• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10, 2019. 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Do people like this "bio" think this does women justice? Like no one is touching her. Stick your political tripe away from E3, fuck sake.

Let's be honest, strongly doubt she was hired because she was the most skilled. That means the most skilled got dropped for "diversity". Get fucked, bio.
Ok dude, cut the bullshit. You are assuming she was hired because she was a woman.

You haven't seen or a read a review of the game she is making. You have no idea if she is qualified or not.

Wait until her game comes out and if it's terrible then rip her to shreds. Until then, STFU.

Ballthyrm

This e3 is so bad overall
ACD385BBB114CD3254217C28F5EC94495633499F

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Most of these games are less than $14.99 on sale

Reactions: RSB

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
don't clap for that announcement you dolts

jshackles

Uplay plus: $14.99 / monrh
Stadia Pro: $9.99 / month

geez

GrayChild

The omission of death metal music in this year's E3 press-conferences b-roll videos shows a disturbing lack of diversity and inclusivity.

LixhulHot

Banned
Ok dude, cut the bullshit. You are assuming she was hired because she was a woman.

You haven't seen or a read a review of the game she is making. You have no idea if she is qualified or not.

Wait until her game comes out and if it's terrible then rip her to shreds. Until then, STFU.

No, I'll say what I like now thank you. Forgot to read the forum rules about requiring your permission. So sir, you STFU.

99% of people who look like her are idiots. So I'll make my judgement from that. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

jakinov

I don't know why people are upset about subscriptions. It's an alternative option to buying games outright and can be more economical for users. You also don't have to subscribe for an entire year. It's basically going to Blockbuster for double the price but you get 100x more and for 4-15x longer.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
For those of you ripping Uplay + I get it, but if you like Ubisoft games and you're invested in the streaming game model, it's really not a bad deal. As opposed to buying each individual game.

On that note, fuck streaming.

Last edited:

DonF

And to be honest their games drop so quick in price this isn’t a deal.
If you don't buy them, all their games cost $0. I played at the beginning of this gen watchdogs, farcry 4 and assassins creed. I feel like I played like 90% of ubi's catalogue already

Top Bottom