• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10, 2019. 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
hey silly question but beyond and evil 2 looked like something last year i guess that thing is in the pipeline because gamers don't play sp games anymore>?

Typhares

Alright I'm done for the day. Will catch up on square when I wake up tomorrow!
Rating: 2/10 I don't give a toss about anything shown.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Are these guys having a competition to see who can prove Sony most correct in sitting out this year?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
giphy.gif

GametimeUK

COME ON!!!!!!! Splinter Cell!!!!!!
Is it really that fucking difficult to just give us a new instalment? Blacklist was so good, too. Shame it never got a remaster. Online was awesome.

I don't know why people are upset about subscriptions. It's an alternative option to buying games outright and can be more economical for users. You also don't have to subscribe for an entire year. It's basically going to Blockbuster for double the price but you get 100x more and for 4-15x longer.

It's good for consumers now, bad for the industry and consumers in the long run.

It's simple math that you make more money on the high end selling your product at $60 if your series can sell over 2 million copies rather than earn some chump change scraps from a subscriptions. Subscription based games will encourage more GaaS styled games and will significantly lower the budget of titles in the future. Games will be made cheaply as possible to turn a profit.

Most people who work in the industry make their money off of bonuses from a game selling well. Subscription based gaming under a large umbrella will drastically reduce the amount of money that can potentially be made for high qualified individuals in the industry.

If you take that away then there's really no reason for them to work in the industry anymore.

Iwata warned developers time after time about devaluing their product.

Alx

Even a Wii version... A FUCKING WII VERSION!!!!
Where is my molotov?

Why would they stop supporting the wii as long as the game keeps selling ? Just dance is a very popular game and as far as i know it sells best on Wii (which makes sense, since it has the most sold motion controller). The game still supports kinect by the way (at least all episodes did including last year's).

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Lil Yachty...why Ubisoft? Do you not know he is literally the worst the black community has to offer?

I'm so embarassed. This dude said the "N" word live on E3.

Edit:
Turn off his fuckin Mic!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Fuckin hell man, I'm going to have to clean all this water up that I just spit all over my monitor

Top Bottom