• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodhunt launches in three days on PS5 - Any takers?

ManaByte

Blade outfit is the level 100 unlock on the battle pass.
XCAj1eZ.jpg

ManaByte

There's no cross progression between the PS5 and PC versions DESPITE it requiring you to make an account. Bullshit for a BR to do that in 2022.

TrebleShot

Tried it earlier a couple of rounds, it’s not terrible for free to play but it’s also not exactly great.

Plays like a Fortnite mod without building. But it’s decent enough for mindless fun.

It's a sweet game. I tried to reinstall on pc but It is just a black screen regardless of dx11 or d12. Don't care enough to fiddle.

Salz01

Creating an account for this is builshit. Hate it when games make you sign up and create another account.

chixdiggit

Played a few matches last night on PC with a friend. Game is actually pretty fun.
If nothing else it's at the least something different to throw in the mix. Load times are super short and matches go very quick.

sainraja

It's different. I enjoyed the few matches I played last night. I will play it again this weekend and might switch to it every now and then after Destiny.

jorgejjvr

Is this out already? Is it free? Cant find it on psn

edit: nvm found it, will try it tonight

is it decent?

Last edited:

nikos

I'm trying really hard to love this game but so much about it is frustrating.

Seems like it's made for campers and people who like to run away from fights. Most fights start with me shooting somebody and them teleporting away. No reason I should spray somebody doing nothing in a corner, point blank, and have them instantly disappear and survive.

The amount of bullets I hit people with vs the amount I get hit with and lose gunfights makes absolutely no sense most of the time.

Third partying in this game is insane. Happens during almost every encounter, as soon as somebody gets downed.

I've been playing solo, which definitely makes it a much less enjoyable experience. Even playing my favorite BRs solo is nowhere near as fun as with friends.

Going to keep playing because I love the game's aesthetic, and it's fun, but I feel like it definitely needs some tweaking. Seems to be improved since the beta, so I'm sure it'll get there.

I’m invested. I enjoy the aesthetic and the gameplay. I am finding it really difficult to get kills though without gyro aiming which I hope is implemented sooner rather than later. Even if it it doesn’t light the world on fire I think its different and special enough to maintain an audience in a sea of battle royals. Props to the devs!

Last edited:

Malachai

Had a few games of this just and there's definitely something not quite right. Pumped a full lmg clip into someone who was in the middle of feeding on one of my teamates and when the animation finished they casually downed me in a millisecond.
If they made the netcode a bit tighter and polished the general gameplay up a bit it's got the potential to be a pretty good battle royale imo but as it stands I think I'll stick to Apex.

ManaByte

Had a few games of this just and there's definitely something not quite right. Pumped a full lmg clip into someone who was in the middle of feeding on one of my teamates and when the animation finished they casually downed me in a millisecond.
If they made the netcode a bit tighter and polished the general gameplay up a bit it's got the potential to be a pretty good battle royale imo but as it stands I think I'll stick to Apex.
There are PC hackers being matchmade with PS5 players.

Malachai

Ah I see, that explains it then. I wish this industry craze of every mp game having to be crossplay would end.

Top Bottom