• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Tbh I don't really buy that story overall, no real concrete evidence, other than tape recording and a drawing

I prefer the Malmstrom Air Force Base incident

And being tracked on radar

landing imprints in the ground, which I believe were made into a plaster cast. radiation readings on the ground and witnesses to the event. outside of the airforce base.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
This is pretty fucking interesting.

nicolas cage wink GIF

Discovered and listened to The Higher Side Chats Podcast for about 3 Months now and i can highly recommend it. So much processing of info atm. Different approaches and theories regarding the ET topic. From the nuts and bolts to the meta physical, time traveling ancestors etc. It's super fucking fascinating to hear all this stuff and how it correlates with other topics of interest like hidden history, the new world order, another reset of humanity etc etc etc.

And how does the esoteric, paranormal and folklore fit in all of this.

Anyways I like to entertain all without believing and I'm glad and suprised you had a listen

nicolas cage wink GIF

Discovered and listened to The Higher Side Chats Podcast for about 3 Months now and i can highly recommend it. So much processing of info atm. Different approaches and theories regarding the ET topic. From the nuts and bolts to the meta physical, time traveling ancestors etc. It's super fucking fascinating to hear all this stuff and how it correlates with other topics of interest like hidden history, the new world order, another reset of humanity etc etc etc.

And how does the esoteric, paranormal and folklore fit in all of this.

Anyways I like to entertain all without believing and I'm glad and suprised you had a listen
I'm now a fan it's amazing. I don't even care if what they talk about is real or fake or whatever. Its just ace to listen to and to think and ponder. It's like a trip down a gentle country stream for your mind. Super cathartic.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm now a fan it's amazing. I don't even care if what they talk about is real or fake or whatever. Its just ace to listen to and to think and ponder. It's like a trip down a gentle country stream for your mind. Super cathartic.

Exactly. That's my approach as well. When asked I say; well, it's the best SciFi you can find.

With that said it's ridiculous how much resonates and makes sense with me personally when listening to many different researchers and how they, when you take a step back and try to look at the broad picture, overlap. IE: for myself this UFO phenomena isn't the sole point of interest since I was a teenager seeing as it's IMO a very narrow aspect in a much broader sea of whatever is going on.

To be honoust I find it quite difficult to put the pieces in their place in such a way I can makes sense of it all and give it a place.

So therefore I'll keep entertaining all and keep daydreaming.

Exactly. That's my approach as well. When asked I say; well, it's the best SciFi you can find.

With that said it's ridiculous how much resonates and makes sense with me personally when listening to many different researchers and how they, when you take a step back and try to look at the broad picture, overlap. IE: for myself this UFO phenomena isn't the sole point of interest since I was a teenager seeing as it's IMO a very narrow aspect in a much broader sea of whatever is going on.

To be honoust I find it quite difficult to put the pieces in their place in such a way I can makes sense of it all and give it a place.

So therefore I'll keep entertaining all and keep daydreaming.
Everything you said is how I see it. When the fox moulder fella said that the ionosphere needs disrupting before you can fly through it, which sort of makes sense seems as you can't transmit HF radio through it, it got me thinking about how ancient structures that some say were powerplants, could have been used to open the ionosphere for aliens, which led me to think "did the craft at roswell crash because it flew straight through the ionosphere?"

None of it sounds very realistic, but the steps the mind takes while thinking about it is just such a fun journey. Then there's the stuff that we know is real, even if we didn't know 10/20 years ago, which adds weight and credibility to other subjects.

It's a proper cool podcast

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
What if it's not Aliens but ghosts all this time?
Would this be.... a better or worst outcome?

I kinda think ghosts would be more exciting :p

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Everything you said is how I see it. When the fox moulder fella said that the ionosphere needs disrupting before you can fly through it, which sort of makes sense seems as you can't transmit HF radio through it, it got me thinking about how ancient structures that some say were powerplants, could have been used to open the ionosphere for aliens, which led me to think "did the craft at roswell crash because it flew straight through the ionosphere?"

None of it sounds very realistic, but the steps the mind takes while thinking about it is just such a fun journey. Then there's the stuff that we know is real, even if we didn't know 10/20 years ago, which adds weight and credibility to other subjects.

It's a proper cool podcast

It's about time I got a membership because most if not all of the time I'm sooooo thirsty for the other hour.

And yeah, there are so many topics of discussion on there I find interesting because it resonates in my heart. Sounds stupid but yeah. It's fucking catnip.

I find it hard though to motivate myself to research when there's sooo many points of entry in soooo many aspects of reality. It'll take a decade to focus on one specific point of interest whether it being aliens, hidden history, humanity's resest, hybrid beings and the religious texts about those, time space traveling entities, the elite families ie the saturn cult, hollow earth and Antarctica etc. It's just to much.

