• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other interesting stuff.

I had heard about this incident prior, about a ufo shooting/short circuiting a launched ICBM.

Wait, what?

Apologies if I was unclear. I mean to say that in the thousands of years of human history so far, we live in the ~30-year period in which the internet is widespread. Pretty world-changing stuff to be a first-hand witness to, and the odds of being born in a time to witness it are low.

Can you imagine ALSO experiencing UFO disclosure in your lifetime? It's exciting to think about how slim the chances are that we get to witness two likely world-changing events like that

Last edited:

Crayon

ufo1b-300x187.png

Soon we're all gonna wake up to a breaking news alert interrupting all devices that shows a huge UFO hovering over a major city
And I'll be one of the "loons" who will never know if it wasn't some big hoax perpetrated by whoever to consolidate power under a singular world government. The plot of The Watchmen comic, basically. Seems like it'd be pretty effective at that!

That would be legit scary shit.
Remember that "accidental" imminent missile warning that went out to everyone's mobile in Hawaii? Sending that text to an isolated population (Hawaii islands) and observing their reactions sure would make for an excellent experiment to see how people react to "world-ending" news on a larger scale.

And I'll be one of the "loons" who will never know if it wasn't some big hoax perpetrated by whoever to consolidate power under a singular world government. The plot of The Watchmen comic, basically. Seems like it'd be pretty effective at that!
Yeah, never underestimate the lust for power and control by those who possess that tendency. This isn't a commentary on the possibility/reality of aliens fwiw.

Yeah, never underestimate the lust for power and control by those who possess that tendency. This isn't a commentary on the possibility/reality of aliens fwiw.
Same. I actually want to believe in da aliens and first contact. But I don't think it'd be too hard to pull off a fake, given I also don't think the most advanced human tech is public knowledge.

An entire fake city and hundreds of people were employed to make the atomic bomb, with only a handful knowing what they were working on. Wouldnt be too hard to pull off a worldwide bamboozle when that sort of compartmentalization has a precedent

What would work better... Holographic alien attack or holographics Jesus coming back?
Goooooood question. Damn. I think aliens 100%. We're being groomed for alien disclosure (real or fake) while being groomed for the past few decades to consider Christianity a laughingstock

Romulus

What would work better... Holographic alien attack or holographics Jesus coming back?

From some of the oddball places that I've looked at both scenarios have been in the works.

That whole castle in the sky bit in China a number of years back, for example.

An entire fake city and hundreds of people were employed to make the atomic bomb, with only a handful knowing what they were working on. Wouldnt be too hard to pull off a worldwide bamboozle when that sort of compartmentalization has a precedent

This. As bad as leaks can be gov agencies can honestly clamp down hard if it's needed. It's that kind of compartmentalization is why I'm on the side of we have way more advanced tech than we let know.

Romulus

Really reminds me of the Gimbal video or whatever its called when it rotates on its edge.

There's almost too much supporting information to this case. To me, it's top 10 all time.

Last edited:

AyyyLmao420

Banned
you're not at fault for thinking that. We dont have a trustworthy gov

RAÏSanÏa

you're not at fault for thinking that. We dont have a trustworthy gov
That must suck where you are. From an outside view USA seems pretty solid despite some bumps. The organization of government trends towards evidential accountability.

Regardless, on this matter they may not have full autonomy regarding disclosure.

There is a tendency for ideologues to twist things into conspiracies if it contradicts their deep but flawed beliefs.

At a guess, there is going to be little discussion with deniers if disclosure happens. There won't be time to hand walk anyone through reluctance, contrarians, trolls and those trying to make something of it it isn't.

RAÏSanÏa

Taking The Tempest as an ancient aliens allegory-

What the island Earth would be like with only Caliban and Ariel after Prospero and co. leaves, and the destruction of Prospero's books, is something to imagine.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Ukrainian researchers study the phenomenon. The objects are extremely similar to the sightings captured or reported all over the world for the past 80+ years.

"“Cosmics” and “Phantoms”: Ukrainian Independent Study Reveals Observations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - The Debrief" https://thedebrief.org/cosmics-and-...bservations-of-unidentified-aerial-phenomena/

15 km a second is pretty fast if accurate.

15KM is just shy of 10 miles per second, which is a lot faster than any plane. A lot faster.

Also, interesting that these things are now in Ukraine. Have there been other recent reports of UAPs from other parts of the world?

One of the few half decent ufo YouTube channels left

Lots of interesting camera captures and the one at 36:40 was actually overall just a pretty sweet picture.

It reminded me of my own sighting when was still in junior high. I remember how "real" those unnerving specials about ufos and abductions suddenly got.

One day when visiting relatives my uncle was watching one of those specials which had a bit on the abduction of Kelly Cahill.

It actually used to be on youtube for the longest time but I can't fine it. There are several like this:

That do show some of the clips of the old 90s special and how freaky it was.

It would be years before I would have a restful night.

Romulus

15KM is just shy of 10 miles per second, which is a lot faster than any plane. A lot faster.

Also, interesting that these things are now in Ukraine. Have there been other recent reports of UAPs from other parts of the world?

I know during significant events, they're spotted more often. The Japan nuclear disaster and WW2 specifically. There were people commenting in the Ukranine thread that they're seeing all sorts of different objects in the sky now.

IDKFA

I know during significant events, they're spotted more often. The Japan nuclear disaster and WW2 specifically. There were people commenting in the Ukranine thread that they're seeing all sorts of different objects in the sky now.

That's insane. I went through the Ukraine article you posted and it blew my mind. I was trying to work out a logical explanation, but every time I was drawing a black.

I just want an answer as to what these things are and what their intentions are.

Yeah, I remember hearing about that one.

unidentified-object-fukushima-plant-cosmostv.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
A documentary called Capel Green that delves deeply into the Rendlesham forest incident is being released soon.

this has meant to be coming out for a long long time. if you can, read left at east gate. Then if you can find the audiobook the nick pope rendlesham Forrest book is amazing

Last edited:

Romulus

That's insane. I went through the Ukraine article you posted and it blew my mind. I was trying to work out a logical explanation, but every time I was drawing a black.

I just want an answer as to what these things are and what their intentions are.

I don't think we'll ever know. It would be like wild chimps trying to understand 1930s airplanes flying over them. The disparity between us trying to understand UFOs is likely much greater, especially if these beings are real and somehow have an understanding of the concept or design(even scarier) of the universe.

Last edited:

IDKFA

the both of those usually shoot off when you point a camera at them?

Sometimes. Could have also been a seabird with light reflecting off its white feathers. Hard to really tell in the video.

Describe what your eyes saw.

MilkyJoe

"If it's too blurry it's not proof or is something else but too clear and it must be fake" does get tiring, doesn't it?

A ufo investigator asked if he can have the original footage so show to his group, he came back and said they all agree it's a chinese lantern...

My first reaction was HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA followed by I was leaning towards swamp gas...

Then a couple of weeks ago I get an invitation to go and meet them... wtf is that all about?

MilkyJoe

Sometimes. Could have also been a seabird with light reflecting off its white feathers. Hard to really tell in the video.

Describe what your eyes saw.
This is the first time I have ever seen this most logical of questions asked, kudos to you!!

OK so first time i saw it, about 15 minutes prior it was closer to the shore and a higher elevation in the sky, it was a rugby ball shape with what i guess you could describe as undulating plasma in appearance, very bright, like burning magnesium, but not blue white light like magnesium, but the colour of sparklers, like a golden light. My initial thought was that it was a distress flare from a fishing vessel, i left my apartment and went down to the park across the road but i could no longer see it. About 15 or 20 minutes later it was much darker outside and it was back, just moving slowly above the sea... The biggest thing to note is the refection in the sea, the object was so bright it illuminated the sea massively, like in the videos there, I am not sure how a professional UFO investigator could think that a 3" x 3" paraffin candle, of a Chinese lantern could illuminate the sea like that haha. Anyway the rest is in the video and the daylight location below will give an idea of distance out to sea

UMgfsIE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom