• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Resolution (1080p), Framerate (30fps), Music, & More Detailed - IGNF

DD

I like the ideia of a really open world, but I hate the idea of puting a Lamborghini against a plantation like that. It breaks the imersion. Give me the option, but don't force me into it.

Mascot

Looks great even with shitty YouTube compression etc. The dirt build up on the cars is fantastic. Love the dirty lower half and wheels on the GTR at the end.
This game will be awesome, absolutely no doubt about it.

Not too sure about all the driving across fields shenanigans. Feels wrong in cars so low and firm they would be wrecked after 100 yards.
Oh well, it's a game.

I like the ideia of a really open world, but I hate the idea of puting a Lamborghini against a plantation like that. It breaks the imersion. Give me the option, but don't force me into it.
Makes me wonder whether off road vehicles will have a much easier and better time with that off road stuff, or if Playground is simplifying the model so much to keep things competitive no matter the car type.

I'd actually prefer off roaders to have a real advantage off road at least.

Top Bottom