• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2020/2021 |OT| Attending every single game from our home stands.

Dark Rider

[Opta] Sergio Ramos has scored his 100th goal for Real Madrid in all competitions, 55 of which have come with his head.

Reactions: MrS

Dark Rider

After lockdown, AS Roma has been amongst the best performers in the Serie A, with 2.4 average points per game, and has been unbeaten for 14 games

Dark Rider

Ole: "The performance wasn't good enough. The first goal was unforgivable.... It has set us back a lot." | Post-Match Interview

Dark Rider

[MisterChip] Sevilla FC becomes first team ever to win an UCL match after trailing at halftime and playing the entire second half shorthanded.

Dark Rider

[Goal] Solskjaer on his future : "I decline to comment on such a thing. Of course, it's early on and opinions are out there all the time. I'm employed by the club to do a job and I do that to the best of my ability with my staff."

Dark Rider

Sergio Reguilon: "Madrid is my home and where I grew up, In the future you never know but the possibility is there... I didn't speak to the boss, it was more with the club. I know what they think of me, I had to take a decision. Time will tell. I didn't ask for explanations."

Dark Rider

[Tu Diràs] Dani Alves: "I offered myself to Barça to come back. I went to Juve to prove I was still at a good level, I wanted to come back and Barça needed me. I'd have come as a free agent, without transfer fee, but they [the board] didn't have the balls to admit they had been wrong letting me go"

DKehoe

Another great piece of expert insight from a pundit. Poch isn't attacking enough, not like Diego Simeone! He's definitely known for his all out attacking style

Last edited:

Rbk_3

'My career was not worth the pain' - Van Basten on his injuries

I was reading the article and was like, why is there a photo of Nathan Ake.

_115230365_mvb2.jpg

Reactions: MrS

Dark Rider

A 4-1 loss
I think it is time to bench Varane for the foreseeable future, his lethal blunders are numerous with no signs of stopping and we are inflecting ourselves with loss and suffering keeping him on the pitch.

Last edited:

Dark Rider

[Daniele Mari] Gattuso: "Di Marzio said we're title winning material? Tell him to go f**k himself because we have to be serious."

Dark Rider

[Arancha Rodríguez] Benzema suffers from an overload in the muscle of the left thigh.

[Arancha Rodríguez] Valverde suffers a fissure in the posterior tibial spine of his right leg. More than a month out, more problems for Zidane.

Real Madrid midfielder Valverde suffers broken leg | Goal.com

Dark Rider

Napoli lawyer about the cancelled match Juve v Napoli: "Napoli are nothing more than the victims of the crime and not the authors. What will come out of the judgment is also the credibility of the sports system. The appeal, in our opinion, has good chances to end in a positive way for Napoli.”

Dark Rider

Didier Deschamps: "[Pogba] hadn't played for a while. He is in a situation with his club where he cannot be happy, neither with his playing time, nor with his positioning."

Dark Rider

[Isaac Fouto] Álvaro Morata in El Partidazo de la Cope : "I want to play at Getafe before retiring. It's thanks to them that I am the player I am today"

Dark Rider

[OndaCero_es]Sergio Reguilón: “Facing Madrid in Europa League? Oh shut up man, shut up - that would be a very bad sign. Madrid is going to move on, they will fix what is happening in the Champions League.”

Didier Deschamps: "[Pogba] hadn't played for a while. He is in a situation with his club where he cannot be happy, neither with his playing time, nor with his positioning."

Pogba can leave. Manutd doesn’t need an overpriced, overskilled, lethargic midfielder.

Dark Rider

[Fabrizio Romano] PSG director Leonardo: “We’ve started negotiations with Neymar, Mbappé and Di Maria to extend their contracts. Remember that PSG suffered financial losses this year, we’re in a complicated moment, it’s not easy... but we’re talking directly with Mbappé and Neymar”.

[Fabrizio Romano] PSG director Leonardo: “We’ve started negotiations with Neymar, Mbappé and Di Maria to extend their contracts. Remember that PSG suffered financial losses this year, we’re in a complicated moment, it’s not easy... but we’re talking directly with Mbappé and Neymar”.

No way Mbappé renews. Surely he has aspirations to move to a bigger league. I think only Real or Man City have the money to buy him.

Dark Rider

Thank you. Yes, I support Man Utd. What’s your team?

Real Madrid is my team :messenger_beaming:

No way Mbappé renews. Surely he has aspirations to move to a bigger league. I think only Real or Man City have the money to buy him.

There is a lot of talk about him joining us but I don't think it is impossible that he renew, PSG can throw enough money that he can't refuse, after all this is how he joined PSG instead of Real Madrid to begin with.

Dark Rider

[Matt Slater | The Athletic] Less than a week after Manchester United resist calls to pay their staff the real living wage, they agree to pay their billionaire owners an £8.7m dividend in January. Not bad for a business that saw Covid turn an £11m profit in Q1 last year into a £27m loss this summer.

Dark Rider

[Roberto Rojas] “As if this game wasn’t crazy enough, Bolivia FA president Marco Rodriguez has been arrested by the police at the Estadio Hernando Siles in the middle of the match due to a warrant being placed on him of breaching a constitutional protection.” Link to video

:messenger_astonished:

Tschumi

tbh i don't want this season to happen, players barely get any breaks as it is, now they're going to play for like 18 months straight? not quite, i know, but the injuries are already piling up~ i am really low on interest so far...

Top Bottom