• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Stranger of Paradise | Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

With the memory of their struggle buried deep in their hearts...
Jack and his allies, Ash and Jed, burn with resolve to defeat Chaos as they throw open the gates to the Chaos Shrine. Yet doubts remain—are they truly the Warriors of Light the prophecy foretold?
Step into a world of dark fantasy and revel in the exhilarating, action-packed battles.

Trial version available on PlayStation 5 until June 24th, 2021.
Coming 2022 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, and PS5.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Well this was fucking cringe, even by Nomura & Nojima standards.

It's trying way too hard to be brooding and edgy. It's at parody levels.
The voice acting and writing sounds dreadful lol
Seems like they are letting Tetsuya Nomura run totally wild and have complete creative freedom. This is the kind of cringe shit he thinks is cool. I wish they’d just let him have Kingdom Hearts and keep him far, far away from everything else.

Elios83

Emmm LOL looks like that old Tecmo game...Quantum Theory....a bad DMC ripoff with terrible writing and art direction.
Sony did not sign for this like ''insiders'' suggested :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

The main character looks so bad…. Why is he so modern looking in classic Final Fantasy?

Gameplay looks good but the character and voice acting is horrible

PhaseJump

Banned
So, Square Enix retconned Final Fantasy 1 into a poorly dubbed piece of shit weeb action game where the warriors of light are now edgelords sent to kill Chaos, and talk about it all the time?

I thought I wouldn't laugh hard again after that abrupt FF1-6 Steam/Mobile announcement, but this trailer was exceptional.

gow3isben

This is without question one of the worst game trailers I have ever seen. If purpose was for me to stay the hell away from this game then I guess they know what they are doing.

If I saw this trailer 20 years ago I would be underwhelmed by the graphics, acting, and gameplay.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Looks so much worse than I expected lol.

Poor Team Ninja. I don't blame them at all. Looks like the combat will still be fun, and there's some interesting parrying and stuff in there. But my god, the story and the dialogue - and the awful character designs.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
It's soooo bad on every metrics it's almost a joke ?

It's Craig Fantasy with worse gameplay

Last edited:
Top Bottom