notice the changing beauty standards from tight, fit and pert Baywatch types to the grotesquely large baboon asses that are popular today.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
When you fat, you are fat and you should be ashamed of that, no other way around. If you want to be whale or hippo, ask a local zoo for place.
I don't want to hear anyone selling thickness.
Come the fuck on, how many times you saw a "plus size models" being showed to the naked exe (and to kids) through the magazines, internet, etc. It's disgusting that it exist.

Davey Cakes

The only thing I don't like about "thick culture" is the support behind plastic surgery. Ass, tits, and lips that are injected into oblivion are NOT attractive to me. To each their own, of course, but if a person is "thick" I'd also prefer if they weren't a science fair project.

Last edited:

Bigrx1

Banned
I don't like THICC girls either. I've always liked thin and toned bodies like Kate from Lost:

Katewater.jpg

Having said that though, growing up almost all my guy friends seemed to like girls with more meat than I did so I just accepted I'm in the minority. I think most like em THICCCCCC.

Meowzers

If you're a fan of Nina Kayy then you'll get tits and a nice ass you'll get 'Lost' in.

No pun intended to the post above....well, maybe a little.

Doom85

that looks like a dude in a bikini.

Not to mention she became IMHO the most unlikable main character in the show.

Jack: You know, considering we know most of the others are most likely still alive, we should probably find a way to find them and bring them home.
Kate: Hey, fuck you!
Jack: I mean, Claire probably would like her child back.
Kate: I can't believe you!
Jack: Okay, well I'm going to actually listen to what Locke told me all this time and grow as a character these next two seasons.
Kate: And I'll finally acknowledge that Claire should have her kid back but only when there's like 8 episodes left until the end.
Jack: Better late than never, I guess?

daveonezero

Banned
I think women are sick of men telling them what is an isn't attractive and having to fit into a tiny little box.

I think there is enough to go around for everyone and all tases and different bodies.

I'm sure women have opinions about men's appearance as well.

Grinchy

Banned
I think women are sick of men telling them what is an isn't attractive and having to fit into a tiny little box.

I think there is enough to go around for everyone and all tases and different bodies.

Then I guess I think men are sick of women telling them what is an isn't attractive and having to fit into a tiny little box.

There's nothing wrong with personal preference!

I don't try to fit women into a tiny box, I prefer a deep pit in my basement.

qwt7hc3.gif

JAMMA

Last warning for console wars
Does anyone remember the good ol’ days when being a “fat ass” was considered a bad thing? That’s because fat asses are fucking gross fat asses.

🎶 I dislike big butts and I cannot lie.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Brap still projecting. Imagine being so insecure about your fat fetish that you have to continually rope in chads such as myself.

Sad.

Top Bottom