• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10, 2019. 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET

Mista

Banned
31h0ch.gif

Welcome NeoGAF to the Ubisoft E3 viewing and discussion thread

1559757087-ubi.png

t1560196800z4.png

What to expect:

- Roller Champions
- Watch Dogs Legion
- New Rainbow Six
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- New IP
- Ubisoft Premium Pass
- The Division 2

Where to watch:

Ubisoft's Twitch Channel

Ubisoft's Mixer Channel

Ubisoft's Youtube Channel

Last edited:

Aintitcool

Banned
Will this watch dogs have a character creator ??? No protagonist at the front. Rumors say you play multiple characters.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Fuck, after Bethesda and MS conference's were a let down, I know I am setting myself up to be let down for Ubisoft, since all I want is a new Splinter Cell.

Ubisoft has always included a surprise or two at their conferences and this year really needs to be no different.

dipsylalapo

Neo Member
Fuck, after Bethesda and MS conference's were a let down, I know I am setting myself up to be let down for Ubisoft, since all I want is a new Splinter Cell.

Ubisoft has always included a surprise or two at their conferences and this year really needs to be no different.
A new Splinter Cell game is all I want too! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Arachnid

I'm here for Splinter Cell and nothing else.

After Bethesda denied me Evil Within 3 yesterday, Ubi really needs to pull through.

Lastyou1

Banned
Not to sound like an ass, but there is absolutely nothing that really interests me.

The only thing that keeps me hopeful is the surprise reveal of the new Splinter Cell and/or new IPs.

Can't tolerate how Ubisoft destroyed Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six.

jakinov

Hoping for:
South Park
Splinter Cell

Expecting
Lots of Skull and Bones
Just Dance
Rabbids

Not Expecting
New Assassins Creed
New Prince of Persia
Beyond Good and Evil 2

Animagic

Banned
I don’t know what to expect, other than a Just Dance song and dance number

I love their E3 presentations.

Honestly with how online focused Ubisoft has been the only thing that can get me hyped is a traditional Splinter Cell game. Any new IP is almost guaranteed to be an online game, and I'm getting tired of Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs.

Mista

Banned
I am excited for Ubisoft E3 because recently they have been good

Gimme new Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs Legion, and i'll take new Splinter Cell if you got that for me....

Just_one

what im hoping for :

new rayman or rayman 1 remaster
AC Odyssey DLC
Watch DOgs 3
Splinter Cell

and thats about it i think a fast look at the new AC would be perfect but its way too soon for that i think...

Why not? Origins was great, Odyssey is awesome and definitely Watch Dogs 2 was so much fun

I am sure they were all great fun, but I never finish those types of games. I promised myself not to purchase games I am not going to finish unless something else draws me to them. Ubisoft gets plenty of my money for The Crew IP I like spending my hours with racing games or JRPGs I don't seem to ever finish any other types of games.

Typhares

I am sure they were all great fun, but I never finish those types of games. I promised myself not to purchase games I am not going to finish unless something else draws me to them. Ubisoft gets plenty of my money for The Crew IP I like spending my hours with racing games or JRPGs I don't seem to ever finish any other types of games.

I feel the same, I get hyped but then I can only manage like 5 hours of those games and then I have no motivation to carry on.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That Assassin's Creed Odyssey quest builder they showed in the pre-show looked pretty cool.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Let's do this!

Assassin's Creed Symphony. :p

Last edited:
I feel the same, I get hyped but then I can only manage like 5 hours of those games and then I have no motivation to carry on.
exactly the hype gets me to spend the money I even pre-order but I can't afford to keep spending money on titles I give up on so I'll focus on games I spend 50+ hours on

still like the Hype tho

Top Bottom