• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Music/Soundtrack Compilation Thread

jem0208

Delorean Dynamite is in? I love that song. So good. I'm more interested if there is another Horizon Rocks channel though. Helios?
Well in one of the twitch streams they said that only Bass arena and Pulse are returning from the original.

lem0n

The soundtrack in FH really wore on me, I'm liking these songs a lot more already though. September is so close yet so far.....

Honestly think the OST for the first game played a big part in me loving the game, wish I had an Xbox One but that's going to have to wait 2 years at least :(

The Songs for Horizon 2 are looking good so far though.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Delorean Dynamite!! Absolutely love Terje so that's cool to see he's on the soundtrack. Horizon 1 had a pretty surprising soundtrack, it was a good look into circa 2010 EDM/big room house. While that sound has worn thin on me, this game's soundtrack is already looking a bit more diverse with more techy tracks like Gecko and Pushin' On...

I could see the following songs on the soundtrack:
Maceo Plex - Conjure Balearia
Shiba San - Okay
Dusky - Lost Highway
Disclosure - Apollo

Because this can never be posted enough:

tumblr_inline_mpme5eEIHX1qz4rgp.gif

This song must get in there somehow :(

So when you guys played Horizon, did you mostly stick to one radio station or did you swap them around every now and then?

First play through I ONLY listened to BassArena, playing it a bit again I just realized that Rock and Pulse have some pretty good song.

Still gonna have Bass Arena on full blast in Horizon 2 <3

Playground Studios has introduced me to so many great new songs with Horizon, and I can't wait to see what they introduce me too in Horizon 2.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Apparently Horizon Rocks isn't back!

I wonder what they are going to use to replace it...

source? They could just be replacing the station name with something like alternative. A local station in my area does that and it covers modern rock and alternative.

Top Bottom