• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First details on compatible accessories and peripherals for PlayStation 5

IDappa

images

Mmmm, so gorgeous...you like that don’t ya. So magnificent. If you’re lucky, you may see one in your local GameStop....yeah, I can tell.....What would you do just to touch it?

lol nah just kidding, settle down you’re alright. I’m glad we had this chat.
Isn't that the special edition white Xbox controller?. Oh my mistake. ;-).

As I said I'm calm. Call it how I see it. It's been good. GG

Shmunter

Any news about racing wheels? I have a Thrustmaster t150 sitting here
Should be good to go, official page states :

- Specialty peripherals, such as officially licensed racing wheels, arcade sticks, and flight sticks, will work with PS5 games and supported PS4 games.

Shmunter

Thank god, this thing was expensive.
I still have a boxed g29 with shifter, stand pro or whatever it’s called, so Im with ya. .

Luckily compatibility is pretty much inline as predicted. PS4 camera is a bonus, was not expecting it to be compatible, but here we are, Sony even sending free adapter.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Mannn I would much prefer left stick position higher. Especially now that the controller looks like xbox one.
Generally I would like xbox one shape with ds4 triggers and analog sticks surface.

B_Boss

Once the game receives a PS5 patch it’s no longer a BC game. So seemingly kiss the ds4 goodbye once that happens. But can’t stop progress.

Am too surprised dualsense doesn’t have back buttons. Considered the attachment a glimpse into the next controller.

Myself I simply couldn’t get used to the back buttons and took it off, but for others, the situation is not so clear cut.

What a bummer...I can’t even play D2 without such an attachment or rear buttons period 😅. Here’s hoping we see something similar for PS5 much sooner than later....I mean seriously Sony it makes no sense in my mind.

Top Bottom