• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Souls Digital Deluxe Edition

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
The game here is 75 fucking euro’s that’s almost $ 90,- for the BASE game
But because that isnt enough boys and girls.

they want MORE MONEY.

fuck off with your special bullshit.
It’s like every day publishers just try to test what shit will stick. Just look at the fighting game genre. I just flat out stopped buying those When your so called 60 dollar base game gets like 100 euro’s worth of extra sheit. And they put that shite you didnt pay for in the character rosters showing you every fucking time you play the game... HEY LOOK YOU DON’T HAVE THIS JUST SPEND SOME MONEY IDIOT!!

Only 3 items are exclusive and they might not make a difference as armor doesnt really give much of an advantage. If you got something like the Ring of Herculean Strength early I can see that as a advantage.

Ogbert

Can't wait for Demon Souls and have it on pre-order, but as someone with plenty of cash to burn on games, even I winced at the price in the UK.

That £70 entry charge is quickly going to grate.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Can't wait for Demon Souls and have it on pre-order, but as someone with plenty of cash to burn on games, even I winced at the price in the UK.

That £70 entry charge is quickly going to grate.
Just do what many others started doing. Realizing that getting games day 1 is stupid.
You pay premium have a fuck ton of glitches.
vs
Paying 50% less and having a finished product

I'm not liking the price readjustments as of lately. $90 for A Deluxe edition is just nuts, and we just had new values 2 months ago in Brazil...

I have the money to spend but this new price policy is getting out of hand and we are just starting the new generation. I guess I will be thinking twice before buying singleplayer focused games at launch from now on.

Ogbert

I'm not liking the price readjustments as of lately. $90 for A Deluxe edition is just nuts, and we just had new values 2 months ago in Brazil...

I have the money to spend but this new price policy is getting out of hand and we are just starting the new generation. I guess I will be thinking twice before buying singleplayer focused games at launch from now on.

Sony are going to have to get a handle on this sharpish.

Charging £70 for a new game is going to drive people onto Gamepass. It will be flat out better value.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I bought this version. I’m wondering if I can export the OST from the console. I paid around $90 to import it years ago. Here I’m getting more items for the same price.

Sony are going to have to get a handle on this sharpish.

Charging £70 for a new game is going to drive people onto Gamepass. It will be flat out better value.
I'm already using gamepass on PC and it's a no brainer. This move from them and other companies will hurt a lot of sales this early on in the new gen. The worst part is that the shit companies are all hugging this cause and blaming inflation and whatnot to make this the new standard. Fucking disgusting.

Top Bottom