• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dude, I watched all his shit. I am his biggest fan.

Are you being sarcastic?

Found out about him about 2 decades ago. Read and saw all his lectures online. Even went to his lectures in person twice in Amsterdam. Haven't payed attention to him in a good while. His last book is very very dense so I've heard. All in all just a guy knowing there's something inherently wrong with the world and follows breadcrumbs. True and or false.

He was recently banned for a tour here because "hatespeech" Didn't blink an eye.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You want a deep dive which includes "aliens/UFO's"?

The moonmap.

"We live in a crater of a MUCH larger earth. Said crater, our earth, is quarantined via having a dome around it. The moon is reflection of our bigger earth (see video) and the Elite have found entrances to the bigger surrounding terra and want that for themselves."

Who knows it's quite the science fiction fix

Other much older civilizations take residence there which could explain the UFO phenomena.

Or this quarantined "earth" serves as a simulation where we can learn and experience as avatars to give insight for our "real" vessels because reasons.

Pretty fun stuff.

Oh shit nevermind the multiple resets and Ether/orgone energy

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dude, I watched all his shit. I am his biggest fan.

And yet you made rather personal post towards me regarding feeling smarter than others for being interested in this material reason being a good (?) friend of yours displaying such an attitude. Or did I miss something? Kind regards.

john travolta GIF

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I wait patently for not much to happen very slowly.

A lot of people already are pretty confident UAPs and aliens exist. It's not going to cause panic on the streets if confirmed.

Nah a civilizations that operates under perhaps a whole different "rules" of physics. And perhaps millions of years ahead in technological/social and spiritual development that when disclosed to the general public causes a paradigm shift beyond epic proportions is not going to cause panic in the least.

Sure Jan GIF

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Are you being sarcastic?

Found out about him about 2 decades ago. Read and saw all his lectures online. Even went to his lectures in person twice in Amsterdam. Haven't payed attention to him in a good while. His last book is very very dense so I've heard. All in all just a guy knowing there's something inherently wrong with the world and follows breadcrumbs. True and or false.

He was recently banned for a tour here because "hatespeech" Didn't blink an eye.
I am being sarcastic. He's fun to watch because he is like the Kardashians, just pure wackiness. I am his biggest fan because he makes me laugh.

David Icke doesn't follow breadcrumbs. He talks to some african shaman about the "chtiahuri" or whatever and thinks its evidence. Evidence is not books and myths. There is no evidence for lizard people, or aliens.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I am being sarcastic. He's fun to watch because he is like the Kardashians, just pure wackiness. I am his biggest fan because he makes me laugh.

David Icke doesn't follow breadcrumbs. He talks to some african shaman about the "chtiahuri" or whatever and thinks its evidence. Evidence is not books and myths. There is no evidence for lizard people, or aliens.

Quite the simplistic and superficial view.

At least it exposes your ignorance regarding his body of work by way of what you choose to examply.

Hey. At least you're having fun. We can agree on that part.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned

At least it exposes your ignorance regarding his body of work by way of what you choose to examply.

People who buy into everything they see always say this when they get called out. But it's impossible for you to push back on this because you got nothing to push with.

I know exactly what his body of work is, and he has never had anything of substance with any shred of proof. He doesn't get the nature of research.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
People who buy into everything they see always say this when they get called out. But it's impossible for you to push back on this because you got nothing to push with.

I know exactly what his body of work is, and he has never had anything of substance with any shred of proof. He doesn't get the nature of research.

Why would you assume I buy everything someone says?

I entertain a lot. Believe none.

Therefore i have no need for pushing back as there's nothing I stand fully behind.

I see a man that recognizes there's a lot wrong with this world as I do myself.

So perhaps that's why I respond the way I did and gave you the wrong impression.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No, just remembered something Icke said I DO stand fully behind.

(Paraphrasing)

"Is love the driving force behind this planet?"

Doesn't seem that way to myself as well.

Sorry for derailing.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Well, I get the feeling that out-of-the-box ideas appeal to you.

Like the energy reset thing you seem to find interesting, I don't understand where you get that from. I have never seen anything interesting about it that is credible.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Are you being sarcastic?

Is that The Trap? Have it here on my shelve on my to-read-stack

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The Trigger I read! Nearly 1000 pages. First part was really interesting and min blowing in some parts. Second part was okay.

