• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Me: Watches hollow moon documentary.

Moonfall wasn't just pure Sci-Fi?

giphy.webp

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

It's really interesting. I've been looking at a lot of archive data of UFO reports from around the world. What I found most interesting that a lot of eye witness accounts (both civilian and military) all have very similar characteristics, such as shape of the craft, speed and in all cases these things are silent. I think the evidence these things are incontrovertible, but what they are is up for debate. The shape in the video you posted matches a lot of shapes of sightings in Scotland and North England.

In terms of the story in your video, that's not something I've looked into. I do have some questions about it you're able to answer?

That supposedly original photo they brought up? Has that photo really been verified as a real, untouched photo? If so I need evidence of that. It looks too good be to be true. That's the holy grail of UFO photos if it's real.

It's really interesting. I've been looking at a lot of archive data of UFO reports from around the world. What I found most interesting that a lot of eye witness accounts (both civilian and military) all have very similar characteristics, such as shape of the craft, speed and in all cases these things are silent. I think the evidence these things are incontrovertible, but what they are is up for debate. The shape in the video you posted matches a lot of shapes of sightings in Scotland and North England.

In terms of the story in your video, that's not something I've looked into. I do have some questions about it you're able to answer?

That supposedly original photo they brought up? Has that photo really been verified as a real, untouched photo? If so I need evidence of that. It looks too good be to be true. That's the holy grail of UFO photos if it's real.
I'm confused, they say the UFO was sitting motionless for the photo and then shot straight up at high speed. Also that the jet was trailing it. So for the photo, the jet happened to be very near it in a fly-by? Why isn't it blurred in the photo?

Like Mulder, I Want To Believe but very skeptical

Last edited:

INC

I know no more than video posted unfortunately

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Did a bit of digging.

There was a FoI request (freedom of information) to the British National Archives in 2021. It doesn't say much, but interestingly it says that contrary to that video, the negatives were actually given back to the Daily Record. Apparently, the NA don't have any photos in their files.

INC

I'm confused, they say the UFO was sitting motionless for the photo and then shot straight up at high speed. Also that the jet was trailing it. So for the photo, the jet happened to be very near it in a fly-by? Why isn't it blurred in the photo?

The jet is blurred tho, look at the wing, looks to be circling behind the uap/object

The uap/object isn't blurred because its stationary

So what's describe by withness seems to match up with the photo

If that photo is even real, which it appears to be, due to be verified, verified by who is the next question.

Chronicle

I 100% agree, hence with the rendlesham recordings i posted, people still won't believe it, despite him saying there is a ufo hovering above the base, with a beam of light hitting the floor, and people are not interested. But at the same time nonsensical explanations are no more convincing to the witness, than the sighting is to the skeptic.
That doesn't mean shit! Show not tell. Someone saying there is a ufo does not make it proof nor believable. That incident is just lights in a forest.

INC

That doesn't mean shit! Show not tell. Someone saying there is a ufo does not make it proof nor believable. That incident is just lights in a forest.

I tend to agree, but these are trained soldiers, use to identifying known threats, and guarding nuclear materials. Does this make their statement proof.....no, but does adds credibility, but not proof......

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
What gets me is the jet looks like a Harrier so wondering what the emphasis on the video is there were none of these in the vicinity when that appears to be one?

INC

What gets me is the jet looks like a Harrier so wondering what the emphasis on the video is there were none of these in the vicinity when that appears to be one?

Because they're VTOL, so I think they're trying to say, because the UAP was observed flying directly up, it couldn't be a harrier....

To me the jet does look like a harrier tho

ultrazilla

Gold Member

That's been debunked as fake.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Can I see the receipts
Hold on. Will edit when I find it.

Edit:

The "Calvine Incident". The ufo pic is a mock up of a photo that's apparently locked up for another 48 years.

So in other words, it was made based on the description of the "bombshell" ufo picture that nobody can see.

Last edited:

INC

Edit:

The "Calvine Incident". The ufo pic is a mock up of a photo that's apparently locked up for another 48 years.

So in other words, it was made based on the description of the "bombshell" ufo picture that nobody can see.

Nice, cheers 👍

Crayon

David Icke is a national treasure!

Though I did always worry in the back of my mind if the reptilians were supposed to be the jews....

Edit: I keep thinking of David Icke and Kanye hanging out now. Both banned in multiple countries. Living in a plane like snake and otacon.

Last edited:

Graham Hancock has a series on Netflix now, not UFO's but ancient advanced civilization history. So UFO adjacent if your the ancient aliens type.
Watched this last night.

It is really the sensible 2% of ancient aliens (questioning timelines) with the same spectacular scenery.

I am pretty convinced the ideas put forward on this are right.

There was a flood, either caused by or coinciding with earth being hit by comets.

Some civilisations were totally drowned in the flood and rising sea levels , some on the high ground survived. Over time teachers left the surviving "advanced" civilisations as missionaries to teach the art of civilisation to the remnants of mankind (maths, astrology, agriculture).

Last edited:

nush

Watched this last night.

It is really the sensible 2% of ancient aliens (questioning timelines) with the same spectacular scenery.

There was a flood, either caused by or coinciding with earth being hit by comets.

Some civilisations were totally drowned in the flood and rising sea levels , some on the high ground survived. Over time teachers left the surviving "advanced" civilisations as missionaries to teach the art civilisation to the remnants of mankind (maths, astrology, agriculture).

It's the astrology in the architecture that really seals the deal that there really was at some level global communication between the continents. No way did all those cultures come up with that by themselves. The flood is true and there's evidence of it, and what I didn't know is so many cultures have a flood story. It's not just Noah.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Watched this last night.