What if it's not Aliens but ghosts all this time?
Would this be.... a better or worst outcome?

I kinda think ghosts would be more exciting :p

It's exciting for sure. Scary AF though lol.

New rabbit hole lmao

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Of course, ghosts would prove an afterlife, that would be far more insane than aliens.

Depends on your interpretation of an "afterlife" and it doesn't perse prove the concept of an afterlife seeing some view this phenomena in other ways. Being someone that does somewhat describe to the idea of reincarnation, again it opens up a whole myriad of why and how. Maybe the white light is a trap reinforced by cultural grooming to keep us trapped in the karmic cycle =P

Bragr

Banned
humanity's resest, hybrid beings and the religious texts about those, time space traveling entities, the elite families ie the saturn cult, hollow earth and Antarctica
That's not different aspects of different realities, that is fun fantasies.

Bragr

Banned
Depends on your interpretation of an "afterlife" and it doesn't perse prove the concept of an afterlife seeing some view this phenomena in other ways. Being someone that does somewhat describe to the idea of reincarnation, again it opens up a whole myriad of why and how. Maybe the white light is a trap reinforced by cultural grooming to keep us trapped in the karmic cycle =P
Maybe the white light is an ego representation of hybrid reinforcing cultural insensitivities we learn because we exist inside the sideway bubble of despair.

That makes about as much sense as what you just wrote.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It's about time I got a membership because most if not all of the time I'm sooooo thirsty for the other hour.

And yeah, there are so many topics of discussion on there I find interesting because it resonates in my heart. Sounds stupid but yeah. It's fucking catnip.

I find it hard though to motivate myself to research when there's sooo many points of entry in soooo many aspects of reality. It'll take a decade to focus on one specific point of interest whether it being aliens, hidden history, humanity's resest, hybrid beings and the religious texts about those, time space traveling entities, the elite families ie the saturn cult, hollow earth and Antarctica etc. It's just to much.

It's exciting for sure. Scary AF though lol.

New rabbit hole lmao

just old pics of old buildings? Am I missing something?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Maybe the white light is an ego representation of hybrid reinforcing cultural insensitivities we learn because we exist inside the sideway bubble of despair.

That makes about as much sense as what you just wrote.

It wasn't my intention to make sense. I have no sense of these matters at all. Didn't in any way said I did.

So what's your point

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
just old pics of old buildings? Am I missing something?

That was my experience as well.

Look at the technology needed to create such infrastructure and the design (height of doors for example) and reference that with the technology viewed next to it (horses for transportation)

Just fantasising =)

Bragr

Banned
It wasn't my intention to make sense. I have no sense of these matters at all. Didn't in any way said I did.

So what's your point
No point in particular. But it's always slightly triggering when people fall for every esoteric thing they see and get a feeling of being intellectually superior when they speak about it.

Maybe it's petty of me, but I always get the feeling of listening to a swimmer who sees a shark, believes it to be a monster, and gets on shore screaming to everyone that he saw a colony of monsters.

That's the feeling I get when I read posts like you posted here, a person who uses esoteric theories to stroke their own egos because it makes them feel unique.

Maybe I am completely wrong. And it shouldn't trigger me, but it does.

Probably because I had a friend who was silly like this and believed everything and always had some reason for why he did that never made sense. Until I realized that telling himself that he saw some information where others didn't, was food for his ego.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No point in particular. But it's always slightly triggering when people fall for every esoteric thing they see and get a feeling of being intellectually superior when they speak about it.

Maybe it's petty of me, but I always get the feeling of listening to a swimmer who sees a shark, believes it to be a monster, and gets on shore screaming to everyone that he saw a colony of monsters.

That's the feeling I get when I read posts like you posted here, a person who uses esoteric theories to stroke their own egos because it makes them feel unique.

Maybe I am completely wrong. And it shouldn't trigger me, but it does.

Probably because I had a friend who was silly like this and believed everything and always had some reason for why he did that never made sense. Until I realized that telling himself that he saw some information where others didn't, was food for his ego.

I get you and am with you on that front.

It's rare I talk about what interests me like I did just now FWIW because of how I can come across due to whatever or in your case association. Maybe it's how I come across but I'm simply having an open mind and entertain that which resonates with me.

Implying I make these posts to stroke my ego is understandable seeing your personal experiences.

So you were projecting your personal experiences onto me is that correct?

Btw Sorry for derail.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

Just a theory, but maybe this UFO stuff is all made up by the US government.

Maybe the US gov and other world governments are faking all UFO sightings to get people to believe aliens are visiting us. Then, they'll reveal that aliens are really here and have been visiting for decades, but in reality it all be a decades long hoax by world governments.

The reason for this hoax? To further unite the world governments into one global power because they know only the threat of an alien invasion will do that.

How about that for a theory? Possibly more believable than actual aliens visiting us anyway.

Maybe the US gov and other world governments are faking all UFO sightings to get people to believe aliens are visiting us. Then, they'll reveal that aliens are really here and have been visiting for decades, but in reality it all be a decades long hoax by world governments.

The reason for this hoax? To further unite the world governments into one global power because they know only the threat of an alien invasion will do that.

How about that for a theory? Possibly more believable than actual aliens visiting us anyway.
Did you come up with that on your own?

Because that's the plot of Watchmen, kinda. Also, look up Operation Bluebeam if you haven't already.

Its also been discussed a few times ITT. If "aliens" invade, I'm going to be one of those wackos who won't ever fully believe it because of the angle you're describing

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Did you come up with that on your own?

Because that's the plot of Watchmen, kinda. Also, look up Operation Bluebeam if you haven't already.

Its also been discussed a few times ITT. If "aliens" invade, I'm going to be one of those wackos who won't ever fully believe it because of the angle you're describing

No, I've heard people come up with it before.

It's funny because a few years ago everyone believed the US and other governments were holding back information on aliens and UFO and there was a cover up to conceal this from the public.

Now governments are being more open, people now believe that it was a government hoax all along and it's a means to control the population, or create a one world government.

It's funny because a few years ago everyone believed the US and other governments were holding back information on aliens and UFO and there was a cover up to conceal this from the public.

Now governments are being more open, people now believe that it was a government hoax all along and it's a means to control the population, or create a one world government.
Almost like we inherently distrust our distrustworthy governments lol

The question is pretty much "why are they being more open" which is subject to interpretation such as, "are they getting ahead of something and laying the groundwork?"

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Like a new world order ?
But then the ufo sightings were happening during ww2 and before, both sides thought they were a secret weapon by the other side. Which begs the question of either side possessed such tech the war would have been over quicker. All the shit going on in ukraine wouldn’t be going on.
When the nuke was being developed as soon as they had a chance to use it. The Americans did that in Japan. If they had such craft it would have been used by now.

Last edited:

this is pretty much the plot of Watchmen, at least the graphic novel. So people have been thinking this since at least the 80s.

Last edited:

Crayon

It could be both. Real ufo's the government will scapegoat for a big ass bamboozle.

If they show up over a city like independance day, I call hologram and I'm running towards that party!

I don't think it's that tho. That would be a psi-op on such a massive scale.

More likeley I think it's just congressman who are more willing to stick their neck out and don't buy that it's a national security risk. Or don't care.

Bragr

Banned
Last time I checked, Icke was talking about Saturn being a fake planet or something. What is he talking about now that has gotten countries to ban him? I assume some anti-jew thing?

Sophist

Tbh I don't really buy that story overall, no real concrete evidence, other than tape recording and a drawing

I prefer the Malmstrom Air Force Base incident

I read that. The conclusion is pretty clear that it's all bullshit.

Except, by all the records and data that exists, no such thing ever happened. Ten missiles of Echo Flight restarted normally following a commonplace commercial power failure on March 16, 1967, being down between ten and forty seconds. Eight days later, some people reported a UFO to the newspapers in a town 50km away. There is no rational reason to conclude one thing had anything to do with the other.

nush

I read that. The conclusion is pretty clear that it's all bullshit.

Except, by all the records and data that exists, no such thing ever happened. Ten missiles of Echo Flight restarted normally following a commonplace commercial power failure on March 16, 1967, being down between ten and forty seconds. Eight days later, some people reported a UFO to the newspapers in a town 50km away. There is no rational reason to conclude one thing had anything to do with the other.

From the country that brought you weather balloons and swamp gas.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Last time I checked, Icke was talking about Saturn being a fake planet or something. What is he talking about now that has gotten countries to ban him? I assume some anti-jew thing?

I do not believe in David Icke’s talks etc. So wether it is really meaning Jewish people or actual lizard people. When he says the world is run by lizards. I don’t know. Either way he got himself Banned entry.

Also I feel this is relevant
Terry Jones Jesus GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Dialogue between tower and two pilots ffrom yesterday in Porto Alegre, Brazil. First they report seing lights over the city to the tower, then the tower proceeds to ask another pilot if he's seen something and he says "well yeah, I didn't report anything because people would say I'm nuts, but we've been seing them for a long time. We were at 38,000 feet and they were way higher than us"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom