• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals, Discussion, and Nintendo Item Stock Watch 10

Sylwest

Did something happen to the original server? I was really surprised when I found it missing after opening my app. It's the only one I follow so it was kinda sad to see how empty it was.

Discord invites aren't available during the ResetEra vetting period.

We can sort something out after that's over.

Or you can just move there when it's open, alternatively. ResetEra will be the new home to the Canadian Gaming Deals thread.

Did something happen to the original server? I was really surprised when I found it missing after opening my app. It's the only one I follow so it was kinda sad to see how empty it was.

We cleaned out a lot of accounts without both roles and pictures. PM me and we can try and sort it out.

ahdurian

just a headsup for anyone asking: invite links to the discord are currently disabled right now. there's no ETA on it, but the links should be available soon.

Discord invites aren't available during the ResetEra vetting period.

We can sort something out after that's over.

Or you can just move there when it's open, alternatively. ResetEra will be the new home to the Canadian Gaming Deals thread.

We cleaned out a lot of accounts without both roles and pictures. PM me and we can try and sort it out.

TO-GAF discord invite pls, if anyone sees this Brinbe

they just said no invites at the moment as they are disabled while ResetEra gets set-up

EDIT: also im an edit, you're asking for TO GAF not this Discord.

iiicon

I'm in the ResetEra Discord and Steam Discord as ICON, but I guess I missed out on the Canada Deals Discord for now. See you all on the other side.

Proc

Is there a discord link? I've enjoyed browsing these deals. Found some pretty nice deals here. Usually I lurk.

Just so everyone knows:

I pm’d BRSxIgnition and he replied, “No - all invite links and methods are disabled until the move is complete.”

The discord channel vanished from my app all of a sudden and I panicked too. I’m Paulindrome #3561 on there for those wondering.

Saturday

Wherever we all end up, I'ma pour one for ya'll.

... Also I don't think I've ever actually snagged a deal with one of these threads, so huh.

What is reset era, a new forum?
yes
can someone pm me the discord link please?
it's not available right now
Just so everyone knows:

I pm’d BRSxIgnition and he replied, “No - all invite links and methods are disabled until the move is complete.”

The discord channel vanished from my app all of a sudden and I panicked too. I’m Paulindrome #3561 on there for those wondering.
this is right, we were told to turn off all invites until the move is completed, unless you were removed by accident, PM me.

jholmes

Looks like everything from late Saturday got nuked. Not sure if I'll ever use the Discord app but if someone PMd me the link I'd appreciate it.

If you want to catch me on Steam, I'm out there at quote to see here.

Jachaos

I'd also be happy to move with you guys once Reset Era is up and running. I didn't post as much as others in the past couple of years since I've been pretty busy but I always kept following this community.

Thanks Cisce and everybody who contributed here over the years. We really had some great members and I look forward to what is coming next
KuGsj.gif

See you there!

AleeN634

I'll have to keep an eye out for when Reset Era goes up, Canada gaf deals thread is my go to source for the few deals we have left.

Does anyone know what Mario toys are available at McDonalds currently?

I assume they have like 2 new per week?
I went on Friday and got a Mario. Then I went to a different one yesterday morning in Walmart (didn't end up getting anything, 'cause they were still only serving breakfast) and the woman in front of me just so happened to ask what toys they had, and they had the red shell and Peach. That being said, I think it varies by store?

Due to the delay in launch, things have changed:

If you want in, PM me your discord username with the hashtag numbers and we'll try and work something out.

I'll play a bit nice and steer on topic for now. PSVR at discounted price y/n?

Also: there is still our Toronto discord as well... PM your local Toronto reps here.

Talha

Would love to join the Discord just like the others the ships have already sailed outta NeoGAF just gotta make sure we make that ride on!

Wedge7

Man, was initially happy to see the site return, but the more I stop and really think, its kinda sad that so many key members will be leaving and dispersed over the various forums and sites. The site will never be the same, and its a damn shame. Been on this site for 7 or 8 years, just terrible stuff. Everyone is mentioning the discord or reset or some other sites, but I wonder if it'll ever be as big in scope and scale. This sucks.

joms5

I went on Friday and got a Mario. Then I went to a different one yesterday morning in Walmart (didn't end up getting anything, 'cause they were still only serving breakfast) and the woman in front of me just so happened to ask what toys they had, and they had the red shell and Peach. That being said, I think it varies by store?

Awesome. Going to try and pick up the set tomorrow. I have a number of location around where i live. Thanks!

Going to miss ya'll! Hopefully we can find a home somewhere else if everyone jumps ship!

Don't see why everyone is jumping ship when the site is still up.

Top Bottom