Some civilisations were totally drowned in the flood and rising sea levels , some on the high ground survived. Over time teachers left the surviving "advanced" civilisations as missionaries to teach the art of civilisation to the remnants of mankind (maths, astrology, agriculture).
oh yeah?
explina Logan and Jake paul? how did they let this happen if they were so advanced?

Death Drop GIF by The Only Way is Essex

Bragr

Banned
Watch the show.
I haven't watched the show but I listened to plenty of Graham Hancock, and it makes sense to me that old civilizations were fascinated by the sky. It makes less sense they were connected and shared technology.

nush

I haven't watched the show but I listened to plenty of Graham Hancock, and it makes sense to me that old civilizations were fascinated by the sky. It makes less sense they were connected and shared technology.

The architecture style, the construction methods and how spaces on those buildings followed the star systems, so they were sharing knowledge before the great reset that current academics refuse to acknowledge. If you get a chance to watch it it's really intersting and he visits all the sites he talks about.

Many have legends of travellers arriving and teaching farming, building etc..
Then there are records of trade etc

I think we were comparably connected as a species through travel and trade 10,000 years ago as we were 2000 years ago.

Bragr

Banned
The architecture style, the construction methods and how spaces on those buildings followed the star systems, so they were sharing knowledge before the great reset that current academics refuse to acknowledge. If you get a chance to watch it it's really intersting and he visits all the sites he talks about.
Using similar construction methods and having similar architecture does not mean they shared knowledge. Considering they lived under the open sky, it's completely normal they built structures after the stars. Even though I have not seen the show, I know enough about Graham and the things he says, he's been saying the same stuff for ages now. It's fun and interesting, and I don't mind it, but how he connects all this to Atlantis and how he uses Plato as a source, is hard to take seriously.

Bragr

Banned
Many have legends of travellers arriving and teaching farming, building etc..
Then there are records of trade etc

I think we were comparably connected as a species through travel and trade 10,000 years ago as we were 2000 years ago.
There are legends about all sorts of things. He's picking out a tiny fraction of all the legends. You can go through every mythology known to man and handpick a few lines here and there about travelers and trade, you can make it seem special and interesting, but if you put it into the context of everything the mythology states, it holds very little meaning.

INC

There are legends about all sorts of things. He's picking out a tiny fraction of all the legends. You can go through every mythology known to man and handpick a few lines here and there about travelers and trade, you can make it seem special and interesting, but if you put it into the context of everything the mythology states, it holds very little meaning.
Sounds just like every religious book, ever written

Edit:

[/URL]

Is it locked up? I did a quick Google search and it came up that the photo was released recently. Here it is, supposedly.

2Eu3IrD.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
"Aliens" AKA extra terrestrial ( extra terra = land) could mean something fundamentally different when entertaining the moon map hypothesis.

Especially if contact beyond our current prison (ice wall) has been going on for eons which it's something I myself entertain.

So many questions and even less answers.

If one entertains this greater reality of rearcating on a crater earth being a small part of a much much bigger earth all these hypothesis and these visitations err on a more explainable side.

Only when taking into consideration the extreme impact of said moonmap hypothesis the psychological breakdown that will occur and thus would become common knowledge it'll manifest something most of us can't handle on it's concept alone.

Let alone the false narrative we've been feed.

Star Trek Wow GIF

Last edited:

INC

Always liked this old video, don't look like plane, can't image a rocket bouncing like this, cgi in 1996 wasn't really this good for normal/amateur video editors......so......test craft.

Regardless a pretty cool video

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The new Unsolved Mysteries season is out on Netflix and they often have UFO stories. Almost all the time I find them dumb and explainable. Like some old man in the middle of nowhere saw bright lights and decided it was aliens. But this was one of the few ones I found very interesting. I've never heard of this incident before, but it has a Wikipedia page. It was 1994 in Michigan. Hundreds of people called 911 in the same night reporting seeing the same thing. Bright lights in a swirl shaped pattern moving apart and expanding in the sky. And the objects were a smooth finish. And they were shooting apart and then grouping back together. 911 got so many calls, they contacted the local radar station and at first he laughed it off and then when he looked on the radar he's like "What in the fuck is this? I've never seen anything like it." And using his expertise he was able to rule out pretty much every other explainable thing it could be. He said it moved in ways no weather phenomenon or man made craft could move. And he estimated that at times it moved over 72,000 mph. And there were a bunch of them moving in distinct patterns and going toward the area in Lake Michigan that wasn't covered in ice, because this was happening in November.

They played the audio from a bunch of the 911 calls and also the conversation between the radar guy and the 911 dispatcher. It was interesting to say the least.

Romulus

The new Unsolved Mysteries season is out on Netflix and they often have UFO stories. Almost all the time I find them dumb and explainable. Like some old man in the middle of nowhere saw bright lights and decided it was aliens. But this was one of the few ones I found very interesting. I've never heard of this incident before, but it has a Wikipedia page. It was 1994 in Michigan. Hundreds of people called 911 in the same night reporting seeing the same thing. Bright lights in a swirl shaped pattern moving apart and expanding in the sky. And the objects were a smooth finish. And they were shooting apart and then grouping back together. 911 got so many calls, they contacted the local radar station and at first he laughed it off and then when he looked on the radar he's like "What in the fuck is this? I've never seen anything like it." And using his expertise he was able to rule out pretty much every other explainable thing it could be. He said it moved in ways no weather phenomenon or man made craft could move. And he estimated that at times it moved over 72,000 mph. And there were a bunch of them moving in distinct patterns and going toward the area in Lake Michigan that wasn't covered in ice, because this was happening in November.

They played the audio from a bunch of the 911 calls and also the conversation between the radar guy and the 911 dispatcher. It was interesting to say the least.

72,000mph drones in 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom