• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sick of thick culture

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
And not birth babies? A lot of men find wide hips, large breasts/butts, thigh shaply thighs attractive.

I mean you can call it fat but chubby/fat women or as we call them thicc can be extremely attractive. We aren’t talking about the obese/morbidly obese crowd. There’s a very wide difference.
So, by your definition, this is attractive?

061715-hillary-clinton-pantsuits-31.jpg

People literally don't know what thick means, seeing either fat or chubby chicks being called thick is what I'm sick off. There's people here in this thread posting chubby and fat girls and call them thick... NO, this is not how it works.

Fat tummy/love handles, a bit of fat on face and everywhere else = chubby
big ass and thicker thighs = T H I C C

Belmonte gets it, Electro Demon from Page 5 does not.

The difference is that a thick girl is also fit, she just has a big ass and thicker thighs... and no, no super big ass (or thighs) like one of the Kardashians, that is neither chubby nor thick, that's just grotesque.

Stouffers

Banned
Dress up like an anime moe girl at a convention and she'll be the one laying hands all over you xD

just make sure you give her consent cuz, uh...that was kinda a problem :S

Y'all late; this shit's been in fashion since the Victorian Age!

naked-woman-and-woman-playing-the-piano-johann-heinrich-fussli.jpg

0e19fe51ace26b9b5cfd9d02729d1425b9c34c0b.jpg

nude-on-a-sofa-1752(1).jpg!Large.jpg

YzVAAwwAitlAKyw3f66T-VEb7IYsd4PsOSHxbqIcKhKPIQr_6IsZqvPIOw_5cVUXqvsJvKFNLukNTrqEA3ScU2-Pi7SgYItb8GN4vtzQhEwoQjHLn0Ryudijox27jRJVjifxMzZDKrvTKuLP

If only they had cameras back then....
Chances are those are dudes. They used to use males for female models back then.

Belmonte

Yes they are beautiful women but haven’t you heard artificial fillers are bad for you. OO

Pfftt... Come to Brazil to meet some of them. We are at carnival here right now.

If you aren't a crazy man, the last thing you will think is which one used silicon or not.

cryptoadam

Banned
In regards to those victorian pictures. keep in mind back then being plump was seen as a sign of wealth. The lower classes didn't really have time to get fat/thicc working the fields all day and surviving on meager rations. So of course painters were going to paint full figured women since that was a sign of having privilege.

I am sure most women were probably pretty thin back then. And I doubt many had plump asses or big ol titties since they didn't have most of the fattning foods we have now a days.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I wasn’t going to mention it, but since fetishists keep bringing up the “ye olde times LOVED fat women!” excuse, I’m going to take over from poster above and explain.

They liked fat women coz people were fucking starving and couldn’t afford much food. Fat was a sign of money and success.

So, they weren’t going “Damn, that fat bitch be fine”, they were going: *licks lips* “damn, maybe that whale can get me some cheeseburger”.

Period. Full stop. End show. Applause.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I used to like thicc before it was cool, now it's huge (hah). But a woman with a big ass naturally is pretty rare. So I'm sure it fucks with the minds of lots of them.

brap

Banned
I wasn’t going to mention it, but since fetishists keep bringing up the “ye olde times LOVED fat women!” excuse, I’m going to take over from poster above and explain.

They liked fat women coz people were fucking starving and couldn’t afford much food. Fat was a sign of money and success.

So, they weren’t going “Damn, that fat bitch be fine”, they were going: *licks lips* “damn, maybe that whale can get me some cheeseburger”.

ok twink fetishist

Where did you pull this from, lol?

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
What you North Americans call thick is a religion in my country.

panicats_e_nicole.jpg

36826335503_0c0d714f3a_k.jpg

as-panicats-aline-mineiro-e-carol-dias-1498686284986_v2_300x420.jpg

God bless Brazilian woman.
A lot of these girls have very deep voices, because they take male hormones to look like that..

They still have a pussy so I guess nobody here would care..

brap

Banned
Dude, you're a registered chubby chaster.
You're into fat girls with photoshop skills.

l7x3aFk.png

Yes, yes, you do.
Most women are ugly without makeup. Are you 12 and just now figuring this out?

And you're a registered member of NAMBLA

She is probably the best looking one in this thread, but her tits are too big and fake, and she can lose about 10-15 lbs from her waist down.

She's be a 10 if she did that.
This is legitimately the gayest fucking post in the thread. She already weighs like 70lbs.
Bunch of farnsgoths in here attracted to anorexic boys with shitty tattoos :messenger_tears_of_joy:

RealGassy

Banned
Most women are ugly without makeup. Are you 12 and just now figuring this out?
Most girls don't have to use photoshop to move the fat around and hide the cellulite, stretchmarks, liposuction marks and make her fat, ugly skin smooth.

It's borderline impossible to be fat and look good.

Most girls who aren't fat look just fine without makeup.

She has no choice - her face is fat and full of zits and looks like shit - as a result of poor nutrition necessary to acquire that chubby body you lust for so dearly.

m1XYduu.png

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This is legitimately the gayest fucking post in the thread. She already weighs like 70lbs.
Bunch of farnsgoths in here attracted to anorexic boys with shitty tattoos :messenger_tears_of_joy:
You're replying to the wrong Thicc thread.

As for the girl responded about, I saw more pics of her online..... I'll change my 10-15 to 5-10. And her tits are still big for her.

And there is no way she's only "70 lbs".

brap

Banned
Most girls who aren't fat look just fine without makeup.
Not really.

She has no choice - her face is full of zits and looks like shit - as a result of poor nutrition necessary to acquire that chubby body you lust for so dearly.
Lmao ok. Maybe venture out of your basement sometime and realize that not everybody that's even remotely overweight has a bunch of zits and shit.

You're replying to the wrong Thicc thread.
You're in the wrong thread period. Go to the Teen Boy Appreciation thread on resetera.

RealGassy

Banned
Lmao ok. Maybe venture out of your basement sometime and realize that not everybody that's even remotely overweight has a bunch of zits and shit.
Maybe go to a sports club or a gym or any place where people who take care of themselves gather.
Dermatitis, face full of weird spots, and poor skincare is a symptom, and not a normal occurance.

O-N-E

l7x3aFk.png

Yes, yes, you do.

I would.

I would so fucking hard.

Holding on to dear life, eyes rolled back, foaming at the mouth, knowing I shouldn't get this girl pregnant but I want to so bad.

Dennisonr

Neo Member
Well look at it this way, at least it's not skinny fat look like some of us men have who are in our late 30's or older. I hate it that I'm skinny fat where my belly sticks out and can't see my pecker down below, but the rest of my body is skinny as a rail. I'm 6', 5" and weigh 235 pounds where the majority of that weight is from the fat belly I have. And getting rid of fat in that area is hard. I mean I literally look like the letter "I" with the letter "Q" attached to it about halfway down onto the letter "I".

Tesseract

Banned
Well look at it this way, at least it's not skinny fat look like some of us men have who are in our late 30's or older. I hate it that I'm skinny fat where my belly sticks out and can't see my pecker down below, but the rest of my body is skinny as a rail. I'm 6', 5" and weigh 235 pounds where the majority of that weight is from the fat belly I have. And getting rid of fat in that area is hard. I mean I literally look like the letter "I" with the letter "Q" attached to it about halfway down onto the letter "I".

do cardio until you puke spiders

Top Bottom