• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sick of thick culture

Mediocre type of thick

DfaBYu5X0AEdKO8.jpg

Thick is a broad term.

fuck yeah mediocrity 😍

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I’ve only noticed the thicc obsession in the last 10 years or so. I believe it’s a symptom of the ascension of black culture in America. When I was a young man, it was all about the tight and pert fit asses. Then came the popularity of rap music and the giant booties in music videos. I was always disgusted by them, but the culture seems to have turned to the point that now I’m the odd one out. My boy Scopa Scopa knows the feeling.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’ve only noticed the thicc obsession in the last 10 years or so. I believe it’s a symptom of the ascension of black culture in America. When I was a young man, it was all about the tight and pert fit asses. Then came the popularity of rap music and the giant booties in music videos. I was always disgusted by them, but the culture seems to have turned to the point that now I’m the odd one out. My boy Scopa Scopa knows the feeling.
I’m not the odd one out. I’m one of the cultured few left.

EDIT: To add, this thicc thing is yet another passing internet fad that gets attached to by lonely social outcasts in order to feel relevant and part of something.

Nobody actually finds fat arses attractive except for fat arses themselves, starving virgins and sick fetishists.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I’m not the odd one out. I’m one of the cultured few left.

EDIT: To add, this thicc thing is yet another passing internet fad that gets attached to by lonely social outcasts in order to feel relevant and part of something.

Nobody actually finds fat arses attractive except for fat arses themselves, starving virgins and sick fetishists.

I don’t think it’s a fad. As I said, I think it’s related to the ascension of black culture to the mainstream. Unless you undo that, the thicc obsession ain’t going anywhere, and I don’t think it’s being undone.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I don’t think it’s a fad. As I said, I think it’s related to the ascension of black culture to the mainstream. Unless you undo that, the thicc obsession ain’t going anywhere, and I don’t think it’s being undone.
It’s a fad, just as the proliferation of “y’all” is. Trendy for nerds.

It will pass. Give it time. The internet is like a schoolyard of children, this semester it’s marbles, next semester it’ll be pogs.

lock2k

Banned
It seems like these days that I am more in the minority of not liking girls who are "stupid thicc". First, we should break it down biologically. Certain curves show a male that a woman is well-suited to reproduce. It seems like the limit for that has really been stretched, literally. I find these huge thighs and asses disgusting that many drool over. Very rarely do they end up looking as good as they do in the instagram angle. I mean, does anyone really want a girl who's wider than he is?

So who is with me? I love a good skinny/fit chick. or similar. More often than not, when I see really rich men, they tend to have much better looking skinnier wive than going "thicc". I feel like they have had access to some better picks. No?

This whole "thicc" thing is a meme for lovers of fatty girls to justify their preference and seem edgy about it (instead of ridiculed).

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Curvy women like Marilyn Monroe and other female stars if the mid 20th century were celebrated... Shoot... Outright fat women were the best thing in before the 20th century.

Then came Twiggy

If anything, this obsession with skinny women is rather new.

Thick became mainstream because of J. Lo and Kim Kardashian (even though her butt is manufactured)... Not black American culture. Black women have ALWAYS had the round bootys ... It wasn't until these two.women that the mainstream Actually took notice and started celebrating it.

This is thick, to me... And all natural (I know a few of the women)
H94qIpJ.jpg

1ijk7qV.jpg

YfodYwq.jpg

AEAb4rs.jpg

44JMiGe.jpg

GtPiMQK.png

y87sS3A.png

JrR2tEX.jpg

XSpnWid.gif

IzjY1uB.jpg

xrnzaaas

Well society is getting fat so more people are considering being fat thick attractive. Personally I'm not a fan of going to the extreme in either direction and I never found super skinny models to be attractive as well.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Not too thick but Yeah I love girls to be a bit more on the thick side. Honestly I don’t really have a favourite type of look I prefer. If she is beautiful then that all that taks for me

Last edited:

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
I don't care how thicc or not, but she has to be over 70 and bake me some cookies afterwards.

Last edited:
I'd still do the girl at the bottom. Rawr.

Dress up like an anime moe girl at a convention and she'll be the one laying hands all over you xD

just make sure you give her consent cuz, uh...that was kinda a problem :S

Y'all late; this shit's been in fashion since the Victorian Age!

naked-woman-and-woman-playing-the-piano-johann-heinrich-fussli.jpg

0e19fe51ace26b9b5cfd9d02729d1425b9c34c0b.jpg

nude-on-a-sofa-1752(1).jpg!Large.jpg

YzVAAwwAitlAKyw3f66T-VEb7IYsd4PsOSHxbqIcKhKPIQr_6IsZqvPIOw_5cVUXqvsJvKFNLukNTrqEA3ScU2-Pi7SgYItb8GN4vtzQhEwoQjHLn0Ryudijox27jRJVjifxMzZDKrvTKuLP

If only they had cameras back then....

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Yeah the thiccness is a weird thing. I like it a lot sometimes, but other times, I just see a fat woman with a ton of makeup on.

Curvy women like Marilyn Monroe and other female stars if the mid 20th century were celebrated... Shoot... Outright fat women were the best thing in before the 20th century.

Then came Twiggy

If anything, this obsession with skinny women is rather new.

Thick became mainstream because of J. Lo and Kim Kardashian (even though her butt is manufactured)... Not black American culture. Black women have ALWAYS had the round bootys ... It wasn't until these two.women that the mainstream Actually took notice and started celebrating it.

This is thick, to me... And all natural (I know a few of the women)
H94qIpJ.jpg

1ijk7qV.jpg

YfodYwq.jpg

AEAb4rs.jpg

44JMiGe.jpg

GtPiMQK.png

y87sS3A.png

JrR2tEX.jpg

XSpnWid.gif

IzjY1uB.jpg

Hey Papa Papa get some culture now.

Thiccness on girls in their 20s is nice and all but you know exactly 10-15 years down the line they will look like a sack of potatoes. So prolly keep that in mind.

Lol yup. It's rare to see them keep it like with Kim Kardashian.

Thabass

I don't issues with "thicc" people or body positivity. Just don't harp on being obese being a good thing and everyone should accept that.
Exactly. Being a person who was 415, that shit is unhealthy and doesn't really vibe with being healthy either.

I too dislike things other people like. Action needs to be taken against these people.
How fucking dare you dislike things. How do you even people?

Holy shit Fark. This image ages me so.

GeorgPrime

Banned
For me its always "Not too much, but not too less also".

My girlfriend is asian but the has some european genes somewhere down the line (i guess but she doesnt really know if its true) because she is like 1.65 and her mindset is really "western". From her body she wont be able to become like those typical thin asian woman but i dont like it anyway. She was always afraid i wouldnt like her when we talking to each other the first time.

At the moment she has a bit too much and is losing weight again because if its too much it just doesnt turn me on. We will move together later and then she wants to go to the gym.

Sex is better when you dont hump the bones. ;)

I like bewbs a lot, but I have never placed a priority on them. Growing up I had major crushes on Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Kirsten Bell... I guess I preferred short petite women for a good while there.

GeorgPrime

Banned
I like bewbs a lot, but I have never placed a priority on them. Growing up I had major crushes on Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Kirsten Bell... I guess I preferred short petite women for a good while there.

I think it has something to do with growing up.

When i was younger i liked thin girls a lot but when you grow older you just want a hot mother for your kids and not a thin girl that may break giving birth. ;)

Last edited:
the ascension of "black culture" in America

Man the media got you good, I though you were smarter than that lol. Half the "black culture" in america isn't even black culture that's the label they gave it so it's harder to rebuke.

Also some of you posting pictures of men without realizing it, some obvious as well.

GymWolf

Man the media got you good, I though you were smarter than that lol. Half the "black culture" in america isn't even black culture that's the label they gave it so it's harder to rebuke.

Also some of you posting pictures of men without realizing it, some obvious as well.
Now i'm curious, who posted the mens pictures?

Ownage

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go 'round
Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery, huh
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!
I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies every time
C'mon!
Oh, won't you take me home tonight?
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Oh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round
Hey, listen here!
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in my bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure
Heap big woman, you done made a big man of me
Now, get this!
Oh, (I know) you gonna take me home tonight? (Please)
Oh, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round, yeah
Get on your bikes and ride
Ooh yeah, oh yeah, them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Alright, ride 'em, c'mon
Fat bottomed girls, yes yes

Last edited:
Top Bottom