• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Kalamari

I was excited for Tekken 7, I just hope there aren't any other new characters of this kind, my hype may be forever put to rest.

ShinMaruku

How can you hate
tekken_002_cs1w1_x720.jpg

She's the perfect troll!

Beesuit

See what happens you deny Harada his Idolmaster game? The love between a man and his waifu will transcend all boundaries.

Azure J

Sanford vs Justin probably might be match of the year.

This year has a lot of strong contenders for best matches of the last few years in multiple FGs come to think of it. Off the top of my head currently, there's Sanford v JWong today, Poongko vs. pepeday, everything Big House 4 top 8 in Melee, JWong v Chris G in UMVC3 finals, Garireo vs. Dogura in BBCP this EVO...

I'm sure there are a few big ones I've missed but this year has been pretty exciting.

This year has a lot of strong contenders for best matches of the last few years in multiple FGs come to think of it. Off the top of my head currently, there's Sanford v JWong today, Poongko vs. pepeday, everything Big House 4 top 8 in Melee, JWong v Chris G in UMVC3 finals, Garireo vs. Dogura in BBCP this EVO...

I'm sure there are a few big ones I've missed but this year has been pretty exciting.

Xian vs. Snake Eyez at EVO.

Dahbomb

You forgot the Nemo vs FChamp legendary MM that went to the 39th game.

DRE Fei

I guess this is just the logical next step after Lili in T6, and the vampire girl in tekken revolution. They put Gon in TTT1, so anything should be possible at this point but this shit still caught me off guard.

Kumubou

Something other than how goofy Chloe's design is: there's three new characters announced for Tekken 7 already, which is what you would see in a Tekken revision normally. However, Harada has confirmed on Twitter that more new characters are coming, and if they want the character roster at 30ish characters, there may be way more cuts than people initially expected.

Dlent

I absolutely love it when a character design is so garish that it visibly pisses off whoever I play against, similar to Rufus. Thanks, Harada!

Dahbomb

Is that the shit that Miura is hooked on and can't put out Berserk chapters at a decent rate?

Jesus fucking christ kill it with fire ASAP!

Astarte

Is that the shit that Miura is hooked on and can't put out Berserk chapters at a decent rate?

Jesus fucking christ kill it with fire ASAP!

Yes. Im@s has even more DLC, another anime, and VR incoming. Miura will be with his waifu Chihaya and Guts will never know peace.

Dahbomb

Tekken needs to go back to classic, tasteful designs like a boxing Kangaroo, dinosaur, and mecha girl with chainsaws for arms.
Alisa is still an awful design but most Tekken designs you can generally tell the theme and it's usually not over designed bull shit. Compared to this Claudio and Katarina are AMAZING designs.

I want to see someone posing like Travis Touchdown in front of a poster of her. I'd get a laugh out of that.
Tekken needs to go back to classic, tasteful designs like a boxing Kangaroo, dinosaur, and mecha girl with chainsaws for arms.
Truly tasteful designs for successful career minded individuals like Tekken players.

Get that anime girl out of here. It's almost like something they'd use for an arcade game. *scoffs*

Top Bottom