He did wrote a couple books after that. Last one is The Trap

Sounds good. I've distant myself from him and his work for quite some years now. For no particular reason. And yeah I heard It was a thicc one haha

Rien, must be dutch. 😎

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
Sounds good. I've distant myself from him and his work for quite some years now. For no particular reason. And yeah I heard It was a thicc one haha

Rien, must be dutch. 😎

I like his work but he tend to repeat stuff a lot. I think after The Trap I will stop reading his books for a while.
There is some interesting stuff in what he writes but I don’t necessarily believe it. I like his writing style, it’s snappy and clear.

Yes Dutch indeed hahaha. Fun this thread exist here since the people around my environment don’t really talk about this. If I try to start a convo about it won’t take long before someone will laugh and ask if I believe in flat earth as well.
Not any sense of wonder at all

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like his work but he tend to repeat stuff a lot. I think after The Trap I will stop reading his books for a while.
There is some interesting stuff in what he writes but I don’t necessarily believe it. I like his writing style, it’s snappy and clear.

Yes Dutch indeed hahaha. Fun this thread exist here since the people around my environment don’t really talk about this. If I try to start a convo about it won’t take long before someone will laugh and ask if I believe in flat earth as well.
Not any sense of wonder at all

I think it was the repeating that caused me to take a step back. But it's been a while.

Same here. I'll just keep it to myself because most if not all of the time a lot of specific point of interest are inherently entwined with other topics and yeah, it's a whole web and I'm not inclined to persuade someone anyways.

It's pretty obvious to notice what world people think they live in by way of small talk etc. That's fine though.

Sense of wonder...

That it for me.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You'd love David ike then, dudes off his head

He goes down the rabbit hole and straight into the centre of the earth with the intergalactic peado lizards

Are you being sarcastic?

And yet you made rather personal post towards me regarding feeling smarter than others for being interested in this material reason being a good (?) friend of yours displaying such an attitude. Or did I miss something? Kind regards.

john travolta GIF

I entertain a lot. Believe none.

Therefore i have no need for pushing back as there's nothing I stand fully behind.

I see a man that recognizes there's a lot wrong with this world as I do myself.

So perhaps that's why I respond the way I did and gave you the wrong impression.

Black And White Smoking GIF

StormCell

This would allow the spacecraft to hover and move “faster than light” using electrogravitics. The alleged propulsion is a combination of the Biefeld-brown effect, the tesla coil, and a mercury vortex engine.

It's so great and moves so fast... that no one bothers to use them to blast their international rivals into smithereens. Nah, instead we've been relying on jet propulsion to bombard each other with incredibly slow and oft times easy to intercept rockets. :messenger_smirking:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 required the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, to submit an annual report to Congress on unidentified aerial phenomena. ODNI submitted the classified annual report to Congress and published the unclassified annual report.

Seems legit 🤪

You want a deep dive which includes "aliens/UFO's"?

The moonmap.

"We live in a crater of a MUCH larger earth. Said crater, our earth, is quarantined via having a dome around it. The moon is reflection of our bigger earth (see video) and the Elite have found entrances to the bigger surrounding terra and want that for themselves."

Who knows it's quite the science fiction fix

Other much older civilizations take residence there which could explain the UFO phenomena.

Or this quarantined "earth" serves as a simulation where we can learn and experience as avatars to give insight for our "real" vessels because reasons.

Pretty fun stuff.

Oh shit nevermind the multiple resets and Ether/orgone energy

This is absolute insanity. It's mind blowing anyone would believe this.

StormCell

As usually, no one on twitter is satisfied. Here's a link to the 11-page unclassified report.

366 new UAP cases were reported last year. 171 of those cases defy initial characterization. Some number of that 171 are described as "demonstrating unusual flight characteristics or performance
capabilities" that require further analysis. The report also calls out a heightened risk to security and air safety and for more scientific research to be conducted in earnest.

#ufotwitter seems frustrated and disappointed, but this report would appear to say everything to me that our armed forces are acknowledging that they are seeing things in the skies that they can't positively identify. 47% of reported UAP have no initial characterization which in their terminology means it doesn't present enough known behavior to be categorized as drone, uav, balloon, bird, aircraft, satellite... That's as close as these types are going to come to saying they saw a flying saucer. lol

https://www.christophermellon.net/post/key-takeaways-from-2023-odni-uap-report

Key Takeaways from 2023 ODNI UAP Report

Christopher Mellon

A good read. the last paragraph being the most eye catching.

MpiAUAa.png

1xyFoZF.png
It's hard to believe that anyone can be credible, considering this field is faith driven without any concrete evidence. The evidence we do have can easily be faked, even old photos when you think about the capabilities of a good photographer and a solid knowledge of how a lightroom works.

