• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 22-28 | 2 Fast 2 Fuerte: Tokido Drift

Imm0rt4l

Gotta share this, Street Fighter Voguing. This entire video was nutty, even had some MK characters.

Z4L1r0.gif

aBq1DR.gif

A2Ldx1.gif

yasss

yaasss betch, get it gurl

kirblar

One of the subtly evil things about the Eddy-kicks move that hits low is that it's very difficult to punish as long as your opponent is mixing up the strengths because the different versions end at different times. So if you push a button on the wrong one you'll get hit instead. Balrog's overhead is similar now.

mbpm1

One of the subtly evil things about the Eddy-kicks move that hits low is that it's very difficult to punish as long as your opponent is mixing up the strengths because the different versions end at different times. So if you push a button on the wrong one you'll get hit instead. Balrog's overhead is similar now.

...No wonder my DP mash wasn't getting me anywhere/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not even tryna see Bee get 20-0'd.

I love my Canadian brothers, but come on w/these MMs. I guess it's simply a top player thing, you need to put the bread up to even get a chance to play them.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Not even tryna see Bee get 20-0'd.

I love my Canadian brothers, but come on w/these MMs. I guess it's simply a top player thing, you need to put the bread up to even get a chance to play them.

I love seeing Bee play but he's way too reckless with his team. Champ will just camp it out all 20 matches.

Kumubou

In all of the mess of AH3:LM's US release, I had missed the fact that they wanted to do... an international release of Daemon Bride?!?

twitter.com/examu_PR/status/514666815587233792 said:
Let me ask some questions. How popular is "Daemon Bride" in overseas country? I think only few people know about this game. Is it wrong?
twitter.com/examu_PR/status/514677700334587904 said:
Last year,I planned to do kickstarter. So,I did a trial calculation of kickstarter's goal. And,I gave up at that time....:(
twitter.com/examu_PR/status/514680027363815425 said:
If we can clear the kickstarter's goal. There's no ploblems. But,the necessary money is expensive :(

This game is so obscure I can count the number of people in the US who have played it on one hand -- which would be the biggest problem the game would have. I'm also wondering if a PC release would make more sense than a PS3/PS4 release (especially given how Sony has been encouraging developers to move everything to the PS4).

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
In all of the mess of AH3:LM's US release, I had missed the fact that they wanted to do... an international release of Daemon Bride?!?

This game is so obscure I can count the number of people in the US who have played it on one hand -- which would be the biggest problem the game would have. I'm also wondering if a PC release would make more sense than a PS3/PS4 release (especially given how Sony has been encouraging developers to move everything to the PS4).

Yeah idk

If there was a kickstarter I'd put in enough for a copy I guess

but idk about that game. What makes it different than AH?

I'd totally buy it if they don't muck it up like LM. I think.. Daemon Bride aesthetics might do slightly better in the west than Arcana Heart at least?

Hey guys, if anyone has a copy of UMVC3 for the Xbox 360, and has a stream setup, would you want to help me out in streaming the tournament I am hosting on Sept. 30th at 10PM EST all?

The streamer I had can't do it because of him busy with life so I need new streamer if any one of you guys would be willing to help out!

alstein

I agree on the PC- the only issue there would be netcode, as I doubt Arcsys would do it for PC.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I dont think Bee is that free.
I think everyone figured Bee out the second time we saw him. And I think his biggest weakness is being reckless/too risky, and blowing that up is perhaps FChamp's greatest strength in offense and defense.

He's a good player, and exciting to watch, but I wouldn't be surprised by 20-0.

Ashodin

Hey guys, just wanted to show off some of GAFer Pehesse's work on her indie VN fighting game mashup and I thought you might like how cool it's gotten lately!

LastingPowerlessAnnashummingbird.gif

I really love the way it looks, really good art style!

Top Bottom