• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

INC

this photo is a recreation of the supposed "real one" that's not locked up for over 60 years

If you watch the video it shows the supposed colour version, and it's far more clear......if its indeed real. If it is, its easily the most clear photo I've ever seen......if real

Razvedka

Banned
Ok? Where's your source saying its a reconstruction?

After 13 years of research, Clarke—who has worked as a curator for Britain's National Archives and is currently an associate professor at Sheffield Hallam University—found that former Royal Air Force (RAF) press officer Craig Lindsay had held on to a copy of the last remaining original print, waiting for someone to enquire about the mysterious image.

The Calvine photo, taken in August 1990, had disappeared for 32 years before resurfacing. This photo is a copy of one of the original prints, kept by former RAF officer Craig Lindsay.

It being a 'copy of the original print' is not a reconstruction/recreation lmao.

The newly released image:
ufo-calvine-photo.webp

The negatives the public has had for some time:
ELrxFSRWsAAGNM_.jpg

Further sources:

"
Dr Clarke - who has worked as a curator for the MoD UFO files project at The National Archives and is an an associate professor from Sheffield Hallam University - managed to find the photo after contacting former RAF press officer Craig Lindsay, The Sun reports.

Mr Lindsay had kept a copy of the original photograph as he was the one liaising between the press and the MoD when the original story was looked into in 1990.

He still had the original envelope from the Daily Record - and inside was one of the Calvine photos.

Mr Lindsay agreed to hand it over to Dr Clarke and Vinnie Adams, from campaign group UAP Media UK, and it has now been filed in the archives at Sheffield Hallam University."

0_Revealed-after-32-years-The-most-spectacular-UFO-photo-ever-captured-or-the-first-glimpse-of-Am.jpg

~ https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/worlds-clearest-ufo-photo-100ft-27738147

Last edited:

Razvedka

Banned
So the aliens in the Roswell crashed UFO are related to us?
if I recall Ramirez and his theories, he's basically saying that the real crucible of revealing the full information about Roswell is that these beings probably created us. We are their lab experiment.

See: Prometheus (2012).

Edit: Or they're from the far future (or distant past).

Last edited:

Romulus

So the aliens in the Roswell crashed UFO are related to us?

I guess that's his assertion. To me, if it's even true the actual reality would be really difficult to grasp because we're missing most of the story. It's difficult to piece together tens of thousands of years of human history, and if it extends into the tens/hundreds of millions of years ahead? That would sound like fucking bullshit to us, even if it's 100% fact. Advancements of more than a few decades come off like sci-fi when the jump is sudden. Our brains need a gradual adjustment period to things.
If I dropped a cell phone into an American town in the 1700s, the first person to learn to use it would be burned on a stake for witchcraft, and 300 years ago is basically 0 in terms of time. 10,000 years forward technical advancements would melt minds on the spot, literally crying and breaking down into uncontrollable panic and fear. And 10,000 years is basically nothing.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
if I recall Ramirez and his theories, he's basically saying that the real crucible of revealing the full information about Roswell is that these beings probably created us. We are their lab experiment.

See: Prometheus (2012).

Edit: Or they're from the far future (or distant past).
Why not a breakaway civilization that returned to check on us? So we'd share the same ancestors but our lineage split at same point.

One theory is is that they modified our DNA to make us smart. It's a mutation that can't happen in nature and why there's a Missing link in our evolution.
Another opinion is there are many other species of human in the universe. Possibly millions out there like us. We were implanted here because we were tuned or matched with the frequency of earth. It's safe to say we are not anymore.

RAÏSanÏa

Trinculo and Caliban sharing the gabardine in The Tempest makes me think of the crash landed theory with aliens integrated into the biosphere, previously altered by Sycorax, while their spirits move around in scattered form in the planet's collective unconscious moving archetypes after their bodies died. Other aliens visit in attempts to help extract them. Revelation/Ascension myths.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Trinculo and Caliban sharing the gabardine in The Tempest makes me think of the crash landed theory with aliens integrated into the biosphere, previously altered by Sycorax, while their spirits move around in scattered form in the planet's collective unconscious moving archetypes after their bodies died. Other aliens visit in attempts to help extract them. Revelation/Ascension myths.

Any text about this to get some context from?

I'm currently trying to reconcile the works or Archaix and the Moonmap and what that entails regarding "alien" visitors.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Another opinion is there are many other species of human in the universe. Possibly millions out there like us. We were implanted here because we were tuned or matched with the frequency of earth. It's safe to say we are not anymore.

Many stories of our creators that made us "that smart" and thought twice about it

🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Any text about this to get some context from?

I'm currently trying to reconcile the works or Archaix and the Moonmap and what that entails regarding "alien" visitors.
Archaix and the Moonmap are new to me, but a text that contributed to developing those ideas for myself would be the chapter on "The Sumari Development" from Adventures in Consciousness by Jane Roberts.

RAÏSanÏa

In a clinical way stories of crashes/encounters around the world look like data gathering for responses from different cultures.
Alien psychologists with drones and clones?

noonjam

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...d-in-mission-to-identify-anomalous-phenomena/

DOD Office Moving Ahead in Mission to Identify 'Anomalous Phenomena'​

In July, the DOD set up the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office to, among other things, identify 'unidentified anomalous phenomena' which might pose a threat to national security and the operations of both the military and other federal agencies.

"Unidentified anomalous phenomena," is anything in space, in the air, on land, in the sea or under the sea that can't be identified, and which might pose a threat to U.S. military installations or operations.

"We have an important and yet challenging mission to lead an interagency effort to document, collect, analyze and when possible, resolve reports of any unidentified anomalous phenomena," said Sean M. Kirkpatrick, the director of AARO.

Since the AARO office stood up this summer, Kirkpatrick said his team there has made significant headway in setting up its mission.

[We're] working with the military departments and the Joint Staff to normalize, integrate and expand UAP reporting beyond the aviators — to all service members — including mariners, submariners and our space Guardians."
Sean M. Kirkpatrick, Director, AARO

Last edited:

MadAnon

UFO hit by spotlights sitting over a "club" in Vegas
Creepy as hell. You can see the spotlights actually hit a "metallic" like object because it reflects the light back.

Bro, it's just 4 spotlights briefly converging and creating a very brightly illuminated spot on the low cloud cover. And those red lights are also reflections from the bright Vegas lights on the ground. Relax.

Last edited:

noonjam

https://www.christophermellon.net/post/unprecedented-uap-legislation

Unprecedented UAP Legislation​

Unbeknownst to most Americans, President Biden just signed into law far-reaching legislation that could soon confirm the existence of an alien presence on earth. The relevant provisions, incorporated into legislation needed to provide funding for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC), enjoys strong bipartisan support in both the House and Senate. This is arguably the biggest story mainstream news organizations have ever failed to cover.
Among other things, this new legislation:

1. Provides greatly enhanced authorities and resources for the ‘All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office’ or ‘(AARO),’ which now reports directly to the leaders of the Defense Department and the Intelligence Community. The organization’s unusual name is intended to clarify that its purview extends to anomalous objects regardless of their location (i.e. land, air, undersea, or space).
  2. Mandates a review of all intelligence documents involving UAP from 1945 to the present.
  3. Requires DoD, DHS, and the IC to identify any non-disclosure agreements related to UAP and provide those to the new AARO office.
  4. Directs the new AARO office to develop a UAP science plan to assess the sometimes mysterious and mind-bending capabilities being reported as well as a collection plan to leverage America’s vast technical intelligence apparatus to determine where these objects are coming from and their capabilities and intent. This aggressive UAP investigation, using America’s unparalleled intelligence capabilities, is what I hoped to accomplish when I brought the famous DoD UAP videos (“Gimbal” and “Flir”) and Lue Elizondo to the NYT and the oversight committees on Capitol Hill in December, 2017. Recall that Mr. Elizondo had just resigned his position on the staff of the Secretary of Defense in protest over DoD inaction in the face of innumerable violations of restricted DoD airspace by UAP.
  5. Provides a secure process for anyone who has signed an official US government secrecy agreement related to UAP to come forward and reveal that information to AARO and to Congress, regardless of the level of classification, without fear of retribution or prosecution. This provision is intended to determine the veracity of longstanding allegations indicating that the US government has recovered extraterrestrial technology and perhaps even extraterrestrial beings. The alleged UAP crash in 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico, offers the most famous example, but there are many others. For example, in his new book Trinity: The Best Kept Secret, the renowned writer, scientist and venture capitalist Dr. Jacques Vallee surfaces a new case of alleged ET spacecraft recovery operations.

Even before this ‘whistleblower’ legislation was signed into law, credible individuals were providing Congress information alleging that the US government has recovered extraterrestrial technology. This process began in 2019 when I brought astrophysicist Dr. Eric Davis to Capitol Hill to meet with staff from the Senate Intelligence and Armed Services committees. Dr. Davis, author of the famous Wilson-Davis memo, provided specific information lending credence to sensational reports that an official US government program is actively seeking to exploit recovered technology that was fashioned by some other species or perhaps advanced AI machines. Much of the information Dr. Davis provided remains highly classified, but the good news is that these sensational claims, which have the potential to transform our understanding of the universe and man’s place within it, are now being taken seriously and properly investigated. I’ve brought others besides Dr. Davis and Lue Elizondo to the Hill and the AARO office and I am encouraging anyone else who may be able to help set the record straight to step forward as well.

I’m not claiming that the information provided to Congress or to AARO proves that earth has been visited by extraterrestrials. However, Dr. Davis and Mr. Elizondo and other witnesses are credible former government officials who worked on highly classified government programs. Having heard their reports, and those of others who are coming forward, I can vouch for the fact that the AARO office has serious leads to pursue. The media is doing the public a great disservice by ignoring the UAP issue because a sudden shocking revelation runs the risk of being far more disruptive and disturbing than information gradually processed and absorbed. If these claims prove true, blindsiding the public greatly increases the risk of negative consequences.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I wait patently for not much to happen very slowly.

A lot of people already are pretty confident UAPs and aliens exist. It's not going to cause panic on the streets if confirmed.

noonjam

https://www.christophermellon.net/post/setting-the-record-straight

Setting the Record Straight​

I’m writing to correct the record after a series of misleading articles on the UAP issue by Howard Jenkins Jr. of the Wall Street Journal. Specifically, I want to correct Mr. Jenkins' assertion that: “The UFO commotion has largely been sustained by the U.S. defense establishment,” as well as his suggestion that interest in the UAP issue is the result of “...intelligence officials who think their job includes promoting false and tendentious information to the American public for their own purposes.” His claim that DoD has recently found conventional explanations for most of the hundreds of UAP reported by US military personnel is also dubious.

First of all, it is not clear to me what “commotion” Mr. Jenkins is referring to since the American press has of late been observing a near total blackout on coverage of the UAP issue. For example, last week President Biden signed into law unprecedented legislation regarding UAP that could conceivably reveal proof of an extraterrestrial presence on Earth. Yet, not a word of this incredible bipartisan effort has been reported by any of America’s leading networks or newspapers! So, to begin with, there is, if anything, a lack of UAP press coverage rather than a surplus of it.

goes on to give a timeline from 2017 leading to today

Last edited:

StormCell

https://www.christophermellon.net/post/setting-the-record-straight

goes on to give a timeline from 2017 leading to today
There are some who appear to be very seriously opposed to the topic of UAP or any sort of serious consideration that there are "things" happening that so far defy explanation. I don't know why these characters, as I'll call them, are so intent on shutting this topic down.

The few hit pieces that have been published this year that attempt to hand wave any UAP reports that have gone unexplained all fail in the same way. They fail to address that we don't give an actual fuck about the incidents that get explained. We only give an actual fuck about the ones that haven't been figured out. We don't give a fuck if 99 out of 100 are balloons and Chinese spy drones. We only give a fuck about the one that zipped and zagged at 90 degree angles while giving earth physics the big finger.

How is this not more simply understood by skeptics and debunkers? lol

jufonuk

not tag worthy
There are some who appear to be very seriously opposed to the topic of UAP or any sort of serious consideration that there are "things" happening that so far defy explanation. I don't know why these characters, as I'll call them, are so intent on shutting this topic down.

The few hit pieces that have been published this year that attempt to hand wave any UAP reports that have gone unexplained all fail in the same way. They fail to address that we don't give an actual fuck about the incidents that get explained. We only give an actual fuck about the ones that haven't been figured out. We don't give a fuck if 99 out of 100 are balloons and Chinese spy drones. We only give a fuck about the one that zipped and zagged at 90 degree angles while giving earth physics the big finger.

How is this not more simply understood by skeptics and debunkers? lol
We also ourselves draw the conclusion that 99% of things can be explained rationally and we accept that but we are like you said fixated on the 1% and want answers.

StormCell

I wait patently for not much to happen very slowly.

A lot of people already are pretty confident UAPs and aliens exist. It's not going to cause panic on the streets if confirmed.
I'm an ardent believer that something out of the ordinary is going on, has happened, and is happening, but there is no reason to be confident about what that is. Somebody has more information about it than the populace at large, though, and there is something that compels them to basically shut the discussion down.

While the possibilities are tantalizing, the facts around the subject could possibly be horrifying. Aliens are just one of many possibilities. We just don't know what these phenomena are, what they're doing, or even what they imply.

Shubh_C63

One theory is is that they modified our DNA to make us smart. It's a mutation that can't happen in nature and why there's a Missing link in our evolution.
I read somewhere the missing link in evolution is that all organism/bacteria used to eat and disintegrate the other bacteria without any trace left behind but at some point one bacteria swallow the other one without disintegrating it and have it live within it like a sub system which I think turned into our energy power house for further complex systems to take place within that body.

lukilladog

I read somewhere the missing link in evolution is that all organism/bacteria used to eat and disintegrate the other bacteria without any trace left behind but at some point one bacteria swallow the other one without disintegrating it and have it live within it like a sub system which I think turned into our energy power house for further complex systems to take place within that body.

The mitocondria...

and all other stuff, even new life, could be happening today, just so rare and for such a brief period of time, quickly devoured by today astronomical number of microscopic creatures, that it is nearly impossible to find. There are animal species alive today that we have not found yet, imagine those other things.

Ps.- That theory above is just aliens of the gaps, sorry.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned

Well worth

OMG, I love this.

My favorite hobby is watching YouTubers who absolutely lost their fucking mind, do you know of any other people like this? the fact that he got a speech impairment and sounds exactly like Goofy adds to it.

There gotta be some shockingly mad people on YouTube that I missed, there gotta be some people who believe in lizardmen and the like.

INC

OMG, I love this.

My favorite hobby is watching YouTubers who absolutely lost their fucking mind, do you know of any other people like this? the fact that he got a speech impairment and sounds exactly like Goofy adds to it.

There gotta be some shockingly mad people on YouTube that I missed, there gotta be some people who believe in lizardmen and the like.
You'd love David ike then, dudes off his head

He goes down the rabbit hole and straight into the centre of the earth with the intergalactic peado lizards

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I saw something yesterday not sure what it was. Was white and cylindrical It was very high up in the sky much higher than commercial airliner jets and traveling very slowly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom