• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2019 - Viewing and Discussion Thread. June 8, 2019. 12:15 PM EST

nani17

are in a big trouble
Don't be stupid and pre-order the game because you saw a bit of gameplay the got you hyped remember just wait two days and reviews online will tell you

mass effect
anthem
battlefield 5
Star Wars 1 & 2
Titianfall 2
All with lies and issues

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
will def get this game looked like fun.
kinda like assass creed with starwars sauce

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Looks decent. Not anything special. But worth a playthrough.

First decent thing EA has done with the Star Wars license in a long time lol

God dammit what is with EA and choosing these hosts next up is Andrea Renee NOOOOOOOOOOOO

8b04600263bf33b47169daf0057647bc.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Back to the ultra cringe

Typhares

Don't be stupid and pre-order the game because you saw a bit of gameplay the got you hyped remember just wait two days and reviews online will tell you

mass effect
anthem
battlefield 5
Star Wars 1 & 2
Titianfall 2
All with lies and issues

Preorder? But I barely know her!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So wait, Forrest Whittaker is in the crowd, but they couldn't pay him enough to speak here and we've gotta listen to this turd?

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
That's it... I'm done.

Seriously, all the hooping and hollering over the most basic and bog-standard mechanics and ideas is making me want to punch the screen.

It looks... fine. I guess. Technically looks very competent but Jesus H Christ, would a single new idea hurt?

jshackles

No choice of light or dark side? Hype deflated.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
That's it... I'm done.

Seriously, all the hooping and hollering over the most basic and bog-standard mechanics and ideas is making me want to punch the screen.

It looks... fine. I guess. Technically looks very competent but Jesus H Christ, would a single new idea hurt?
that would mean risk for shareholders.
this is assassins creed : starwars

i hope it's an open world and you have to walk to POI on the map ;)

0neAnd0nly

Strong trailer.

Controls looks a bit wonky / not super fluid, but it’s an Alpha build so I am sure they will clean it up.

Atmosphere and music was strong, Cameron Monaghan is an outstanding actor.

I am hyped!

Top Bottom