• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sick of thick culture

Kazza

I agree with the OP. The whole cult of "thiccness" has pretty much ruined both the tits and butt threads for me (especially the butt one)

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Well look at it this way, at least it's not skinny fat look like some of us men have who are in our late 30's or older. I hate it that I'm skinny fat where my belly sticks out and can't see my pecker down below, but the rest of my body is skinny as a rail. I'm 6', 5" and weigh 235 pounds where the majority of that weight is from the fat belly I have. And getting rid of fat in that area is hard. I mean I literally look like the letter "I" with the letter "Q" attached to it about halfway down onto the letter "I".
This look is quite normal for taller guys. I have the same problem. Seems like all by body fat is stored in that lower belly section and it's so hard to get rid of. At one point a few year back I went down to 160 pounds and while I lost weight litterally everywhere else the fat on my lower belly didn't go away. It really pissed me off.

Well, at least I'm two heads bigger than all the dwarfes with 15+% Body fat and flat belly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom