• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout |OT| Party Royale (free on PS+ for August)

Whitecrow

May 7, 2018
Well, not that I want to defend TLOU2 but those 1.8 billions cant be from PS4 'sales' since it was free on PS+.
Also, the budget for TLOU2 makes making profit a lot harder.
And FallGuys had the 'luck' of scratching an itch noone knew they have, just like Minecraft.

Anyways, take that ND! HAHAHAHAH

cormack12

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2013
Well, not that I want to defend TLOU2 but those 1.8 billions cant be from PS4 'sales' since it was free on PS+.
And FallGuys had the 'luck' of scratching an itch noone knew they have, just like Minecraft.

Sony have to 'pay' to have it on PS+ per copy. It's not 'great' but is somewhat worth it last time the discussion came up. I imagine if it retailed at £15.99 then Sony may agree to purchase each copy redeemed at 75% discount or something

Reactions: diffusionx

GeorgPrime

Jan 9, 2020

You can buy 5 Dollar Costume Package and a 10 Dollar Starter Package with Kudos, Customes and other stuff. I guess thats why its so high. So many people buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

GeorgPrime

Jan 9, 2020
Probably made up.
Is there a source?
PSN Store?

Even Valve bought custumes for markrting. Heard one pack costs 135.000 Dollar

Otherwise everyone who runs around as fries or shake bought zhe Fast Food Package

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
Man I showed this to my wife last Sunday and shes addicted :messenger_unamused:

Like really addicted. I wanted to more time in with tony hawk 1/2 lol

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
PSN Store?

Even Valve bought custumes for markrting. Heard one pack costs 135.000 Dollar

Otherwise everyone who runs around as fries or shake bought zhe Fast Food Package
Sorry, I meant the 1.8 billion profit figure.

TwiztidElf

Mar 5, 2005
I don't like TLOU2 and I do like FallGuys, but seriously, comparing the latest shallow flavor of the month flash in the pan, against a real game?
Ten years from now, people will remember TLOU2 for whatever reason.

LavitzSlambert

Neo Member
Sep 1, 2020
Lv 40 and now I just sign in time to time to check what’s in the shop. Do my crowns and kudos carry over to next season or do I need to spend them all before?

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
I just got four golds in a row and then was given Hex-a-gone as the final round. :messenger_sad_relieved:

Lv 40 and now I just sign in time to time to check what’s in the shop. Do my crowns and kudos carry over to next season or do I need to spend them all before?
Don’t see why they wouldn’t carry over.