• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyJoe

I don’t buy this talk of governments withholding UAP information on the basis of it being “too much for people to understand”. It’ll be for other reasons such as economic well-being or tactical advantage.

As crazy as the revelation would be, the world will keep turning. I’m still going to work and paying my bills, unless the little green men are going to help out?

I’m fascinated with the subject but believe we don’t have a clue who or what it is at this moment in time.

It's for both reasons. I took a video of what's clearly a ufo moving slowly over the sea, then shooting off across the bay, my friends wife was excited about it, my friend refused to watch it more than once, saying it's just a light on the mast of a ship... Some people will not be able to handle it.

nush

Gold Member
I don’t buy this talk of governments withholding UAP information on the basis of it being “too much for people to understand”.

I think that's code for either "This messes with your religious beliefs" and "Oh my god, we're all gonna die!".

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I think that's code for either "This messes with your religious beliefs" and "Oh my god, we're all gonna die!".
I don't think it will mess with people's religious beliefs. The cognitive dissonance will have them find a way to incorporate it into their beliefs. "God made these extraterrestrials!" it says here in the book of Jeebus chapter 37 verse 12 "there be aliens for real" Amen

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I don't think it will mess with people's religious beliefs. The cognitive dissonance will have them find a way to incorporate it into their beliefs. "God made these extraterrestrials!" it says here in the book of Jeebus chapter 37 verse 12 "there be aliens for real" Amen
It's actually the atheists who won't be able to handle it. Turns out the aliens just want to wish everyone a blessed day.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Old religious texts are full of references to gods (plural) and crafts and such. A lot phenomena in the skies as well. From what I've come across, we're not dealing with extra terrestrial beings but rather beings that are native to our bigger earth. But I'm into a certain theory atm where our crater earth is quarantined by design and blablabla.

Pretty dark in this rabbit hole. But the brightest lights Casts the biggest shadows.

I could post some links but I'm still processing and cross referencing different theories so I wont.

In any case the biggest shock won't be a disclosure of ET existence (which would be a psy op anyways); it would be the disclosure of our true history and what measures TPTB undertook to keep humankind in the dark for their own personal gain.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It's actually the atheists who won't be able to handle it. Turns out the aliens just want to wish everyone a blessed day.
Lol I thought you were serious at first almost got me. 🤣 I'm not saying God doesn't exist Im saying I dont care if God exists or doesn't . Has never made a difference one way or another a day in my life and that's all Im saying I don't want to derail the thread.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lol I thought you were serious at first almost got me. 🤣 I'm not saying God doesn't exist Im saying I dont care if God exists or doesn't . Has never made a difference one way or another a day in my life and that's all Im saying I don't want to derail the thread.

Gods plural. Or not if your interpretation of god is the oversoul/omnipresent source which manifests in all souls on earth in different avatars/bodies to accumulate every experience there's is be to be experienced as to learn as much as possible about the Earth experience due to our reincarnation cycle. Then again. This may be manufactured and we live in a prison planet where Higher dimensional beings trap us in said reincarnation cycle to feed off our emotions and fears. And perhaps... Blabla.

Complex shit.

Didn't mean to derail.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Personally, I don’t see how anyone can believe the government is covering up ufos. I’ve work as a public servant my whole life and government simply isn’t that organized and effective to do it. Maybe some very small stuff but the hundreds of cases and sightings just doesn’t make sense to me. You would need a massive system under it to support it and it would leak like strainer. Same as every government organization.

I still believe in aliens though, just doubt the governments of the world are sitting on that info.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Personally, I don’t see how anyone can believe the government is covering up ufos. I’ve work as a public servant my whole life and government simply isn’t that organized and effective to do it. Maybe some very small stuff but the hundreds of cases and sightings just doesn’t make sense to me. You would need a massive system under it to support it and it would leak like strainer. Same as every government organization.

I still believe in aliens though, just doubt the governments of the world are sitting on that info.

Preface: my opinion/thoughts

We've been manipulated through predictive programming via Hollywood etc to have a consensus regarding UFO's. And yes crafts we don't have are and have been sighted accompanied by many many encounters, abductions and what have you. Said crafts and many encounters/abduction stories (for lack of a better term) are indeed most of the time real, again, imho.

But here's the thing; The origins and inhabitants with their intentions come from a certian place ie: explainable via full disclosure of our true and not rewritten history.

That's is why there's no real cover up. It's a tip toe strategy to make UFO'S THE THING!1!. It's a Sci Op in the sense that it's a massive misdirection of attention of our true history. Which is far more sinister and unforgivable so they kept a perfectly timed semi closed lid on so called ET's visiting us.

