• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2019 - Viewing and Discussion Thread. June 8, 2019. 12:15 PM EST

Woo-Fu

Banned
Fairly underwhelming so far or maybe I'm just a cynical bastard. Was nice of them to put all the traditional sports games at the end so I can bail out early.

Wait a minute I am Norwegian and I have been in Lofoten why the hell are there french flags hanging in a small Northern Norwegian village ???

Last edited:
Wait a minute I am Norwegian and I have been in Lofoten why the hell are there french flags hanging in a small Northern Norwegian village ???

Because.....

7d3656a9e406a82336b052ed824b3fa7.jpg

juliotendo

Julia Hardy is 44. Don’t understand where people are getting 27 years old from.

I think she’s an attractive women though. Despite all the piercings and tattoos which I think are a negative on any women.

Last edited:

Iced Arcade

She’s 44 man. Just type her name into Google.

joe_zazen

I have a feeling EA should either stop making games or change the whole structure in that company cause everything they are doing is wrong, star wars looks half-assed it's like they just made it for the sake of it, it looks dejavu, compared to other Sony exclusive single player games it's really boring they should probably bring back starwars 1313 and call it a day, they've messed up battlefield messed up FIFA messed up need for speed and now messed up starwars, oh man where had it all gone wrong

As long as chumps keep buying ultimate team packs, EA is more than fine.

Last edited:

juliotendo

Man this E3 presentation is really underwhelming. Nothing new really to show other than Star Wars, which looks really bland.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

Not watching EA Play anymore. The rest will just put me to sleep and the overly exited hosts just annoy the hell out of me.

juliotendo

I am pretty sure numbers for the livestream quickly dropped off after battlefield. FIFA and Madden we already know what to expect and nobody cares about The Sims anymore.

This EA presentation has been a 4/10.

Last edited:

CJY

Banned
I am pretty sure numbers for the livestream quickly dropped off after battlefield. FIFA and Madden we already know what to expect and nobody cares about The Sims anymore.

This EA presentation has been a 4/10.
You're generous. For me, it's a 2/10.

Rio Ferdinand makes it a 2.5/10

Top Bottom