• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout |OT| Party Royale (free on PS+ for August)

bitbydeath

Finally, I’ve been in a few soccer matches where my team was down a player compared to the opposing team.

Last edited:

Kerotan

Hit level 40, about 40 wins and 75k credits in the bank. I'll have every trophy except for winning 5 in a row. I managed to get 4 but it wasn't to be. Kinda done with the game now until major level updates launch but my god what a fantastic ps plus game. Last time I was this happy was when RL launched on PS plus.

I need a Fall Guys x MXC
I will pay cold hard cash for costumes and audio paks of Vic Romano & Kenny Blackenship commentary, feat. Guy LeDouche
'Lets get it on'

It's a fun game, interested to see what updates they have in store.

Right you are Kenny.

Just found this game today, albeit on YouTube, not actually played it. I'm incredibly jelly of PS owners right now.

DonF

Games involving grabbing plain suck. I can't grab a downed dude yet I get grabbed from 3 meters away. Net code is utter trash. Does this use dedicated servers? If so, I get it. No servers in my country so I'm SOL.

Exentryk

Bought this over the weekend and spent a day playing. Some good mindless fun.

It'd be nice if we could practice the levels in single player though. That would also let you see all the various levels coz I'm sure I haven't seen all of them in the few hours I played.

bender

What time is it?
3 more wins today. I'm level 34 on the season pass. I have less than 20 wins total but am probably close. The game could use stats.

THEAP99

Banned
I finally got PS PLUS back. Been playing some Fall Guys. This game is the shit. When I was younger I'd come home from school and play wipeout on Roblox, this is literally that. It's amazing. Already one of the best if not the best, multiplayer game of the whole generation.

Hestar69

If it makes you feel better I've yet to qualify for a hexagone round.
Really? you'll get it one time,It's my favorite end game one ot do EXCEPT when the damn jelly bean doesnt jump! I wish they would add it into a non final round. Like,10 people have to fall to their death and the est advance.

vkbest

I've noticed it in the pro aswell. It cost me a two hexagone wins recently because my guy didnt jump and just stood there and fell.

On my pro there is not input lag, but there is server delay between I'm playing and others playing, for example, I get first the crown but lose because other guy really get before .

I wonder why there are people with input lag.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Booted it up for the first time last night, and my son and I took turns playing matches. We had a lot of fun, but we both really suck. Once he got to the fourth round, but I always died before the third.

I would actually guess even 1 win by level 20 is better than average. All you have to do is watch a few people fail Whirly Gig for a while to see just how many people can't possibly get anywhere near to the end of a game.

I literally fell down some solid hexagons yesterday twice. I would have won 100%
This happens pretty frequently and is really frustrating.

bender

What time is it?
I would actually guess even 1 win by level 20 is better than average. All you have to do is watch a few people fail Whirly Gig for a while to see just how many people can't possibly get anywhere near to the end of a game.

This happens pretty frequently and is really frustrating.

I still don't understand how players get eliminated on Roll Out.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yeah not sure how long i will play this for. still barely qualify for anything. think 3/5 my last rounds i failed during the first map.

game is nice and silly in presentation but you gotta bust your ass to do good at it. or just to keep playing. i think that mismatch turns me off the game. not sure i want to put that much effort in tbh.

Last edited:

ldcommando

Banned
I'm on level 39, halfway through to 40. Still having a lot of fun, winning at least once per day. Can't wait for season 2.

bender

What time is it?
yeah not sure how long i will play this for. still barely qualify for anything. think 3/5 my last rounds i failed during the first map.

game is nice and silly in presentation but you gotta bust your ass to do good at it. or just to keep playing. i think that mismatch turns me off the game. not sure i want to put that much effort in tbh.

That's crazy. I've failed in the first round one time (Door Dash).

Banned

lol... okay... I never found it hard, literally already won by my second game. the other day I grinded 10 crowns to get the P-Body skin (5 crowns for each part) and out of like 15 games I won 10.

and it's not like I play it all day, I'm not even done with the battlepass yet even tho if you win you get a shit ton of xp (or prestige I think it's called...?)

I still didn't get the 5 wins in a row trophy yet tho, but that's super random anyways, usually the only reason I don't get into the final round is a team game where my team screws me over, I was so close tho! had a 4 game streak going.

Last edited:

Hestar69

Finally hit level 40. Time to go on vacation. Game was stressing me out way too much.

I feel your pain. I just hit 37 today and after 5 games and a win I got bored and stopped. Really wish they would add new stuff now and not wait til season 2.

Compsiox

Banned
The crown climb level takes away from the game a lot. A no skill climb to the top. Easily the worst level in the game.

bitbydeath

I just played a level that was lagging so bad that by the time I reached level two there were only two others remaining.

Naturally I still lost.

Cha

Game is fun. Wish My friends were on plus. Seems like a game that is more fun with a group. Alone, you do notice that you're just grinding for exp, but sharing a controller with the wife seems to hide it.

So far the only games I can't finish is slime climb, and hexagons. Getting to a final is tough. Most times I can't even pass round 2. But still, despite the monetisation model, this game is good clean accessible fun.

bitbydeath

Game is fun. Wish My friends were on plus. Seems like a game that is more fun with a group. Alone, you do notice that you're just grinding for exp, but sharing a controller with the wife seems to hide it.

So far the only games I can't finish is slime climb, and hexagons. Getting to a final is tough. Most times I can't even pass round 2. But still, despite the monetisation model, this game is good clean accessible fun.

Barely anyone survives Slime Climb. It often gets listed as the second round and usually reduces the amount of players from 40 to below 10.

bender

What time is it?
4-5 more wins today. Almost finished up the season pass.

edit: 2 more dubs before bed.

edit: 1 more win. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom