• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

80% in America believe in God

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray about it and look at the surrounding context.

I try to know my limitations and try not to assume.

What do you pray about? Noah? And what surrounding context?

You still haven't answered my initial questions and I think I know why, they make you uncomfortable just like me asking for evidence. Yet you still entertain them with unrelated responses like the one above for some reason.

93xfan

Banned
What do you pray about? Noah? And what surrounding context?

You still haven't answered my initial questions and I think I know why, they make you uncomfortable just like me asking for evidence. Yet you still entertain them with unrelated responses like the one above for some reason.
I’m mostly talking about future events and things that aren’t yet clear, such as things in Revelation, Jesus’ description of the afterlife and things like that.

Per stories like Noah’s flood, I believe them.

93xfan

Banned
Just to clarify… do you mean you believe that Noah’s flood happened? That it‘s factual? That it was a real thing?
Yes. I believe when our life ends we will find that these seemingly impossible things happened. It’s by faith and nothing more.

I don’t really get into arguments over it. The most important thing to me is that Jesus died for the sins of the world and anyone who believes in that and his resurrection has the ability to be completely forgiven and also become who they were made to be.

Blade2.0

How about this. Let God defend himself. I'll believe in him when he starts showing up to the debate. I don't need his shitty followers doing it for him.

Edit: Would you respect a scientist that constantly sent his interns to a debate instead of going himself? God deserves no more respect than that. I don't need two bit theologians conjuring up points about how it might be there when the big man could do it himfuckingself.

Last edited:

Doom85

How about this. Let God defend himself. I'll believe in him when he starts showing up to the debate. I don't need his shitty followers doing it for him.

Plaintiff: Your Honor, I call God to the stand!
Defendant:
Video Game Reaction GIF by CAPCOM

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
A problem I have with the concept of being religious is always be wary of anything that people can’t be talked out of. People should be open to being talked out of any belief or idea if you can either disprove it with facts, or offer better logic. But many religious people have basically subscribed to an ideology for life. Some ushered into it by their parents. I couldn’t be that way about anything. If there is proof in a higher power, then I’d believe in a higher power. I never lock myself into any belief about anything, that’s not how you find truth in this world.

People have a right to believe anything they want, but discourse with someone who has locked themselves into a belief system is almost impossible. Imagine trying to have discourse with literally any other topic outside of religion is a person arbitrarily locked themselves into a specific belief regardless of anything else. And some people do that about a lot of different topics. And they’re impossible to discuss things with, and changing their minds is futile.

Do you believe faith is an effective tool in your mental tool chest that can reliably and consistently get you to the truth?
This was the biggest thing that helped convince me what I had been taught growing up was built on a house of cards. Faith was always upheld as a very high virtue and reenforced as the model of a good christian. That was my answer when things started to unravel logically, well you just gotta have faith because that’s what jesus wants and god loves the faithful. But the concept of faith is totally backwards in any other life context and sets you up to be duped by tricksters who take advantage of that credulity. Once you believe anything that god says because “faith” it’s a pretty small step to believe anything the head guy speaking for god says. I really want and hope for that true revelation of religion’s complete human fabrication to come to everyone, that’s a profound experience when you snap out of the indoctrination and take responsibility for yourself.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
So it’s crazy to believe God’s word that the world will end some day and that Jesus will come back?
It's not crazy, but it's a belief driven by commuinity consenus rather than reason and evidence, and it is an incorrect belief. I say that bluntly not to be obnoxious, but because I can prove it. I may not be able to prove extremely broad concepts like the existence of God, but I can very easily examine a literary text and prove it is not the infallible word of God -- that's an insanely low bar to clear, and I reckon you've not made an earnest attempt at it.

I wrote a long post above walking through the beginnings of this argument. It's a matter of fact that the bible was compiled and edited by man, and that it contains mistakes and forgeries. That doesn't mean every word in it is false, but it means not a single word of it can be accepted without question, and once we reach that point, well... there's an awful lot to question in there, don't you think?

