• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2022 |OT| Deals & Steals

Mr Hyde

Couldn't help myself during Black Friday deals and got me these for approximately 60 bucks.

2cyffA1.jpg

I also bought Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus digital for 6 bucks. Been a great sale so far. Lots of good deals and I would've bought more if I had more money.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
GOG Black Friday sale is now live

I've actually really enjoyed the GOG seasonal sales lately, they feel like the Steam sales of old (or, at least they're trying). Flash deals, temporary sales, etc. This go round it looks like they have limited-quantity bundles. For example, this bundle they're only selling 1,000 copies

They're also doing a "build your own bundle"

Here are some games that are only available on GOG, most of which are on sale:

skit_data

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy a year of PS+ Extra at the current 25% discount when you have the Premium plan?

It only gives me the choice to extend my current plan?

Edit: I’ve tried changing my subscription via ”Manage Subscriptions” but when I click the Black Friday-offer it simply reverts back to my current Premium tier.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
50 reward points of a £25 store voucher. Will make the Volt Xbox pad £9.99 for me (it’s £34.99 on sale @ MS). Tomorrow.

Back up pad for when my Elite eventually breaks down.

Love the look of this thing;

1600.jpg

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
50 reward points of a £25 store voucher. Will make the Volt Xbox pad £9.99 for me (it’s £34.99 on sale @ MS). Tomorrow.

1600.jpg
Would look a little better if the analog sticks were black along with the plastic on the bottom/back. Overall a nice color though.

jorgejjvr

Gold Member
What can I use for my series X for One and 360 games? So back compac, an external hdd, an external SSD? Any recommendations or good deals? I already have the expansion card, but I figured I could also use an external for Xbox one games and such

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What can I use for my series X for One and 360 games? So back compac, an external hdd, an external SSD? Any recommendations or good deals? I already have the expansion card, but I figured I could also use an external for Xbox one games and such

For 360 and One games, any old cheap USB HDD will do great. You don't really need to spring extra for SSDs. They'll load much faster on any standard USB 3.1 drive than they ever did on their native hardware.

twilo99

Is there a deal on converting points for black Friday?

supernova8

Banned
UPDATE (24 Nov)

Joshin seems to still have it for the discounted price but on order (about 1-2 weeks)

I'm taking the plunge, see you (soon-to-be-fellow) green rat bastards on Sea of Thieves baby!
---------------------------

For us folks in Japan, the Xbox Series S is/was on sale:

Originally 32,000 yen, temporarily reduced to 27,000 yen on the Xbox website itself and a select few retailers (inc Amazon) but as far as I can tell it's completely sold out.

It says the deal is running from 22 Nov to 28 Nov so I suppose there's a chance they will do a restock but it says "while stocks last" so not guaranteed.

I was going to fucking get one. That 5,000 saving would get me a few months' worth of Game Pass at least.

Also I assume a lot of these will simply end up on mercari. Bastards.
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Also I see there's a new "bundle" for Xbox Series S (at the regular price) with Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

(which are all free to fucking play)... Oh I get some in-game currency ... wow

I swear companies these days are not even hiding it when they take the piss

Last edited:

reksveks

Just cause the other thread got locked down and I don't have a place.

In the UK, Series S now 7th for the month, 17th for the year.

PS5 clearly aren't making it to Amazon but are available directly and via Shopto.net. Very has a weird setup where I think they are accepting orders for mid/late December.

Last edited:

Jennings

Have there been any good sales on Xbox Live Gold (redeemable in the USA)? I've looked around and I can't find any, but my knowledge of the best deals for this is quite limited (back in the day I bought this sort of thing in Amazon for $30/year during sales and never looked much further), and I've searched this thread and am missing any here if they're posted.

Thanks for any leads.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member

GymWolf

1600.jpg
Where can i buy the controller for 35 euros? The microsoft official site?

This is a life saver, i missed to buy one on amazon at the same price and they are out of stock now...

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I’m surprised that the switch pro controller never goes on sale considering that Xbox and PlayStation controllers do every year

Last edited:
What the hell, I bought Star Ocean on Amazon when it was $48 and now it is $38??? I just ordered a second one and will return the first, but that is kinda weird, wonder why it dropped again.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Not sure if that was sarcastic lol but I've actually never had a single issue with Amazon, I probably could have gotten it price adjusted but it will honestly be just as easy to buy a second and return one since returning them is just dropping something in the mail.
I’m serious. Where I work and where I live, Amazon returns have been the easiest things to mess with. They’ll refund you as soon as the carrier scans the item. I’ve dealt with tech vendors that had me work with the manufacturer before they’d allow me to return the item. What you did is what I’ve come to expect from Amazon. I’d say they would have 100% given you the difference had you reached out to their chat support.

reinking

Gold Member
I picked up a Phillips Hue starter play kit on Amazon for 40+% off ($85). Seems like a decent price to me.

Krathoon

Making returns to Amazon is a pain in the ass where I am at. The closest UPS store is like a 30 minute drive away. An hour round trip.

reinking

Gold Member
Making returns to Amazon is a pain in the ass where I am at. The closest UPS store is like a 30 minute drive away. An hour round trip.
Reach out to them and see if they will credit back the difference. That would be easier than having to do a return.

[Sigma]

Was thinking about getting another U8H but for my nephew. Looks like I just missed that Best Buy sale for $599. Or at least there's no Best Buy near me that has it. I was thinking about ordering it from B&H even though it's a $100 more but even then it has to be a special order so it may take a month to get here.

And I may have to push on getting a monitor right now, I haven't been able to pin one down I really want at 1440p under $200 or maybe a little above. So guess i'll buy the PS Extra and just wait for some reviews of the Victrix Pro BFG.

Last edited:
Looking to upgrade my aging X58 gaming computer to AM5. Anyone see any good deals on a motherboard/cpu combo, post them here! Also will need to upgrade my ram from DDR3 to 5.

Last edited:

Fbh

Has anyone tried these cheap Hyperx Wireless headphones?
614vCKKnKTL._AC_SX466_.jpg

A local store has them on sale for $39 and I just need something for Ps5/PC that's cheap, wireless and doesn't sound horrible.
They seem to show up often on random sites as a recommended budget option

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Brother got the Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 (have the neo g9 myself) for $999

Got the kids another switch bundle for $300 and a Mario and Luigi AR Mario kart thing for $50 Each.

So far good haul.

Last edited:
Top Bottom