• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Azure J

Lol Nujabes almost slipped through?

I caught that too. :lol

Custom soundtracks are the best sometimes. I'll never forget hearing the instrumental for New York State of Mind (edit: whoops it was Represent) being used in one of the first MVC2 builds I ever sat in front of in my life. :lol

MrDaravon

Holy shit I haven't heard this song in a minute

Also probably just guaranteed the audio is going to be muted in the archives lol

Duxxy3

With the huge success of the marvel movies, how do we not have another marvel fighting game?? These things are free promotion for decades.

Astarte

Who the hell uses a stick like that holy shit

a71865cd0eeb2e1f1b541e5da4db7d01.png

smurfx

get some go again
lol spooky won't be able to upload this exhibition to youtube with all this copyrighted music on there. the twitch archive will get muted too.

Kumubou

Man, I love air footsies I wish games had more of it and just general sweet air movement.
There are plenty of anime fighters with air footsies like that. You just have to deal with the little girls. D:

I don't know if I would say this if it had the saturation current games do, but good MvC2 never gets old.

With the huge success of the marvel movies, how do we not have another marvel fighting game?? These things are free promotion for decades.
The money they make from the videogames is pocket change compared to what they get from the movies; it's not worth the opportunity cost to them.

JeTmAn81

Any odds on a Vita version of SFV? Sony's involvement has to up the chances. SFxT works really well on Vita aside from the online. I'd totes buy it. Cross play too please.

Top Bottom