93xfan

Banned
It's not crazy, but it's a belief driven by commuinity consenus rather than reason and evidence, and it is an incorrect belief. I say that bluntly not to be obnoxious, but because I can prove it. I may not be able to prove extremely broad concepts like the existence of God, but I can very easily examine a literary text and prove it is not the infallible word of God -- that's an insanely low bar to clear, and I reckon you've not made an earnest attempt at it.

I wrote a long post above walking through the beginnings of this argument. It's a matter of fact that the bible was compiled and edited by man, and that it contains mistakes and forgeries. That doesn't mean every word in it is false, but it means not a single word of it can be accepted without question, and once we reach that point, well... there's an awful lot to question in there, don't you think?
I’m just curious, but as you’ve looked up all these things, did you ever take a moment to look at the prophecies that are fulfilled? I believe it would be worth your time to find a good source on that. I made a post above about some of it involving Israel if interested.

Anyway a lot of people with agendas have tried to tear down God’s word and made bold claims that they can prove the gospel is not true. Many throughout history and up to this day have hated Christianity, tried to completely destroy any trace of the Bible, as well as banning worship of my God. James Cameron was recently sure he could disprove Jesus’ resurrection and his “proof” didn’t hold up to scrutiny.

I can throw out counter evidence as well that sounds very valid.

But that all is not the source of my faith.

lukilladog

I’m just curious, but as you’ve looked up all these things, did you ever take a moment to look at the prophecies that are fulfilled? I believe it would be worth your time to find a good source on that. I made a post above about some of it involving Israel if interested.

Anyway a lot of people with agendas have tried to tear down God’s word and made bold claims that they can prove the gospel is not true. Many throughout history and up to this day have hated Christianity, tried to completely destroy any trace of the Bible, as well as banning worship of my God. James Cameron was recently sure he could disprove Jesus’ resurrection and his “proof” didn’t hold up to scrutiny.

I can throw out counter evidence as well that sounds very valid.

But that all is not the source of my faith.

Ha, well, it´s not true then. Jesus didn´t bring the knowledge of god to the world, didn´t make nations change their weapons for agriculture tools, he is not from the line of David, didn´t come back when he promised (two times), I could go on.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
Ha, well, it´s not true then. Jesus didn´t bring the knowledge of god to the world, didn´t make nations change their weapons for agriculture tools, he is not from the line of David, didn´t come back when he promised (two times), I could go on.
Not from the line of David? What makes you believe that? It explicitly shows the genealogy being from the line of David.

And no one knows the day Jesus will come back, except the Father in Heaven.

You speak with certainty that your understanding is true and that you’ve been told the truth.

The start of your statement shows what you wish to be true.

SF Kosmo

I’m just curious, but as you’ve looked up all these things, did you ever take a moment to look at the prophecies that are fulfilled?
Hey, man, no disrespect but please actually read the post. The book of "prophecies" are conclusively dated to after the events it "predicts" and this was actually a really common literary form at the time.

If you're interested I can discuss this with you but if you're literally not even going to read what I write, I think it says everything about how you manage to hold on to your belief system.

It's not only insulting that you wouldn't read it, it's really ponderous how the possibility that "prophecy" was written in retrospect.

If I write "In 2008 a dude named Barack Obama will be elected president" and I sign it "Abraham Lincoln" it doesn't mean it's proof that Abraham Lincoln was a prophet, it just means I am a liar and you're a fool for believing me.

The Bible is basically this meme:
zKDtoH4.jpg

Little, if any of it, is written by the people attributed to it. You can't simply take the attribution itself as some kind of proof.

Anyway a lot of people with agendas have tried to tear down God’s word and made bold claims that they can prove the gospel is not true.

But again, you CAN prove it easily. There are parts of it written in dialects that weren't spoken until hundreds of years later, major factual historical errors, and wholesale plagiarism. And the only reason you don't know this is because you actively avoid even engaging with the information given you.

