• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2020/2021 |OT| Attending every single game from our home stands.

Dark Rider

[Simon Stone]UEFA statement re European Premier League: “The UEFA President has made it clear on many occasions that UEFA strongly opposes a Super League. The principles of solidarity, of promotion, relegation and open leagues are non-negotiable.

DKehoe

What a shock that the Glazers are still taking millions out of United even when the club is taking a big financial hit.

Dark Rider

Gianni Infantino, FIFA president, strongly opposes European Superleague: “I want clubs outside of Europe to have global potential in the future. I’m not interested in Bayern vs Liverpool, I’m interested in Bayern vs Boca Juniors.”

Dark Rider

Burnley manager Sean Dyche says some players are "squealing and screaming" to win penalties to take advantage of there being no fans in stadiums.

:pie_thinking:

Dark Rider

[De Telegraaf] 15,000 teddy bears will be in the stands for sc Heerenveen - FC Emmen to raise awareness for children with cancer in the Netherlands

Dark Rider

[Melchor Ruiz] Sergio Ramos: "The unity of this team is shown in the worst moments. We have suffered and run a lot, today communication has worked. Very happy to score as there has been a lot of work to be able to be here. We have to savor this victory but think about Tuesday already."

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Lennon looked like he had kidney stones on the touchline. But it was a great game.

I support Wrexham, Lazio, and the Ole Miss women's team. I only follow casually while American football is in season because that takes up most of my time, but once it's over I watch a lot of football.

Wolfsburg had a few supporters in the stadium today and they made a surprising amount of noise.

Dark Rider

Ramos best defender in history? Yes/No?

I'm really worried about our future once he retire, his impact on the team and how essential his presence mean we will suffer tremendously :messenger_pensive:

Dark Rider

[Jack Guaghan] City are hopeful with Guardiola over a new contract, and would like the Catalan to stay as long as possible. However, with 8 months left, City are also preparing in case Guardiola wants to walk away and have identified Nagelsmann and Pochettino as favourites to become his successor.

Dark Rider

Marco Van Basten “Donny should not have gone to Manchester United.When you are a good player you want to play every week.As a top player you have to be critical and look at the chances of playing when you sign for a new club.Donny should have waited for better prospects and signed for another club.”

Dark Rider

[COPE] Nacho will miss Madrid’s next 4 matches. He will try to be available for the game against Villareal on November 21

Dark Rider

Kylian Mbappe: "There are matches where I have not been good, but I continue to improve. I know it's not perfect, but I have shown that I was capable of making others play too, while keeping my desire to score, because that's also what can tip matches."

Dark Rider

[GFFN] Diego Maradona to France Football on what he wants for his 60th birthday: I dream of being able to score another goal against England, this time with the right hand!

• LOL
Reactions: MrS

Dark Rider

Özil’s agent, Dr Erkut Sogut hits out at Arsenal: "You wouldn't expect a club with class to make 55 people redundant just after winning the FA Cup or sacking a mascot after 27 years of service, just before making a £45 million signing."

Dark Rider

Premier League clubs to suggest reducing pay-per-view fee to £10 to calm angry fans

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Premier League fans boycotting pay-per-view games have raised over £300,000 for charity - but the controversial TV scheme is set to continue at least until next month's international break.

Last edited:

Dark Rider

Reguilon: "It's very difficult to go from the academy to the first team at Real Madrid, You have the best players in the world there and the level needed to get into the squad is very high. Real Madrid is the club where I was made, the club where I grew up, and I would be nothing without them.

:pie_thinking:

Azurro

Banned
I love Inter, they drew against Donetsk. Every time Juve fucks up and I feel depressed, Inter comes around and does something even more stupid. :D

MrS

Banned
Ramos best defender in history? Yes/No?

Yes

Dark Rider

I don't know what to tell you, we have 3 draws and 2 wins in 5 games, and one of those wins was given to us because Napoli didn't turn up. :/

At least we won against Barcelona away 1-3 so there is something to be content with this season so far, I'm fine with not winning the UCL this season again if they keep Zidane.

As for Juventus yes it is a disappointing start in the league for the fans no doubt but at least the league is just starting and it is far from over so you still can turn the tide and correct your course but in the UCL it is much different as you get less chances to go far. We are in the group stage so 6 games, we played one third already and came up with 1 point out of 6 so if we turn the tide we will advance in the second spot but if we don't muster that it will be a historic disaster for us not qualifying out of the group stage in UCL :messenger_grimmacing_

Juventus so far are fine in the UCL and the league is still salvageable and you can for sure win it so you can chin up.

Top Bottom