• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

There’s something that ain’t right about the game. Today I saw a Lifeline stim like Octane, a Wraith open doors while phasing and my team mate got one-shotted by a Mastiff from like 100 meters while wearing gold armour.

Also wondering if kb+m is really prevalent among PS4 players, or is it some other hack shit going on?

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
There’s something that ain’t right about the game. Today I saw a Lifeline stim like Octane, a Wraith open doors while rifting and my team mate got one-shotted by a Mastiff from like 100 meters while wearing gold armour.

Also wondering if kb+m is really prevalent among PS4 players, or is it some other hack shit going on?
da fuq, none of that sounds normal and i play p. much every night

The Lifeline thing was just weird, but maybe I saw it from a weird angle. The one-shot kill we were all scratching our heads over, and Wraith... well, she’s always messed up. Lifeline could have been me seeing things, though.

Mista

Banned
I pre loaded last night and it said 'Coming Nov 5th' for some reason. I thought it was supposed to be today. I'm UK though so maybe we got shafted again.
For me too but when you visit the store page from the library its says Nov.4

kyxJOgm.png

For me too but when you visit the store page from the library its says Nov.4

kyxJOgm.png
It's all very confusing. It's not the end of the world if I do have to wait an extra day, I'll just dive into S7 on Origin in the meantime. I'm more annoyed that the Steam account linking won't work for me. I hit the link account button and it brings me to an Origin website that never loads, just a white screen.

Mista

Banned
It's all very confusing. It's not the end of the world if I do have to wait an extra day, I'll just dive into S7 on Origin in the meantime. I'm more annoyed that the Steam account linking won't work for me. I hit the link account button and it brings me to an Origin website that never loads, just a white screen.
Thats weird. I linked it before smoothly

Top Bottom