StormCell

It's hard to believe that anyone can be credible, considering this field is faith driven without any concrete evidence. The evidence we do have can easily be faked, even old photos when you think about the capabilities of a good photographer and a solid knowledge of how a lightroom works.
I'm as positive and open-minded on this topic as anyone could be, and I believe it's best to remain firmly skeptical but not dismissive. The dismissive responses from certain knowledgeable and scientific personalities is something that doesn't help and only serves to drive the faith-driven beliefs and cultish nature of the community that claims to be researching it. The subject has not been served very well at all.

Evidence is certainly a question worth discussing. We are definitely beyond the point of video or picture evidence. The government could send a parade of captured flying saucers through Times Square and maybe only half of the population would believe it's real. Government disclosure of aliens would be met with skepticism and declarations of a false flag event underway. Clever costumes and fancy holographic entertainment could fake a lot of things we might even see in person. We're passing the tipping point where we can't even be sure of what see, feel, and smell anymore.

It's a problem for sure, because it's not at all ridiculous to believe that Earth is being probed and that we are being studied and observed by an intelligence that is possibly many light-years away. At least, if we are to believe credible sources, that is exactly what it sounds like -- just like we send rovers and surveyors to Mars and satellites to distant objects in our solar system, somebody may be sending their satellites to study Earth.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bro's these UFO'S come outside our contained piece of land dome/firmament) and/or from below (massive underground facilities/etc) fyi.

noonjam

Consider who that article is coming from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Mellon

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committe

He's not some UFO researcher or tin foil wearing hat conspiracy nut.

If he claims credible people have stated as much, that means he's vetted them and they are no doubt from within the government or private aerospace companies either current or former who have worked on such programs. Do not forget the whistle blower law that will allow people who worked on these ufo/uap programs and reverse engineering efforts to come forward to congress without fear of breaking laws/oaths/nda just passed on December 24th as part of the defense bill that was signed into law.

Last edited:

Ammogeddon

I’m not sure what to believe but it’s evidently worthy of scientific examination.

People shouldn’t be so keen for it to be aliens though. After all these years they’ve made no attempt to say hello but take an interest in observing military structures and vehicles. Sounds a bit fishy to me.

I’d much rather we did the discovering than something discover us. Steven Hawking was probably right

StormCell

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committe

If he claims credible people have stated as much, that means he's vetted them and they are no doubt from within the government or private aerospace companies either current or former who have worked on such programs. Do not forget the whistle blower law that will allow people who worked on these ufo/uap programs and reverse engineering efforts to come forward to congress without fear of breaking laws/oaths/nda just passed on December 24th as part of the defense bill that was signed into law.
I'm not up to speed on this whistle blower act that recently passed, but if it's not war crimes or other illegal acts I don't see how it would cover divulging of classified info to the media. It doesn't matter how exciting or how much people might have the right to know about a thing as long as they're not breaking laws or doing anything unethical. Classified means classified. You divulge it, you could go to prison.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Claim + Official sources.

OFFICIAL as in the most debatable and least trustworthy. Wake up man. PsyOps is a thing yeah? Mixing truth and falseness? Enjoy your offical documents. They must be real.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's cool tho.

Ignore my posts.

Because I'd you're operating from within a reality where official documents mean something and first hand sightings on Joe Rogan is all you see value in....

Carry on.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Credible in what way? Proof of what? What are YOU specifically going for here?

This is no GTA6 rumor regarding the importance of specifics and angles to be taken into account

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm not up to speed on this whistle blower act that recently passed, but if it's not war crimes or other illegal acts I don't see how it would cover divulging of classified info to the media. It doesn't matter how exciting or how much people might have the right to know about a thing as long as they're not breaking laws or doing anything unethical. Classified means classified. You divulge it, you could go to prison.
Classified is a psyop

You think those in charge want to have the üntermensh any (already eons) existing knowledge regarding ether physics/density based physics? Lmao. Fake half truths to keep the circus going. UfO UAP they're vessels. There's a larger picture here but whatever carry on analyzing official documents lmao

StormCell

Classified is a psyop

You think those in charge want to have the üntermensh any (already eons) existing knowledge regarding ether physics/density based physics? Lmao. Fake half truths to keep the circus going. UfO UAP they're vessels. There's a larger picture here but whatever carry on analyzing official documents lmao
I like your posts, but I think you need to slow down a little bit so that we can better understand you.

Try to go a little bit slower for us, please.

Odd how hearsay works for UFOs and not Johnny Depp.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sorry for my posts last night guys. I'll try to behave. I'm sure nobody cares anyway but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom