• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Battlfield 4 PS4 is $19.99 on Amazon. Is this worth it? I probably won't ever play its multiplayer, as I vastly prefer the controls of Call of Duty (and I'm waiting for Advanced Warfare in the mail), so how is its single player? If I ever decided to play multiplayer, would it be worth it for that alone?

Battlfield 4 PS4 is $19.99 on Amazon. Is this worth it? I probably won't ever play its multiplayer, as I vastly prefer the controls of Call of Duty (and I'm waiting for Advanced Warfare in the mail), so how is its single player? If I ever decided to play multiplayer, would it be worth it for that alone?

I mean, it's really ONLY worth it for the multiplayer.

Better find a good deal on Premium, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Am I better off getting Killzone Shadowfall for $19?
That game is overall worse than BF4, but perhaps about the same if you're only going for the campaign. I wouldn't bother with either game if I was only planning on playing the campaign, though.

What the hell? Amazon says Diablo 3 is $19.99 on their Cyber Monday page, but when I go to the main page, it's $40.

I noticed this too, I chatted with customer support to get the $19.99 price. I had to link her to the cyber monday deal page and have her click over until she saw it at that price. She had me buy it for $39.99 and then she manually adjusted the price to $19.99. So try that out, worked for me!

//ARCANUM

Just got in my Toshiba 50"! It is pretty sweet and a damn nice upgrade from my 32". Not bad for $200 and free shipping.

Anyone else order one of those sick Amazon deals for a Samsung SSD +Far Cry4 Digital Codes? (for reference http://deals.kinja.com/buy-a-samsung-840-evo-ssd-get-far-cry-4-for-free-1664510699/+shepmcallister)

I ask because I received my SSD on Monday (How'd you do that Amazon?!) yet I have no idea how I am going to receive my code for Far Cry4. I remember when I ordered it that it would be delivered a few days after the order shipped, so I am prepared to be patient; however, I have not been able to find any documentation or step by step of how it will be delivered.

Any thoughts?

Monocle

Anyone else order one of those sick Amazon deals for a Samsung SSD +Far Cry4 Digital Codes? (for reference http://deals.kinja.com/buy-a-samsung-840-evo-ssd-get-far-cry-4-for-free-1664510699/+shepmcallister)

I ask because I received my SSD on Monday (How'd you do that Amazon?!) yet I have no idea how I am going to receive my code for Far Cry4. I remember when I ordered it that it would be delivered a few days after the order shipped, so I am prepared to be patient; however, I have not been able to find any documentation or step by step of how it will be delivered.

Any thoughts?
Maybe the code is sent to your email?

Top Bottom