I'm also pretty sure a lot of sightings are based on reversed engineered technology gained in favor of treaties with different bigger earth based beings.

I dunno.

Last edited:

DosGamer

I don’t buy this talk of governments withholding UAP information on the basis of it being “too much for people to understand”. It’ll be for other reasons such as economic well-being or tactical advantage.

As crazy as the revelation would be, the world will keep turning. I’m still going to work and paying my bills, unless the little green men are going to help out?

I’m fascinated with the subject but believe we don’t have a clue who or what it is at this moment in time.
I hear what your saying.
I can see both scenarios to be honest.
On one hand I can see the government feeling that a slow trickle would be best. It wouldnt blow my mind per say to hear there is life outside of ours, but I can see some people loosing their shit. I mean look at the doomsday preppers and the conspiracy theorist now.

However, I can see your point that maybe we are giving our govt. too much credit and just dropping everything at once would be a better answer.

Either way with tech advancing like it is... the ufo's and bigfoots of the world will be outed if they are real.

Chozoldman

Banned
MilkyJoe MilkyJoe - it almost looked like it went under the water. Where were you? Ever seen anything similar? Did anyone around you see it, too?

I want to see a UFO so bad!

Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Either way with tech advancing like it is... the ufo's and bigfoots of the world will be outed if they are real.

That's possible when operating from within your/our current paradigm and completely cast aside the multi dimensional aspect of said examples.

Last edited:

Chozoldman

Banned
I think it just shot across to the other side of the estuary, in a nigh on instant mind, I was on my balcony on the south east coast in England
Upon rewarching it...yeah, that thing shot into the distance at incredible speed! Really great job capturing that

NeoGuff

Banned
Me and my mate saw a UFO in 1997 over the mountains where i live in north wales UK. It was a glowing red to orange light just hovering over the mountains for a minute and then just shot off to the north at about 0 to 10.000+mph in about 1 second. Just insane speed. Ive never seen anything move so fast before or since that day. A real UFO in every sense of the word. Many years later i found out there was a UFO that landed in the same mountains in the 1970’s and was known as the Berwyn UFO incident where the army closed off the whole area to recover something.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm curious what Aliens that are million/billion years ahead technologically do for entertainment. What would their videogames be like, what would be the specs of their gaming machines?

I like to hope that they focus their technological progress towards 100% efficiency regarding infrastructure and protection for cataclysmic events.

And sexdolls ofcourse.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. That we have alien overlords that are extremely advanced

No just us using an avatar to experience stuff. To grow. Meet. Have fun, pain. Etc.

The "overlords" depend on our ignorance and the "people" they chose to keep us detached from our true history and knowing of self through to manipulation and such but let's not go there.

Ordering a (synthetic) girl like you order a pizza would definitely be appreciated imho.

No disrespect meant.

RAÏSanÏa

That would really depend on how aliens exist. If they exist in some way that eradicates all old questions about the existence of God and the nature of consciousness, then presents a clearer and more accurate way of viewing the cosmos, things could get messy as some will want to cling to the old ways and hold others back. It doesn't seem plausible that once the evidence is out there that denial would be anything more that a quick trip to absolute madness while watching everyone working with coexistent aliens advance technologically, socially and philosophically.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That would really depend on how aliens exist. If they exist in some way that eradicates all old questions about the existence of God and the nature of consciousness, then presents a clearer and more accurate way of viewing the cosmos, things could get messy as some will want to cling to the old ways and hold others back. It doesn't seem plausible that once the evidence is out there that denial would be anything more that a quick trip to absolute madness while watching everyone working with coexistent aliens advance technologically, socially and philosophically.

Decades of intentional programming. Due to edited texts of past events combined with said interpretation (literall, symbolic or describing scenarios beyond understanding under the writers said point of reference regarding technology which have us guessing in regards to interpreting their way of describing said scenarios) have most of mankind reinterpreting their respective religion in a less than ideal way.

It's also interpersonal regarding how said person (mankind) creates hope, love, ethics and morals while the underlying framework of X religion guides their lives.

When inserting the existence of ET life it brings a myriad of interpersonal reactions. Especially regarding the many ways the, lets say, disclosure happens.
What will be narrative? That will play a huge part in how humankind will cope in such a scenario.

With that said. The real shock would be a full disclosure of our past. The multiple resets, suppression of knowledge regarding our origin and so much more.

This is why I suspect this gradual mainstreaming of UFO OUT OF SPACE is a psy op. Anno 2023 UFO and ET existence has almost become boring ie normalized. By design.

Again I feel the real truth about crafts, aliens and such, while real, all stem from suppressed and manipulated knowledge regarding our history.

/rant and not especially talking to you personally RAÏSanÏa RAÏSanÏa but more of a train of thought <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom