• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm sick of thick culture

Super Mario

Banned
It seems like these days that I am more in the minority of not liking girls who are "stupid thicc". First, we should break it down biologically. Certain curves show a male that a woman is well-suited to reproduce. It seems like the limit for that has really been stretched, literally. I find these huge thighs and asses disgusting that many drool over. Very rarely do they end up looking as good as they do in the instagram angle. I mean, does anyone really want a girl who's wider than he is?

So who is with me? I love a good skinny/fit chick. or similar. More often than not, when I see really rich men, they tend to have much better looking skinnier wive than going "thicc". I feel like they have had access to some better picks. No?

It seems like these days that I am more in the minority of not liking girls who are "stupid thicc". First, we should break it down biologically. Certain curves show a male that a woman is well-suited to reproduce. It seems like the limit for that has really been stretched, literally. I find these huge thighs and asses disgusting that many drool over. Very rarely do they end up looking as good as they do in the instagram angle. I mean, does anyone really want a girl who's wider than he is?

So who is with me? I love a good skinny/fit chick. or similar. More often than not, when I see really rich men, they tend to have much better looking skinnier wive than going "thicc". I feel like they have had access to some better picks. No?
Yes. Oh boy yes. I love dem curves.
body-care-chubby-girl-sitting-on-kitchen-table-near-window-drinking-detox-juice-smiling-cheerful-2AE0R5P.jpg

This is pure beauty.

Daxter32jak

I have an idea of where the OP is coming from and I agree, I personally find a slim body more attractive that the trendy “thic thighs saves lives”

I also find hilarious when it comes to online dating a lot of female users will describe themselves as thick, curvy, etc etc when clearly they are over weight

I think there is a line to be drawn between being accepting of different body shapes and sizes, as there are people who are predisposed to one or another through no fault of their own, and promoting and celebrating being clearly unhealthy/living an unhealthy lifestyle.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
There is always a massively varying taste in women (and men) with a general aesthetic that is considered the cultural ideal for a specific region and time. Your tastes just don't match up with the current ideal.

iconmaster

Banned
I think in general women don't want to date a man skinnier than they are, just as most men would prefer a woman to be slimmer than they are.

Skinnier at which point, though? Shoulders, I'd say you're right; hips, I'd be surprised if that were true.

Nymphae

Banned
Skinnier at which point, though? Shoulders, I'd say you're right; hips, I'd be surprised if that were true.

I mean in general, not specific body parts. If someone can say you look thinner than your GF, she probably doesn't dig that is what I'm saying.

Gargus

Banned
Pretty much thick girls now assume they are automatically beautiful somehow. But the interpretations of thick by women seems a bit skewed since I bet 487lb women are like "I'm thick!"....no you're fucking fat and gross.

It's as stupid as bbw or big beautiful women, just because you're big doesn't make you beautiful. Just like being thinner doesn't make you ugly. But I'll tell you what more often than not if I see a beautiful chic she isn't 200+ pounds.

So no, if you're big then you're beautiful to black dudes because they want sloppy sex, and Mexicans because anything above another Mexican is an improvement for them.

I guess OP may have a point.. But what I also find it even more sad is that these thick chicks only want Fit and muscular men........ And not the fat or average build guys 😂

There are many great-looking women. If a woman is pretty in my book, she is. The are pretty women who are so-called thicc, as well as thin ones - as well as everything in-between.

And yes, there is such a thing as a personality and humanity. If you've got the looks of a model, and act like a bitch, you're still a bitch.

GAMETA

Banned
They're trying to convince us that fat women are hot. They're not.

A bubble butt is awesome tho. Large girls (not fat, I mean large body structure, endomorph frames) can be pretty hot too. Look at Alexis Texas or Vallentina Nappi

Mista

Banned
It all started after "stop shaming obese bodies" Its all related

You shouldn't shame anyone anyways but thats how THICC culture started

I am with you though OP, 100% baby. But skinny no, no thanks

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i love it. i grew up in the 90s. heroin chic was the fashion. every girl looked anorexic. yeah the decade started out with Ana Nicole Smith looking buxom and hot but by the end it was all androgynous lizards. yuk

i like me some thicc girls

Dthomp

Seeing these pics of "thicc" women makes me wish there was a vomit emoji here....

It's not hot...it's just fat/obese (Insert Vomit Emoji Here)

I'll gladly take a fit girl that can maybe walk a block or two with me without having a heart attack or needing some McDonalds. But she gotta have tits though :)

RealGassy

Banned
I don't like woman that are significantly taller than me, or have big butts, because then my small weaner has a hard time reaching deep into the vaganus when going from behindus. It doesn't have that optimal thrust distance.

I'm not even talking about fatties, just woman bigger and taller than me, any extra grams or % of body fat will effectively reduce my already short operational range.

Obviously this is not good.

Top Bottom