Last edited:

Banned
Not from the line of David? What makes you believe that? It explicitly shows the genealogy being from the line of David.

we know because almost everything written in the bible is terrible written and historically inaccurate bullshit that is easily disproven and almost always contradicts itself as well

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
Hey, man, no disrespect but please actually read the post. The book of "prophecies" are conclusively dated to after the events it "predicts" and this was actually a really common literary form at the time.

If you're interested I can discuss this with you but if you're literally not even going to read what I write, I think it says everything about how you manage to hold on to your belief system.

It's not only insulting that you wouldn't read it, it's really ponderous how the possibility that "prophecy" was written in retrospect.

If I write "In 2008 a dude named Barack Obama will be elected president" and I sign it "Abraham Lincoln" it doesn't mean it's proof that Abraham Lincoln was a prophet, it just means I am a liar and you're a fool for believing me.

The Bible is basically this meme:
zKDtoH4.jpg

Little, if any of it, is written by the people attributed to it. You can't simply take the attribution itself as some kind of proof.

But again, you CAN prove it easily. There are parts of it written in dialects that weren't spoken until hundreds of years later, major factual historical errors, and wholesale plagiarism. And the only reason you don't know this is because you actively avoid even engaging with the information given you.
For one, I did read a decent bit of it.

The prophecies I’m referring to are modern times. I mentioned Israel a few times and referred to my previous post about it.

I’m other words, I’m talking about things that have come true hundreds and hundreds of years after the Bible was written.

SF Kosmo

The prophecies I’m referring to are modern times. I mentioned Israel a few times and referred to my previous post about it.

I’m other words, I’m talking about things that have come true hundreds and hundreds of years after the Bible was written.
These sorts of things involve a great deal of imagination, ignoring of context, and usually some willful mistranslation. Never is there any sort of anything compellingly specific about anything that people of that region and time wouldn't have known about.

If you've actually read Isiah 66 you would not think that vers 8 predicts the founding of modern day Israel because the rest of the chapter is clearly in the context of antiquity. You're just regurgitating a talking point about a book I don't think you have actually read.

Forget predicting the future, the Bible doesn't even have a concept of geography beyond about 1000 mile radius. If it talked about China or North America or England that would be something special, but it doesn't. Everything in it perfectly aligns with it being a written by people living in that time and place, just like all the apocrypha and other pseudigraphal religious texts written at that time.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
I believe we humans try to be racional about things they didn’t understand at the time and our views of religion is a big soup of influences of older religions, views against other religions and mixed with some morality on how that group should behave!

The Bible is a good example! Not only was written by multiple people, had parts taken out, some texts redone and later miss translated! It is a book nothing more.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
A "decent" bit of it is not all of it.

These prophecies are not impressive in the least. Everyone knew about them, and you have an entire group of people actively trying to work to fulfill it. How prophetic is it if I randomly say that someone's going to build a McDonald's 20 miles off the east coast of Florida, and whoever does this will win $5 billion, and a bunch of people work together to build one and claim the prize money?

That's not prophecy. That's just people doing work towards a goal that they already all collectively agreed was important.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

You speak with certainty that your understanding is true and that you’ve been told the truth.

Going to try this one last time. Please try to answer this for me:

Why is your god and your religion more correct and valid than the many other religions of the world? They clearly contradict one another, so can’t all be correct, so why is yours the right one and theirs the wrong one?

Why is yours true, and theirs false?

lukilladog

The start of your statement shows what you wish to be true.

Matthew´s and Luke´s genealogies are different, that should tell you something. But Ignoring that "little" problem, Jesus is not Joseph´s descendant, and in both genealogies you can find people that were cursed and disqualified for kingship like Jehoiakim and Jeconiah (and their descendants). Apolegetics recognize this and will tell you that Luke´s is actually the lineage of Mary (twisting a bit the original greek), but doesn´t mather since you wont find in the new testament any verse saying that Mary is the daughter of Heli, nor verses in the new or old testament which refer to a man as the son of his father in law, plus kingship lineal privilege never goes through female progenitors in the bible.

As for Jesus giving a time period for his return and failing his own prophecies:

“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Matthew 16:28
"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." Matthew 24:34

The start of my statement is just natural reaction to people making bold claims about others making bold claims.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Because sadly, that's the one he got brainwashed into.

It's the question I would really like someone religious (any religion) to answer, and I've been asking it for many years, with no decent response. I know why that is, I'd just like to hear their side...

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Just to clarify… do you mean you believe that Noah’s flood happened? That it‘s factual? That it was a real thing?
that's when you have to nope out, grown ass man believing in that shit just screams fundamentalist to me, if he believes in that flood shite he's probably a creationist and they are truly fucking deranged, may as well try and convince ISIS to eat a bacon sandwich

that's when you have to nope out, grown ass man believing in that shit just screams fundamentalist to me, if he believes in that flood shite he's probably a creationist and they are truly fucking deranged, may as well try and convince ISIS to eat a bacon sandwich

yep, that's why I chose that example to see just how inerrant he thinks the bible is...after that was confirmed I just bowed out, neither him nor I can eek out any benefit or enjoyment from any subsequent conversation

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I get the "gotta have faith" argument for the Christian lite brigade, i have a few members in my wider family who are christian but they believe in science, reason and facts but when you get cunts who believe in the whole Adam & Eve bullshit and the even more ludicrous Noah story it has to be a mental health issue, kinda like people with body dysmorphia who cant see the obvious in front of them due to the wiring in their brains being all fucked up, its gotta be the same with fundies, their brains are simply broken and they don't have the capacity for critical thinking nor the ability to process actual facts when it counters their beliefs, they'd be fascinating to study if they weren't so fucking annoying

Last edited:

FunkMiller

I get the "gotta have faith" argument for the Christian lite brigade, i have a few members in my wider family who are christian but they believe in science, reason and facts but when you get cunts who believe in the whole Adam & Eve bullshit and the even more ludicrous Noah story it has to be a mental health issue, kinda like people with body dysmorphia who cant see the obvious in front of them due to the wiring in their brains being all fucked up, its gotta be the same with fundies, their brains are simply broken and they don't have the capacity for critical thinking nor the ability to process actual facts when it counters their beliefs, they'd be fascinating to study if they weren't so fucking annoying

Noah’s flood happened.
Biological sex is changeable.

….same energy.

SF Kosmo

Because sadly, that's the one he got brainwashed into.
A less cynical way of saying that is that human beings are wired to find consensus with their peer groups, and that when someone is raised in a peer group, or turns to a new peer group out of isolation or alienation with another, they conform to the belief systems of that group.

This is why religion and community are inextricably linked. No atheist ever reads the Bible cold and goes "this makes sense" and then converts, it's always about someone being lonely and vulnerable and struggling and finding a welcoming community. Or simply living in that community from birth.

And group consensus is a generally useful evolutionary trait -- humans as individuals usually have small fields of expertise, and have to defer to peer consensus/expertise on everything else. This has allowed us to achieve great things collectively as a species, as the group intelligence is far smarter than the individual. But it becomes problematic as the information age increasingly allows people to work this sort of thing backward, to self-select consensus groups based on confirmation bias rather than the larger community.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
No atheist ever reads the Bible cold and goes "this makes sense" and then converts, it's always about someone being lonely and vulnerable and struggling and finding a welcoming community.
Yup. One notices that the majority of stories revolve around ambiguous "personal experiences" which are highly subjective and prone to bias and flawed reasoning since these are heavily anchored in emotion.

93xfan

Banned
Matthew´s and Luke´s genealogies are different, that should tell you something. But Ignoring that "little" problem, Jesus is not Joseph´s descendant, and in both genealogies you can find people that were cursed and disqualified for kingship like Jehoiakim and Jeconiah (and their descendants). Apolegetics recognize this and will tell you that Luke´s is actually the lineage of Mary (twisting a bit the original greek), but doesn´t mather since you wont find in the new testament any verse saying that Mary is the daughter of Heli, nor verses in the new or old testament which refer to a man as the son of his father in law, plus kingship lineal privilege never goes through female progenitors in the bible.

As for Jesus giving a time period for his return and failing his own prophecies:

“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Matthew 16:28
"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." Matthew 24:34

The start of my statement is just natural reaction to people making bold claims about others making bold claims.
"twisting a bit the original greek". How so? Assertions like this keep getting made. Are you fluent in Greek? Is your source unbiased. Or am I just supposed to assume you've done your homework without bias and found sources without bias?

the Bible has always been a hot button topic with those wanting to promote and those wanting to destroy others' faith in it. I've seen people diligently making claims on verses from both sides and make convincing arguments that turn out to be wrong, so forgive me if I don't just assume the best of your arguments (not meant to say anything about intentions).

“The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say,‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” from Luke 17:20

93xfan

Banned
The one thing I pin my faith on is that Jesus is God taking on flesh who lived a perfect life in our placing and out of the sincerest love willing laid down his life for people who would curse and reject him. He was resurrected and offers eternal life and forgiveness of sins to any who would accept this gift and follow him. I don't hold these insults against you, as I was very much like you.

93xfan

Banned
chest that can reliably and consistently get you to the truth?
Only when my faith is in God. Not just faith for the sake of faith.
we know because almost everything written in the bible is terrible written and historically inaccurate bullshit that is easily disproven and almost always contradicts itself as well
Have you ever tried reading any apologetics, even just for fun? and I'm not suggesting googling the most disreputable thing you can find, but actively finding something well reviewed?
A "decent" bit of it is not all of it.

These prophecies are not impressive in the least. Everyone knew about them, and you have an entire group of people actively trying to work to fulfill it. How prophetic is it if I randomly say that someone's going to build a McDonald's 20 miles off the east coast of Florida, and whoever does this will win $5 billion, and a bunch of people work together to build one and claim the prize money?

That's not prophecy. That's just people doing work towards a goal that they already all collectively agreed was important.
I'll try to get back to you on this later (hopefully today).

The one thing I pin my faith on is that Jesus is God taking on flesh who lived a perfect life in our placing and out of the sincerest love willing laid down his life for people who would curse and reject him. He was resurrected and offers eternal life and forgiveness of sins to any who would accept this gift and follow him. I don't hold these insults against you, as I was very much like you.
Since you like to cite scripture, what do you make of this?

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

God gets mad when they don’t follow instructions to slaughter everyone and everything, can you reconcile that passage with a god who loves all his children?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Can anyone explain to me why Jesus had to be tortured to death? You know when my kids fuck up we just talk about it. I don’t need to go slaughter a lamb out back because someone stole a toy.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Only when my faith is in God. Not just faith for the sake of faith.
How can you be sure that your faith in God is not merely faith in God for the sake of faith in God? What other tools do you have to independently verify this? What makes faith in God specifically special as a pathway to truth?

How do you reconcile this faith in God with all the contradictions in the Bible which is supposed to be the Logos, The Word of God? In the Bible, God instructs His people on how to properly conduct slavery. Is this true and virtuous?

93xfan

Banned
How can you be sure that your faith in God is not merely faith in od for the sake of faith in God? What other tools do you have to independently verify this? What makes faith in God specifically special as a pathway to truth?

How do you reconcile this faith in God with all the contradictions in the Bible which is supposed to be the Logos, The Word of God? In the Bible, God instructs His people on how to properly conduct slavery. Is this true and virtuous?
All I can tell you is God convicts my heart and restores and increases my faith.

