• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

muckhole

MMaRsu said:
Haven't received a link to Ecro's adress survey yet, anybody else?

Check your emails, everyone.
Ecrofirt is also requesting everyone clean out some space in their PM boxes, he's going to try to PM everyone the link if he can get temporarily un-banned.

EDIT: I guess I should have looked up a few posts......

Ecrofirt

Hello everyone!

At this point, you should have all either received a PM or an email from me with a survey link.

This is a heads up. I've got 53 survey responses so far and I'm looking for 95 in total that I can send to THQ. Please fill out these surveys.

Ecrofirt

OK everyone, I've got 83 responses to the new survey.

My original survey had 95 responses, so that means there's 12 people who have not yet replied to the survey. I'd really like to see everyone reply to the survey and get their games.

Ecrofirt

I got a PM from someone who didn't respond to the survey yet, so at this point I'm only waiting for 11 people.

If you're reading this and you don't plan on filling out the survey, please let me know. I'm not going to wait any longer than Friday before I get everything completely sorted out for THQ.

Ecrofirt

OK< I'm still awaiting some kind or response from the following people:
DavidDayton
ElectricBlue187
Exis
JonathanEx
Kuroyume
LocoSWE
m0dus
Seth C
soma27
Tempy
tiong_fi

Everyone on that short list will be receiving another email from me later today, and another PM.

Guys, if you have no plans to fill out the survey please let me know. I've been waiting on you, which is holding everything else up for everyone else.

Ecrofirt

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
HAHA called out like sex offenders!

It's so crazy that you are having to do all this, Ecrofirt.

I'm not trying to call these guys out to get them in trouble or anything, though.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
this is seriously still going on?

this sucks. the amount of time put into getting what is entitled is completely appalling.

BuG

Australia, didn't get a copy. Has Ecro been here lately or did he book it with all of our information and sell it all to spammers?

muckhole

BuG said:
Australia, didn't get a copy. Has Ecro been here lately or did he book it with all of our information and sell it all to spammers?

I can't see that. Cut him some slack. At this point, I just figure it's not coming. Too bad, but we shouldn't be losing sleep over it at this point.

BuG

Definitely. I think everyone was only going to sell it anyway so now even if we get DAH2 it won't be worth our time putting it on eBay or trading it.

Ecrofirt

Oh, guys, I've been meaning to give you an update but I keep forgetting.

THQ now has our shipping addresses. Craig sent me this a bit ago:
Hey James,

Thanks for putting this together. It has been a long road to get to this
point and for that I apologize. I know the message boards aren't happy with
the DAH! 2 campaign so I'm hoping you can let them know that I heard where
they were coming from, and I'm going to take care of this now.

Good luck to you.

-Craig

Joates

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
Oh, guys, I've been meaning to give you an update but I keep forgetting.

THQ now has our shipping addresses. Craig sent me this a bit ago:

How long has it been now and we are still waiting for our games...

Thanks for keeping up with it though man, much appreciated.

Ecrofirt

Also:

Work is, was, and always will be hectic for me, so this probably all came together a lot slower than it could have if someone without any non-NeoGAF obligations had taken this bull by the horns. For that I'm sorry. All told, I probably could have had it all done about 2 months sooner than it got done if I had enough free time on my hands to go from step to step with this as quickly as possible.

It took me a lot of time to cross reference submissions between my first and second survey, and I had to do some computer programming to get the responses from the second survey into a format that was easy for mailing. Everything I did was done on nights that I had free time and no other real-world obligations to attend to, because I couldn't justify making this a higher priority in my life than my work, family, and friends.

If this is unacceptable to anyone, again I'm sorry. I put many hours into trying to get members of this forum a game they deserved to get. As of July 24th THQ received all of our information, and I got the above-posted response from Craig the very next day. My part in this debacle is finished.

Again, I'd never sell anyone's personal information. All I did with your addresses was format them and send them off to THQ. I will be doing an NSA level deletion of the data from my hard drive as soon as I hear reports of the games arriving in order to completely remove any trace of it from my system.

Top Bottom