• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help deciding- Spiderman 2 or MW3 PS5 console.

Quantum253

I am looking to buy a PS5 and can't decide which game to choose with it.

Mw3 ( yes I know I have seen the reviews and negativity ) but I am not an avid COD player and the last one I purchased was advanced warfare for ps4.

Spiderman 2 , I played miles and the original Spiderman before and did enjoy them.

For some reason I'm torn. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I heard MW3 is taking 200+ GBs of hdd space, so if you don't plan on upgrading to an extra drive, the MW3 install might be short lived....and depending on internet speed a long time to re-download.
Edit:
I think spidy-2 is 80-90GB in retrospect

Last edited:
Seems like you answered your own question. You enjoy Spider-Man and don’t enjoy CoD.

Personally I’d go CoD because I know it has legs. Spidey I would platinum and delete, like the first one.

Main reason I’m fine with waiting on Spidey 2 to hit PlayStation Big Ass Plus or whatever.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
The fact that we live in an age where someone has to ask whether to buy a scummy shell of a game that releases yearly to dumbasses versus a fantastic gaming experience even with its obvious pandering is insane to me. Fucking get spidy2 and stop asking silly questions.

Last edited:

thatJohann

Spidey 2 bundle and immediately buy Robocop. First play Robocop then play Alan Wake 2, and then play Spidey 2. In that order.

ryzen1

If you want to play a singleplayer game: SM2
If you want to play a multiplayer game: MW3

Get both.

Last edited:

sn0man

MW3.

Spider-Man sells the game on a disc and you’ll find that disc used somewhere for cheap. COD games for the last few years require an internet connection to play, so you might as well get the game in the form of a digital code anyway and these bundles are digital codes.

StueyDuck

Mw3 is 3 hours long and not very good

Spm2 plays excellently about 20 hrs long but has the worst writing/story of 2023 as well as some extreme panderstone energy for many of the quests.

Use that info how you will

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Spidey, even though you'll complete it in a heart beat.

Mind that the game is short, like 30h tops to get platinum...and that is if you slow your pace.
Why is that short? Lol I for one like these games to be 20-25 hours long I have a family, life and Job So hard to fit ll these games in

Paasei

A new CoD comes out every year. Spider-Man does not. You can easily skip CoD 5 years and still don’t miss out on anything. The shooting will always be the same (and that’s a good thing btw).

Mephisto40

If you enjoy multiplayer FPS's, I would highly recommend getting the new COD just for the multiplayer, it's the best COD multiplayer experience for years

I would honestly take the campaign complainers with a pinch of salt, the multiplayer is excellent and a lot of fun

Top Bottom