By the way the Bible does say that anybody who kidnaps a person is to be put to death. The slavery the Bible was talking about was far closer to workers and people who owed debts versus American slavery

93xfan

Banned
Can anyone explain to me why Jesus had to be tortured to death? You know when my kids fuck up we just talk about it. I don’t need to go slaughter a lamb out back because someone stole a toy.
That wasn’t even the worst of it. When he had to bear all the weight of every sin and feel the separation from the Father at that time.

It was done out of a deep deep love for people who don’t deserve it, like you and me.

Thaedolus

That wasn’t even the worst of it. When he had to bear all the weight of every sin and feel the separation from the Father at that time.

It was done out of a deep deep love for people who don’t deserve it, like you and me.
Yes I’m familiar with the story, but you haven’t explained why that had to happen.

When rational people make a whoopsie, we stop and think about it and try to do better. You don’t need to spill blood over it. If God is all powerful and all knowing, why not find a better way of atonement? If Jesus actually felt all of that for me then I’m obviously obligated to be grateful but it still doesn’t answer the question of why

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
All I can tell you is God convicts my heart and restores and increases my faith.
If that is all you can tell me, shouldn't that be a red flag that you don't have more solid ground to stand on? How do you know the conviction in your heart comes from God? Just because you feel it? Are feelings necessarily indicative of truth? Can your feelings ever be wrong? Does God literally talk to you or has He ever appeared in your presence and physically interacted with you? If so, please describe this experience. If not, please explain why the most important being in the universe interacts with us, His favored creation, in the most ambiguous and indirect way possible.

By the way the Bible does say that anybody who kidnaps a person is to be put to death.
That does not answer my question.

The slavery the Bible was talking about was far closer to workers and people who owed debts versus American slavery
That also does not answer my question. Who said anything about "American" slavery? I'm talking about slavery slavery - the owning of another person as property, something that the Bible clearly provides instruction for.

Hebrew Servants​

2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 “But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,’ 6 then his master must take him before the judges.[a] He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself,[b] he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

You don't buy and sell another person as property. That's slavery. No person "belongs" to another person in the sense of ownership.

20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

26 “An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye. 27 And an owner who knocks out the tooth of a male or female slave must let the slave go free to compensate for the tooth.

These are instructions from God on how to properly beat your slaves. Do you have faith that this is the truth? That this is righteous and moral?

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

I believe the world is flat because of the flatness of the world being incredibly flat and and that flatness covering the flat world.

This isn't an argument, dude, just say "I'm uncomfortable with the idea that there's no God, so I choose to avoid fully engaging in the conversation because it makes me feel bad."

If you read the Book of Mormon you would probably think Joseph Smith was this similarly godly figure who lived a perfect and wholesome life and suffered for his cause, but if you read any of the contemporary accounts of him, he was a mean, bloodthirsty drunkard, a conman, and he fucked kids.

The Book of Mormon is probably the worst possible source of truth about Joseph Smith, and the Bible isn't going to be any more reliable in its account of Jesus' life, because it wasn't written to inform, it was written to found a religion on.

And if you know anything about cult leaders, they're almost always truly awful people. It's likely Jesus was sentenced to death for a very good reason.

The OG victim complex.

93xfan

Banned
Yes I’m familiar with the story, but you haven’t explained why that had to happen.

When rational people make a whoopsie, we stop and think about it and try to do better. You don’t need to spill blood over it. If God is all powerful and all knowing, why not find a better way of atonement? If Jesus actually felt all of that for me then I’m obviously obligated to be grateful but it still doesn’t answer the question of why
Is there a better way for God to show Himself and his love for you than to do something so costly?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is there a better way for God to show Himself and his love for you than to do something so costly?
Yes. He could appear before us, demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that He is real, and tell us that He loves us. He's God. That's not impossible for Him to do.

Why can't the Road to Damascus be applicable to all of God's children and not just Saul? You'd think that would be a more effective method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom