• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 NBA Finals |OT| Where Will Lebron Go... to watch Lakers/Celtics play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Cloudy said:
Lakers need to box out and cut down the turnovers. Celtics haven't been able to generate enough offense to beat them when they don't get a ton of fastbreak and 2nd-chance points..

I think LA would be better served by slowing the game down. I dunno why they keep trying to run with this team..
Odom needs to man the fuck up is all that needs to happen. Dude is getting abused down low just like in 2008. Fucker needs to get his head in the game. He is playing like a scared bitch. As soon as Bynum goes out we start getting abused on the glass and down low.

Hopefully Bynum's knee can hold up like it did for the first 3 games. Otherwise we are going to need Ray Allen to step up like he did in game 3.

Omiee

is bynum playing today ..? if la looses this one they lost the nba finals, i can totally see the celtics take on in LA

Cloudy

Banned
bionic77 said:
Odom needs to man the fuck up is all that needs to happen. Dude is getting abused down low just like in 2008. Fucker needs to get his head in the game. He is playing like a scared bitch. As soon as Bynum goes out we start getting abused on the glass and down low.

Odom cannot play a guy with Davis' bulk. That's just the facts. Phil watched him get abused in gm3 and then put Lamar on him again in gm4. That's a lack of adjustments and the team suffered for it...

Jin34

Bynum is playing unless he gets run over with a car, the question is how much and how effective can he be for the rest of the series. It's possible he can only be effective in the 1st half of games as his knee could stiffen at halftime. Does anyone have the Vegas line? That would be a good clue as to whether they know his status.

diehard

Fleer
I'm Interested to see if the best PG in the game can live up to his 13 points and 7 assists on 42% shooting standard that he has set for this series. Could be tough.

thekad

Banned
Omiee said:
is bynum playing today ..? if la looses this one they lost the nba finals, i can totally see the celtics take on in LA

xm02gw.gif

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you might know a site to watch a live stream of tonight's game? I'm not going to have access to a tv, but will have my laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Triple U

Banned
Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you might know a site to watch a live stream of tonight's game? I'm not going to have access to a tv, but will have my laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
atdhe.net

Celtics was a 3.5 fav when the lines first opened up, I think.

Then people started pounding the shit out of Lakers as the dogs and now Celtics are down to a 2 point favourite.

Lakers have done very well in game 5's this Playoffs, but Celtics is an entirely different beast.

We will see how the Lakers respond.
Both Celtics and Lakers haven't played their best game yet.
Should be a fun and intense game.

Kobe's legacy on the line, imo.
You know if this was Jordan/Bulls I'd bet my fucking house on them to take game 5, since Jordan would never allow a potential game 7 to exist.

But Lakers I'm not too sure.

Kobe's gotta be the man if Lakers got any chance of winning.

Lkr

so now im being forced to watch baseball tonight right now....WTF fucking family can just fuck off
is this shit on espn3?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
whoa.. Phil Jackson talking well about another head coach?

“I’m going to try and downplay Doc; I mean, that’s my job,” Jackson said jokingly when asked about his counterpart. “But I’ll tell you what he's done well: He's done well with matchups. He's done well in attacking some of our weaker guys out there on the floor in situations that's given them an advantage. I thought he's used his bench exceptionally well.

If I were Doc Rivers I'd be scared to sleep in LA...:lol

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Frankman said:
There are mods who ban people who post stream sites/links on board. Saw it done 3 months ago, that's why I always PM them.
Blackace and Bish are the only ones who check this thread and they've been letting it go for ages.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Duki said:
yeah wtf, people have been linking to @ for years.

mods have linked to it in the past.

Never seen a mod from our current staff do it.. and streams in here have always been a gray area. PMs would be the best move..

Besides Triple U's opinions are an almost bannable offense most of the times..

Lkr

The Frankman said:
Hence "mods". Some will, some won't. I'd take no chances.
I thought they only cared if it was a PPV and not something on free network TV

he always does frankman

Triple U

Banned
Blackace said:
Never seen a mod from our current staff do it.. and streams in here have always been a gray area. PMs would be the best move..

Besides Triple U's opinions are an almost bannable offense most of the times..
call it like I see it man......

rampur

viakado said:
for new page.
in the event there's a goal in the world cup or a press conference at e3...

DorksNet, #nba-age
or
EDIT#2: another way is to install chatzilla on firefox and paste this
"irc://studio64.yi.org/nba-age" on your browser.
change your nickname to your gaf handle please.

EDIT#3: easiest way
http://mibbit.com/chat/#nba-age@irc.gccafe.com
just type in your gaf handle as your nick and your in.

1 1/2 hours bitches.

Mibbit is currently not working...try chatzilla though

Lkr

chaoticprout said:
Kobe's dropping 42 tonight. This will be HIS game.
He had a good game in game 4 before he got gassed. Hopefully he can take a breather and Bynum will be effective

Lkr said:
He had a good game in game 4 before he got gassed. Hopefully he can take a breather and Bynum will be effective

These 2 days rest + anger will do him wonder.

This will be the game we look back and say "this is when Kobe's legacy was sealed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom