• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Housemarque teasing something for tomorrow

Also Selene is one of the coolest gaming characters in ages. The voice actress was phenomenal and I'm usually indifferent to stuff like that in the vast majority of games. I'd love to just see that character more.

Anyone interested in Returnal lore, make sure to check the enemy entries again and pay attention to it distinguishing between native and foreign creatures to the planet.

tommib

Also Selene is one of the coolest gaming characters in ages. The voice actress was phenomenal and I'm usually indifferent to stuff like that in the vast majority of games. I'd love to just see that character more.

Anyone interested in Returnal lore, make sure to check the enemy entries again and pay attention to it distinguishing between native and foreign creatures to the planet.
What if they’re teasing an animation horror movie with a Junji Ito collaboration?

Last edited:

drotahorror

I still need to buy Returnal on PC. It's definitely my favorite game on PS5 though.

I'm hoping it's an update with custom modifiers or something like that. Like being able to play with maxed out weapons from stage 1.

Resenge

67ntvxl15fxc1.jpg

Audiophile

They already said they were working on a new IP. Not a fan of Returnal at all, so this is much more exciting for me.

I kinda wish they kept a small team to work on arcade stuff in parallel too. Super Stardust is one of my absolute faves and Resogun, Nex Machina & Dead Nation are all classics too. Heck, I'd love to just see some expanded remakes/remasters of these.

Returnal is the ultimate "Get good" game. Which is why so many couldn't make it past Biome 3.

Totally fair enough, but that also made a game I was really enjoying but had to quit out of no longer having fun. I wish there was a way to turn down the difficulty if you wanted to.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Totally fair enough, but that also made a game I was really enjoying but had to quit out of no longer having fun. I wish there was a way to turn down the difficulty if you wanted to.

I dunno, I don't think of myself as especially skilled but I found the difficulty quite manageable. You stick with it and figure out which weapons suit your playstyle, and as the enemies are so readable attack-wise it wasn't too spicy for me.

Returnal is the ultimate "Get good" game. Which is why so many couldn't make it past Biome 3.

Is it really, though? I’m far from a great gamer but I platinumed this and collected everything even in the Tower of Sisyphus. Just utilize the iframes a lot, worked wonders. I felt it really opened up once I gained access to the grapple.

Then again, I probably did myself a service by playing Ghostrunner right before Returnal. Now THAT was a difficult game.

Oh man, I remember these. I a friend of mine had one. Interesting gimmick but didn't do too much for me. Maybe because I had a 3DS (which I bought because Capcom promised me Mega Man Legends 3....which got cancelled)
I bought it for cheap when it was on clearance and I actually use it as one of my 3 monitors while working now. it still looks great.

tommib

I’m actually pretty excited for the comic. It’s all about the art. It’s a world I’ll never get tired of. Reading the comic with this in the background:

Pretty cool, boys.

Top Bottom